Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets (1707 Views)

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by daclemx: 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
I laugh hard whenever I see people like Deji, Reno and Sega whose reputation as so-called "ACTIVISTS" are in the mud, calling Peter Obi's supporters extreme. I have a couple of pictures as evidence to remind the Nairaland community that extremism started with these money-seeking activists. How they sold the current administration to us and are planning to sell another, in the person of Atiku, and Tinubu is baffling.

I am a Deltan, but I fully supporting Peter Obi. The reason I am supporting Obi is not because he gave me money. It's because I am a father and want better future for my children. You people don't know the level of rot and corruption in government today. It is worst than what you see on paper.

Very soon, if poverty doesn't swallow this nation up when left in the hands of PDP and APC, Insecurity will. So, we need to try something different. We need a stingy man like Peter Obi who doesn't share money. Our future is at stake. And if you don't vote right, you'll have yourselves to blame.

Obi supported us during the Endars protest. And I am sure he'll do the same when he becomes president. Just yesterday, a friend who's a freelancer was asked to pay some money. He was arrested and asked to part with cash, otherwise the police won't let him leave.

Is that the kind of country you want? By the way, I like the way we can engage with PO via social media. He's reachable and that endears him to me. So, let's shun tribalism and vote right.

Finally, I will like to tell everyone reading this that PDP and APC have tried all they could to make Peter Obi look like the devil but failed. Now, they want to attack his support structure by saying supporters are being insulting. Reno even claimed someone Threatened his daughter.

Well, while I am against such, I want to also state that anyone can present themselves as PO supporter, and try to use bad comments to make other supporters look back. APC and PDP agents are not asleep. They are trying all they could to make PO support system look bad. But we'll succeed by the grace of the Almighty.

Now, back to the discussion on Political extremism. Here is what it looks like below. You can see SegaLink calling Mrs. Obi Ekwesili names, derogatory names.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by Transcriber: 1:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol
Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by PlayerMeji: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
ok
Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by mariovito(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Uj
Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by christejames(m): 2:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
The internet never forgets...

Now they can't stand the heat they were fanning in the kitchen grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by CleanInAll: 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Right
Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fake ass activists!

3 Likes

Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by Jack005(m): 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Do not mind the hypocrites. Nothing these idiots will say that will make me not to vote Obi. I rather stay in my house than vote for either Apc or pdp

4 Likes

Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by Fibonacci88: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
All these stupid ppl who think thier opinions count because they have thousands of followers.

2 Likes

Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by Two02: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Truth is We don't really have activists in Nigeria. The word "activists" and "activism has been bastardized the fact that you criticize the government doesn't make you an activist; you're just a political critic every field have critics. The fact that a person criticize's the government doesn't make him an activist. It doesn't also mean he has the masses at heart.

People like FFK, Reno, Deji and co have critized President Buhari's Administration, it doesn't make them activists. There are more than enough reasons to say.
Let's take FFK for an example:
when he was criticizing Buhari, the masses thought he had them at heart where is FFK today? He is dining and Whing with the administration he insulted

Reno:
He claims to loathe anything APC and PMB but he supports Atiku who at a certain supported the administration that displaced and allegedly maligned Reno's boss former Goodluck Jonathan.

What you see today on Social media today is not activism but political criticism

Note
**Many "POLITICIANS" in this administration where once so-called "ACTIVISTS" in the previous administration.

*** Many so-called "ACTIVISTS" were once "POLITICIANS" in the previous Administration

Don't be deceived

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by Cromagnon: 2:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fibonacci88:
All these stupid ppl who think thier opinions count because they have thousands of followers.
if it didn't count you will not be pressed so
Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nice one
Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by IsellSmartTvs: 3:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
All these pple are just after the trends

1 Like

Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Reno Omokri has recently become so stupid and doesn’t make use of his brain anymore. They all want Atiku to be elected, so they can continue their looting spree. Bunch of clowns.

1 Like

Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by Kingspin(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
As far as Nigerians are concerned, we have insulted ourselves bitterly.

Disregard those brainwashing people to drop their candidate, especially the one who called himself pastor Reno.
Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by mycar: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin grin
Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by otipoju(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
People like them cant take a pinch of what they give out in bucket loads.

Let them feel the heat.
Re: Segalinks, Deji, And Reno - The Internet Never Forgets by Beremx(f): 4:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jagabandits right now

(1) (Reply)

Photonews : Less Than 50 Persons Attend APC 1 Million March In Karu Nasarawa? / Gridlock As 'Obidients' Rally At Lekki - PUNCH / At 6pm Peter Obi Yet To Arrive Campaign Venue Due To Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.