Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,128 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

[music] Ebenezeri – Alayo Joyous - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / [music] Ebenezeri – Alayo Joyous (272 Views)

Downoad Ile Alayo By A Fast Rising Star Oluwadee..alimosho Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[music] Ebenezeri – Alayo Joyous by Gmusicentament(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fast-rising talented Gospel singer "Alayo Joyous" has released her second (2nd) single which she titles “Ebenezeri“. Popular "Alayo Joyous" is an amazing female gospel Artiste whose fame and creativity has abroad and beyond her home base (Nigeria)...

Sequel to her ( Alayo Joyous) immeausurable length in the music industry, renowned and most reputable "Alayo Joyous" has recorded several stage performances ( Ministraton) shared with Top gospel in Nigeria, United State Of America (USA), And United Kingdom(UK)...

"Alayo Joyous" Wrote;

EBENERERI - Alayo Joyous (Ebenezer) is a song that reminds me on a daily basis of God's ongoing assistance in my life and in yours.

EBENEZERI by Alayo Joyous (Ebenezer) signifies "the LORD has aided us up to now/up to here/up to this moment." The Philistines attacked the country of Israel in 1 Samuel 7, but God gave his people victory over their foes. I've been enjoying this wonderful victory without lifting a finger to fight, and in this song I call him (God) OKUTA IRANLOWO NLA, ALABENU A SAASI, JAGUNJAGUN ODE ORUN, all of which are tremendous titles for God. Please listen to this divine inspiration, my friend, and be blessed.

Download Mp3 via link - https://open.spotify.com/album/1t1PAExlEMu6vZoi5VZ6sc?si=wzt1TkTzSzqRpTqB_w_Jdg

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Music: Frank D’nero – Cure My Craze / How L Got The Perfect Music Marketing For My New Release… / Global Clients Are Introduced To Promote Your Youtube Music By Promozle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.