Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? (502 Views)

There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / North Will Field Better Candidate For 2023 Presidency – Shettima / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by EricBraven: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Let discuss.
In what way his he better than other candidates.
Are the youth chasing shadows? Do they do due diligence before they start campaigning for him or they just join the bandwagon of IPOB supporters on the internet.
Your take
Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by aylagos(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
EricBraven:
Let discuss.
In what way his he better than other candidates.
Are the youth chasing shadows? Do they do due diligence before they start campaigning for him or they just join the bandwagon of IPOB supporters on the internet.
Your take
not all youth sir, only IPOB youths ni ooo. It’s not new nah we know them. BAT is the only qualified candidate I will vote for anyone can choose theirs that’s why it’s called election. God bless us all.

4 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by Ciscogod(m): 2:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
I think if we take Tribalism and Religion out of the election process . He’s the best candidate .

And again. Can you take religion and tribal bigotry out of Nigeria politics?

Don’t be surprise Kwankwaso May have more votes than Peter Obi come 2023.

This country is not design to work .
Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by HONESTFACT101(m): 2:45pm On Jun 17, 2022
aylagos:
not all youth sir, only IPOB youths ni ooo. It’s not new nah we know them. BAT is the only qualified candidate I will vote for anyone can choose theirs that’s why it’s called election. God bless us all.
As per the evils of APC nor dey reach your household.
People like you make me sickundecided ......signing out✈

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by Coolbreeze1988(m): 2:46pm On Jun 17, 2022
I am from the southwest Ondo state to be precise but by all means I am OBIdient

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by Adejuwonhis(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
The question is why is he more qualified
Give us reason
Convince us beyond reasonable doubt

2 Likes

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by aylagos(m): 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
HONESTFACT101:

get well soon bro

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by ERockson: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Obi is overrated liar.

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
He is the best among all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by popez: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Can any other candidate make this statement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by EricBraven: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ciscogod:
I think if we take Tribalism and Religion out of the election process . He’s the best candidate .

What makes him the best.
Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by Afamed: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ignore the Pandora thief

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by Afamed: 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ciscogod:

Go to Kano and see what Kwankwaso put in place when he was a Gov. Then come to Anambra and compare the 2.
Most of you don't travel outside your comfort zone.
Under Obi in Anambra, Anambra state university was on 6 months strike. Under Obi, Medical doctors went on 13 months strike.

Most of you are just being silly with this empty Obi noise.
Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ciscogod:

Like others, U didn't say why he is the best. Does he have a better track record? Are his legacies verifiable today? Did he improve the economy and revenue of Anambra? Is he better educated? Are people running away from his state or running into it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by Afamed: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
Siwel25:

Like others, U didn't say why he is the best. Does he have a better track record? Are his legacies verifiable today? Did he improve the economy and revenue of Anambra? Is he better educated? Are people running away from his state or running into it?

He will never reply your message. He has nothing to buttress his support for Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
HONESTFACT101:

Is Tinubu the one in Govt? Can Obi match his track records? Do you expect him to support a man who couldn't transform a single state? U should be angry at yourself for supporting someone who allowed Doctors to go on strike for 13 months!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
Afamed:

He will never reply your message. He has nothing to buttress his support for Obi

Don't mind them, they are trying to repackage someone whose performance as Governor was mediocre as the Messiah. Obi allowed hospitals to be closed for over a year and failed to conduct LG elections in 8 years! He also couldn't improve Anambra's revenue potential but they are saying he will revive Nigeria's economy? Nigerian Youths are so naive and lazy to do research!

1 Like

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by 3ple9iner: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
To be sincere if we look at what the aspirants did in their last elective position, Tinubu would be the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Peter Obi A Better Candidate Compared To Others? by pacesetting: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Where did you get all these from? Do you know why Atiku picked him as VP candidate in 2019 despite having several options in the SE?

He is the reason why Obaino came on board, before Soludo. They have choosen competence over everything else because of Obi's performance.
Siwel25:

Don't mind them, they are trying to repackage someone whose performance as Governor was mediocre as the Messiah. Obi allowed hospitals to be closed for over a year and failed to conduct LG elections in 8 years! He also couldn't improve Anambra's revenue potential but they are saying he will revive Nigeria's economy? Nigerian Youths are so naive and lazy to do research!

(1) (Reply)

INEC Officers Accused Of Demanding Residents Present Their State-owned ID Cards / Just In: Obaseki, Yahaya Commissioned Five Projects In Benin City / Revealed !: Real Reason Why CJN Resigned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.