Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP (1554 Views)

Chibuike Onyeukwu: Ihedioha Did Not Dump Christian Faith / Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Akurakambe(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
EsomahJD:

I agree PDP shouldn't have let him leave. But again the governors needed to be carried along as the parties financiers of the party to some extent.

Should Obi had pulled the Tanbuwal last minute strategy, Atiku would have still retained him.

It's not true. Peter would not have left PDP if he was sure of being Atiku VP.

The PDP governors only condition to support Atiku was that he'll pick one of them as VP which Atiku agreed.

So what will Peter Obi be doing in PDP without President or VP?
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Slynation(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
FirstSon01:
Will they hear

They will vote Obi, then Atiku will loose block votes and states.

Tinubu wins.

Igbos continue to suffer.
Need I remind you that the Igbos are born hustlers who can survive and adapt to any unfavorable policy melted on them, if it doesn't favour us, we will run to your region, work hard and push you out of business grin it's inborn...!!

So whether Obi wins or not, we move...!! But nothing for PDP this time around, If Obi will not get, then the Jagaban should get it...!!
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by EsomahJD: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
Risentouch:

Keep feeding yourself hopes with stepping down, it's no longer he doesn't structures and other useless propagandas. What is the guarantee that if Igbo becomes the flagbearer of PDP it won't be tagged Igbo Party?
I guess I need to learn politics from you.

My brother, slow and steady wins the race. Alex Ekwueme almost succeeded you know??
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Akurakambe(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
PDP underestimated the popularity of Peter Obi and they'll pay dearly for it at the polls.

There's no politician as popular as Obi in SE now. I'm sorry for PDP bcs they miscalculated.

I'm voting for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Risentouch(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
EsomahJD:
You will need to study your environment the complexity of Nigeria and the body language of power brokers in Nigeria to understand where I'm coming from.

Thank you

And the power brokers has sworn an Igbo man can never be president rather VP, but always get their votes because it is rightfully theirs abi?
Please I need you to explain this more to me.
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Risentouch(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
EsomahJD:

My brother, slow and steady wins the race. Alex Ekwueme almost succeeded you know??

There is no bad thing in failing. At Least it helps you to learn and rebuild but what I can't accept is that fact that some people claim they own you and detect how to rule your life.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by shortIGBOman: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
FirstSon01:
Will they hear

Tinubu wins.

Na weting we want be that and Simon Ekpa is helping us to achieve that. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by shortIGBOman: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
FirstSon01:

But Obi will be in top two abi??

You really don't know anything.

Who know Peter ObiTUARY? Forget all those miscreants, who are shouting his name online. Most of them don't have PVC. Those that have PVC amongst them, have never voted in an election and they won't vote in the upcoming election.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
FirstSon01:
Will they hear

Tinubu wins.

Lmfao like you would enjoy tinubu presidency even ..the way south west and north is enjoying Buhari na
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
EsomahJD:
You will be so disappointed by the time they destroyed your platform and term it Ibo party . Most of you don't still understand the political propaganda tools they employ in Nigeria.

Think critically you will understand that Obi would have easily been Atikus running mate if he had step down for him in the last minute.
The problem with you n Nigerian politics is you care about holding power most Igbos just want a working system

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
EsomahJD:

I agree PDP shouldn't have let him leave. But again the governors needed to be carried along as the parties financiers of the party to some extent.

Should Obi had pulled the Tanbuwal last minute strategy, Atiku would have still retained him.
They should get the Governors to win the region for them.

Peter Obi have moved on.
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:

We are grateful that man no be God. You said more than this before the APC primary election and God disgraced you in full. Sadly, you still haven’t learnt your lessons. After Tinubu’s victory next year, you will be forced to deactivate your account in shame (that’s if you have any).

Below are just a few of your receipts.
Lol just like you were projecting the loquacious Wike as PDP presidential candidate and later VP.

None of you even envisaged the emergence of a third force.Tinubu would not make top 2
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by limeta(f): 5:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
Apc is having sleepless nights over obi
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by EsomahJD: 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Risentouch:

And the power brokers has sworn an Igbo man can never be president rather VP, but always get their votes because it is rightfully theirs abi?
Please I need you to explain this more to me.
Dr Alex ekwueme almost did .
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Risentouch(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
EsomahJD:

Dr Alex ekwueme almost did .

He was convinced to step down.
Now the South East requested for the favor back, so what happened?
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by EsomahJD: 5:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Risentouch:

There is no bad thing in failing. At Least it helps you to learn and rebuild but what I can't accept is that fact that some people claim they own you and detect how to rule your life.
I don't think anyone has claimed so, and I'm not a party to that notion.

In a country like Nigeria, you can't do more without power. The only issue here is adopting a proven strategy to reach a political epicenter.
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Oplomo: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Parachoko:

This your comment made me LOL cheesy

He is right. Where tinunbu wan see enough bloc votes, the SESS region is locked down for Atiku and Obi. The North for Atiku and Kwankwaso. Only the SW for Tinunbu.

Even Akwa Ibom and Rivers consistently outvote Lagos state according to Babajide Otitoju's lamentations on TVC this morning.

The muslim-muslim ticket that tunubu wants to fly is currently being resisted by yoruba-led pentecostal christians so he is not even sure of SW christian votes.
grin
Start telling yourself the truth. Bigs odds are stacked against your oga. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Risentouch(m): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
EsomahJD:
I don't think anyone has claimed so, and I'm not a party to that notion.

In a country like Nigeria, you can't do more without power. The only issue here is adopting a proven strategy to reach a political epicenter.
I concur with you but with eight months ahead a lot will happen.
Nobody can really predict for now and besides we are also in the cross carpeting season. The person who you thinks is in your side this minute, next he becomes opponent.
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Olastep(m): 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
That's your personal opinion. You don't need to force it on people
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by EsomahJD: 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Igbochief001:

The problem with you n Nigerian politics is you care about holding power most Igbos just want a working system
So do I. What is worth doing, is worth doing well.

No one should always stay at the receiving end.
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
EsomahJD:
So do I. What is worth doing, is worth doing well.

No one should always stay at the receiving end.
Recieving end ? Lmfao Buhari made more Igbo millionaires than any body in history with his crazy economic policies

Dollar increase by #50 we increase price by #5000

Go to east in see massive real estate development

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by EsomahJD: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

They should get the Governors to win the region for them.

Peter Obi have moved on.
I'm sure we both where equally surprised how Buhari got the required percentage of votes in regions he isn't popular.
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by xelly: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
How about advising yourself on how to eat before coming to advise SE?

PDP is gone in SE
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by ybn(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Why did PDP allow Peter Obi to leave in the first place? They actually underated his political value.

Peter Obi has as much chance as Atiku in the 2023 presidential race.Most Nigerians including non-igbos have now realized he is the best bet for the presidency.

I know what I am saying when I say Tinubu would not make the top 2 in the 2023 elections

You know nothing about Nigerian politics. PO doesn't have a chance to be elected president. Forget the online vibes you are seeing.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

Tinubu will not be in top 2

You are too old to be daydreaming! Which world do you live in? This election is Tinubu's to lose!
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by ybn(m): 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Slynation:
There is no how PDP is winning this election, the entitled mentality PDP has for S.E clearly shows why they don't regard that region after Election...Even during the era of Goodluck Jonathan, he got block votes from S.E but he neglected the region and was busy building Almajiri schools for those who sees Education as haram, Enugu/Onitsha expressway was due for maintenance, the East needed this road badly but GEJ totally neglected it...

S.E vote for competency and not Party, that was the main reason why PDP was dethroned by APGA in Anambra state...

Voting PDP now means power will remain in the North for another 8years. Desperation to clinch power, they decided to field a Northerner knowing fully well there was an earlier agreement for a Southern President due to power rotation, even APC that could have easily fielded a Northerner just to retain power kept to their own part of the bargain, Atiku-dollars made PDP to turn around to betray the southern presidency due to their mentality of the SE/SS are PDP stronghold, now they are cajoling the S.E to key into that nonsense when a reputable candidate is from that region...

We rather waste our votes on LP even if it will guarantee victory to Tinubu, Atleast the Jagaban is reaping the South!!

The key members of GEJ government were Igbos. And they did nothing for their people. Why blame other people?
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by God1stson(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
EsomahJD:
Don't listen to fairytales and people trying to guilt trip you .

Always stay where you have greater steak

Don't let them box you all into one party and turn around to term it Ibo party.(learn from the past)

Use critical thinking in making political decisions in Nigeria and jetison Emotions.

When you see strong tribal bigots and people with questionable characters supporting your candidate, be weary of inward destruction.

Showing so much Emotions can be dangerous, and it's their greatest weapon against you.

Learn how not to show your full card with grip hold in Nigeria politics , you will almost certainly get hurt with this strategy in Nigeria politics.

If you fail to give PDP a substantial number of votes in Se, in the next four years people will remind you on how you waisted your vote, hence you have no bargaining powers.

From a concerned person cool

I don't think it will make a difference. We are used to being a 5% people we will continue to strategize until we get it right. One day the Nigerian state must meet us as a people or allow us to succeed. U cannot trample the igbos and not expect rejection. Even if APC wins the igbos are hard liners who believe in values of equity and fail play. Any party not willing to give this should not xpect igbos support wether its harmful to d Igbos or not

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by God1stson(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
Risentouch:
I want to ask you a simple question.
Igbos have served PDP for 23yrs now, can you tell me their stake their?

Does it look like we care. Head or tail we are loosing so why not give it to our man. Afterall most Igbos are into business and we go dey always they survive.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by EsomahJD: 7:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
xelly:
How about advising yourself on how to eat before coming to advise SE?

PDP is gone in SE

Lol. When histories and giant strides were made, emotional men where found wanting.
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by EsomahJD: 7:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Risentouch:

I concur with you but with eight months ahead a lot will happen.
Nobody can really predict for now and besides we are also in the cross carpeting season. The person who you thinks is in your side this minute, next he becomes opponent.

Actually that's the purpose of this thread.

Strategic thinking and alignment. This is the only way you can do more in Nigeria.
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by Slynation(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
ybn:

The key members of GEJ government were Igbos. And they did nothing for their people. Why blame other people?
As you can see...I'm not blaming anybody but rather the PDP as a party...Their deceit knows no bound and APC learnt very well from them
Re: Why Igbos Must Not Dump PDP by haffaze777(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Na weting we want be that and Simon Ekpa is helping us to achieve that. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer Wore Traditional Worshippers Attire To Supreme Court. / Update On Akwa Ibom 4th International Stadium … Photos / Bola Tinubu Stole $1.1 Billion - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.