Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market (27996 Views)

Angry Traders Set Abuja Market On Fire / FCTA Seals Jabi Mall Due To Naira Marley's Concert (Video & Pictures) / Five Containers Laden With Rotten Fish, Other Edibles, Found In Apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by Nmezor(f): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pure poison

1 Like

Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by Nicepoker(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2022
The vulturegrills

1 Like

Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by Edoziesmart(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hope is not the vulturegrill they arrested?

Anyway what do I know

1 Like

Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by LollySeaSide: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmm.
Make dem check am well oo.
E fit be vulture sef.
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by Oceanjagaban: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2022
The day wey I chop main rotten chicken I really enjoy am...very nice something to smag,enough protein...hope say them no waste that rotten chicken.
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
Quest7777:
Buhari's administration has done far worse than sell rotten chicken to Nigerians. cheesy

A lot of Nigerians dont mind buying a complete frozen chicken for 1500, even if maggots are in it. Come to PH and see booming market for rotten meats, won't be surprised if the customers turn to zombies and start eating one another.
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by Lama70(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Acidosis:
Good. By the way, environmental health and sanitation is a very very viable sector to engage the youths and curb unemployment.

Employ 1 million youths across different states. Train and deploy them to our markets, restaurants, bakery, pure water factories, etc.

By monitoring what people eat and drink and ensuring compliance, you're creating jobs, generating revenue, and reducing the burden on healthcare (both cost and personnel). The money people waste treating typhoid and other enteric diseases per annum can fund salaries of personnel. Enteral diseases don't have two causes. E no dey pass the rubbish people buy and eat from the market and mama put. Go and after these people and get them to comply with basic health and safety rules.

This and more are simple ways to run a country.

It's easier said than done, bro!

The guys self go look say na opportunity to make money don show. Naija na one kind ojare.
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by Acidosis(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lama70:

It's easier said than done, bro!

The guys self go look say na opportunity to make money don show. Naija na one kind ojare.

cheesy I know right. Naija yoots go enter market begin dey tax food sellers.

Well, we have to start somewhere. LASTMA is case in point.
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by BBBricks: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
They told you not to vote for BUHARI

You refused

See what you have caused now?
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by YourFavorite21(m): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
temitope27:
They must be Igbos
you are a big fool.

Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by godofuck231: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/17/fcta-two-men-arrested-for-selling-rotten-chicken-in-abuja-market/
no na , no problem na to prepare the chicken and they will eat all while jn detention till finish , then observe their health status, thats why I like Russians

1 Like

Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by NLPoliceWoman: 1:38am On Jun 18, 2022
RTR
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by Kingsteve(m): 1:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
The day wey I chop main rotten chicken I really enjoy am...very nice something to smag,enough protein...hope say them no waste that rotten chicken.
Yeah...it tastes better than udele Vulture, abi?
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by dimiwot836: 4:27am On Jun 18, 2022
Hfh

Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by DipWire: 5:41am On Jun 18, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by Edoziesmart(m): 7:54am On Jun 18, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
Why are you quoting me or is your moniker vulturegrill?

1 Like

Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by Hoodyrich(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2022
They should be made to have a thirst of what they sold out to unfortunate people, I would never forget the ugly experience I had a similar case in my area.

I made provision for chilled palmwine and went out of my way to get roasted chicken, only for me to discover it already stared rottening when it was time to munch embarassed
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by kelspinall(m): 8:07am On Jun 18, 2022
rotten meat people geh mind ooo...to make it worst em carry my fc barcelona jersey pool for body... madman
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by sylve11: 9:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Quest7777:
Buhari's administration has done far worse than sell rotten chicken to Nigerians. cheesy

this is a rubbish talk. What has Buhari got to do with this? angry embarassed cool
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by Quest7777: 9:10am On Jun 18, 2022
sylve11:

this is a rubbish talk. What has Buhari got to do with this? angry embarassed cool

Calm down Bro. Never said Buhari had anything to do with it. Read again & try to comprehend. kiss
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by wildkat: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Where’s when u need him most? He should come and shed more light on this
Re: FCTA: Two Men Arrested For Selling Rotten Chicken In Abuja Market by yomislim: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Acidosis:
Good. By the way, environmental health and sanitation is a very very viable sector to engage the youths and curb unemployment.

Employ 1 million youths across different states. Train and deploy them to our markets, restaurants, bakery, pure water factories, etc.

By monitoring what people eat and drink and ensuring compliance, you're creating jobs, generating revenue, and reducing the burden on healthcare (both cost and personnel). The money people waste treating typhoid and other enteric diseases per annum can fund salaries of personnel. Enteral diseases don't have two causes. E no dey pass the rubbish people buy and eat from the market and mama put. Go after these people and get them to comply with basic health and safety rules.

This and more are simple ways to run a country.
you get sense broda.... I swear!!!

But corruption won't allow it, that's for a fact

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Hunters Found Dead In A Bush In Imo State(photos) / Ogun Police Arrest Family Of 7 Who Specializes In Kidnapping / Newborn Baby In A Polythene Bag Dumped In A Bush In Kwara (Throwback Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.