Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

" Woeful O/L Result " : Omoyele Sowore Responds To Nigerians, posts new results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / " Woeful O/L Result " : Omoyele Sowore Responds To Nigerians, posts new results (424 Views)

Obedients Responsible For Planned Protest – FG, Sowore Responds / Why Tinubu’s PR Experts Have Been Awfully Woeful - Farooq Kperogi / Sowore Responds To The Accusation That He Brought Buhari To Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" Woeful O/L Result " : Omoyele Sowore Responds To Nigerians, posts new results by farem: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Yesterday I uploaded my education credentials meant to be submitted to INEC Nigeria today as nominations close for Presidential candidates running in the 2023 Presidential Election.

Many have asked why I performed so woefully in my first attempt at the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASCE), well, it was how it ended after that first attempt.

I did state that I took a second stab at WASCE at a different high school before securing enough credits to gain admission into the university.

I just couldn't give up until I made it and got admitted into UNILAG in 1989 to study Geography and Planning. In fact, my late dad demoted me by asking that I go back to "Class 4" after that woeful result I posted yesterday. After securing admission into UNILAG I had to combine the two results to get matriculated.

I appreciate the engagement provoked by sharing my not-too-good WASCE/GCE result yesterday.
Thanks!
#SoworeForPresident
#TakeItBack
#WeCantContinueLikeThis

https://www.facebook.com/803267836/posts/10162496117817837/

Re: " Woeful O/L Result " : Omoyele Sowore Responds To Nigerians, posts new results by otipoju(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
Sowere you will be alright. Just stop hating on God's annointed.

Obi is extremely succesful both in his private and business life. He is credible and capable in addition to being vastly experienced. Tested and trusted.

Rest Sowere. Recognise the times and flow with the tide of the civil revolution you have always clamored for.

1 Like

Re: " Woeful O/L Result " : Omoyele Sowore Responds To Nigerians, posts new results by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Olodo. These are the idiots that would want to insult intelligent people. Dundi

Even Buhari get sense pass this dunce..

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti: More Results Trickling In Show APC Still Leads Massively, Oni Wins Units / Do Nigerians Like Thieves Or Are The Thieves Stronger Than The Masses? / Apc Fails To Upload Names Of Nass Candidates On Inec Portal Before Deadline - Sr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.