Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Fashion Houses - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion Houses (432 Views)

List Of Top Fashion Houses In Abuja / Fashion Houses And Tailors Agency / Sketches For Your Fashion Houses Collections And Catalogue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashion Houses by Graceihotu: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Please house help a fellow nairalander
I need a fashion house in Abuja where I can learn fashion designing please.
I need the place ASAP
Re: Fashion Houses by Simeon88(m): 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
There are several fashion houses in Abuja where you can learn. Infact I work in one in Jabi. There are some factors you have to consider, the distance and you pocket. I Know of a place in Asokoro that chargers as much as #600,000. Les Apparel have their training in three stages and the total cost should be about that range too. My advice is to start from a place close to home that is affordable.
You can reach out to me if you need more info on 07053165604

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Born Nurse Isung Melody Paulinus Crowned Queen Of Aso Tourism 2022 / Trendy African Dresses Designs | African Dresses In Pagne For Women / How To Maintain Braided Wigs And Keep Them Looking Fresh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.