Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,843 members, 7,862,763 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu (426 Views)

Atiku’s Subpoenaed Witnesses Unsettle INEC, Tinubu, APC / Tinubu Has Submitted Name Of His Running Mate To INEC / Olusegun Bamgbose: I Am Considering Yusuf Buhari As My Running Mate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by powerfulguy: 6:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
PRESS RELEASE

Presidential Nomination Forms

As stipulated by the electoral law and Independent National Electoral Commission guidelines and timetable, the standard bearer of the All Progressives Congress, HE Asíwájú Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has returned his duly completed nomination forms to INEC.

The forms were returned on Wednesday June 15, two days ahead of schedule.

We wish to reiterate that HE Asíwájú Tinubu stands ready to contest the February 25, 2023 presidential election to deliver progressive good governance to our people.

Tinubu Media Office,
Tunde Rahman
June 17, 2022.
Lagos.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by Tecnophone: 6:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
The running make no get name?
Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by Quest7777: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fake running mate. undecided

Don't be like this prisoner; Choose Wisely & Emancipate Yourself...

1 Like

Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by osamz007: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
I'm OBIdient.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by Massiveglory: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Is the running mate a spirit? Or is he ashamed of the running mate or is the running mate ashamed of him?

1 Like

Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
we are waiting shaking baby

1 Like

Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by Angela08(f): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ok
Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by triple996(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
Make una leave diz man alone nah undecided
Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2022
How came nobody know?
You people might have equally sold the youth and the country.
Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by CleanInAll: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2022
So campaign will be like "vote Tinubu/Running mate"
As the person non get name nah.
Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by Blossommind: 6:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
APC don start dirty game.
Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
grin grin grin
Muslim Muslim ticket... confirmed
Nigeria about to become Afghanistan

Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by ChangetheChange: 6:30pm On Jun 17, 2022
Skdje
Re: I Have Submitted Name Of My Running Mate To INEC – Tinubu by lalasticlala(m): 6:31pm On Jun 17, 2022

(1)

Why Is Reno Omokri Going Rabid / Muslim Muslim: The Picture Is Getting Clearer. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.