Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) (56365 Views)

Troops Kill Several Terrorists Around Lake Chad, Recover Weapons (Video, Photos) / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Ambush, Kill Several ISWAP Fighters (Graphic Photos) / Police Kill Several ‘IPOB/ESN’ Members, Overrun Three Camps In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by LILTJAY: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
iyapont:
See how they are jubilating, these people are already brainwashed grin grin grin nyamiris are animals
I swear bros.. that tribe is cursed beyond curse itself..
I see the reason why asian countries treat them like rags

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Moses86(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
lol me vote Igbo...ma catch myself...obi will wish he never contested..we are ready for him...make una make noise online... election de come

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by mycar: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

Hypocrite.

Have you finished making the place ungovernable for Buhari?
I don't know your age but you shouldn't have said this
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Golan007: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
mycar:

I don't know your age but you shouldn't have said this

I say it as it is.

6 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by mycar: 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

I say it as it is.
if that makes sense to you, you'd know that there is insecurity everywhere in Nigeria and no region is spared
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by 3ple9iner: 9:00pm On Jun 17, 2022
limeta:
How they moved on from owo in Ondo to lament here
Afonjas moves at speed of light when it concerns igbo.s
Does it look like a joke to you, these are lives of humans and they took their body too. The thing about you igbos is that you feel your matter should be treated within you people but you have the right to meddle into other people matters.

What happened in OWO x2 of it happens in your region but you people don't want to tell yourself the truth.

Anyways Rest In Peace for all life's lost, I hope Nigeria becomes safe again.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Golan007: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
mycar:

if that makes sense to you, you'd know that there is insecurity everywhere in Nigeria and no region is spared

South West is mostly safe.

Lagos for instance, is quite safe.

The East, never a weekend without bloodshed.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by mycar: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

South West is mostly safe.

Lagos for instance, is quite safe.

The East, never a weekend without bloodshed.
Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, It is the duty of the government to protect the citizens, that's their primary responsibility.
No place is safe until everywhere is safe, what goes around, comes around.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by limeta(f): 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2022
3ple9iner:

Does it look like a joke to you, these are lives of humans and they took their body too. The thing about you igbos is that you feel your matter should be treated within you people but you have the right to meddle into other people matters.

What happened in OWO x2 of it happens in your region but you people don't want to tell yourself the truth.

Anyways Rest In Peace for all life's lost, I hope Nigeria becomes safe again.

You go tell your self the truth about owo
Every discerning voice is igbo to you lot

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by iyapont: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
LILTJAY:
I see the reason why asian countre treat them like rags
They are all littered in Asian prisons,and in South Africa.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by 3ple9iner: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
limeta:

You go tell your self the truth about owo
Ever discerning voice is igbo to you lot
I am sorry if I mistook you for being Igbo.

After the OWO incidence, I realized that the SW is relatively the safest place in Nigeria reason why there was a lot of noise when it happened. Far worst killings have happened in other region but nobody talks about it.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Golan007: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2022
mycar:

Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria, It is the duty of the government to protect the citizen, that's their primary responsibility.
No place is safe until everywhere is safe, what goes around, comes around.

Lies.

Just a few years ago, you guys were gloating over the insurgency up north. You lost every ounce of humanity.

When Buhari was sworn in, many of your ilk did everything in your power to make it ungovernable for him.

Nnamdi Kanu, that uncouth rabble rouser suddenly became your beacon for war mongering and hate.

As the years went, it became clear that many of you had not only lost humanity but sanity.

Suddenly the seed you planted has grown into a solid oak tree with roots extending to all of the Eastern states.

Suddenly you've become philosophical.

Shameless bunch.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Conrod: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2022
JAMO84:
What do these criminals really want
Am sure you're refering to the ebubeagu cult.

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by engrchykae(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Chinjo2:
Igbo land will soon become like afghanistan very soon
and Fulani can't operate in such environment

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by oilykid(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Creamypie:
This isn't u.g.m, but JTF killing kidnappers
How did you know
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by limeta(f): 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2022
3ple9iner:

I am sorry if I mistook you for being Igbo.

After the OWO incidence, I realized that the SW is relatively the safest place in Nigeria reason why there was a lot of noise when it happened. Far worst killings have happened in other region but nobody talks about it.

Now chief give me the reason why it happened in owo
I do not agree with what is happening in biafra land but i understand
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by oilykid(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Why do mods keep pushing unverified info to the FP

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Ifakiland(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Unknown gunmen have killed over 5 Ebubeagu operatives in Ihiala at a wedding. They proceeded to parade the corpses around the community in their pickup before driving away. It is yet uncertain if there were civilian casualties.

From Iyke Orji on Facebook

These guys are obviously well funded.....that's a 2018+ toyota landcursier suv worth over 40m...gaddamn

3 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Conrod: 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
LILTJAY:
I see the reason why asian countre treat them like rags
Yet your fathers cant imagine life without igbos,....sheh na juju ?.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by oilykid(m): 9:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:

Lies.

Just a few years ago, you guys were gloating over the insurgency up north. You lost every ounce of humanity.

When Buhari was sworn in, many of your ilk did everything in your power to make it ungovernable for him.

Nnamdi Kanu, that uncouth rabble rouser suddenly became your beacon for war mongering and hate.

As the years went, it became clear that many of you had not only lost humanity but sanity.

Suddenly the seed you planted has grown into a solid oak tree with roots extending to all of the Eastern states.

Suddenly you've become philosophical.

Shameless bunch.
Why are you wailing, is your region even safe.

Terrorists are currently in your region Killing innocent Christians in their numbers and you seem not be bothered about it.

And for your info, the video is JTF killing kidnappers not unknown gunmen
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by TotoGame(m): 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Fake Fake fake!!!!!!!!

There is nothing like Ebubuagu in Anambra state......it only exist in Ebonyi State

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by ojuu4u(m): 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
mycar:
Incompetency of the federal government if true but fools will still blame the governed for what is clearly the federal government responsibilities forgetting that what goes around comes around.

And if federal govt bring soldiers to pull them down, hypocrite like you will also shout on top of ur voice that Buhari should channel such energy to North East.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by ogwumgbe: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
dplordx:
Obi the perfect presidential candidate of this Ibos. This is the same state he transformed its security and turned to Dubai.
The hypocrisy of the Ibos is mind blowing. The same people of this region are fleeing like rats inside a burning house to Lagos daily, fleeing their cursed homeland ruled by Saint Obi, the man who turned his region to China and who fix Nigeria, yet this people who come to Lagos and start opening their filthy mouth; Tinubu stole, Lagos is overrated yet they can’t do without the state.
The same UGM activities has never been for once condemned by the same man whose house is on fire yet who wants to fix the lives of Nigerians whose homes are even in better condition than his. Very ironic

Your demigod should first condemn the killings in his own backyard you hypocrite. Leave PO alone and face your miserable life. Demon
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Deepthoughts: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Unknown gunmen have killed over 5 Ebubeagu operatives in Ihiala at a wedding. They proceeded to parade the corpses around the community in their pickup before driving away. It is yet uncertain if there were civilian casualties.

From Iyke Orji on Facebook

Igbos!,Kai what a set of a people!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Blake755: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Chicken life is now more worth than human life angry sad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Abujason: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
Golan007:
Obi, is this your state of origin?

Is North not where Buhari comes from?
Is Buhari not Nigerias president ?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by eakenbor: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
You idiot Nairaland moderators are still conveniently referring to these monsters as "unknown", rather than the terrorists that they are.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Rebuke: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
And the people were hailing them. Ok, this is a true display of stupidity in the East. What a shameful show.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Brown roof republic grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) by Golan007: 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
oilykid:

Why are you wailing, is your region even safe.

Terrorists are currently in your region Killing innocent Christians in their numbers and you seem not be bothered about it.

And for your info, the video is JTF killing kidnappers not unknown gunmen

I'm itsekiri and my land is safe.

In SW, it isn't perfect but it can be managed.

Sad, how you are still hoping other regions would be as bad as yours.

Irredeemable bunch.

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Emeka Offor Visits His Village With Heavy Security Personnel / PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.