Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Guy Please What Should I Do - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Guy Please What Should I Do (309 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Please What Should I Do by Lastborn55(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
I went to do all this apprenticeship (nwaboyi)of a thing but I still dey do testing which ended yesterday
I have great taste for programming since my s s 1, now it has been two years since I finished secondary school
The man I went to serve has a bad record of himself which is that he never settled anyone under him before, even though he told me that two people steal from him and run away when he went outside Nigeria and spend 3 years, but the rest that has been staying with him that wasn't settled is what I don't know the reason.
And if come to the side he is living, people are not saying good about him, they will say u will stay with him until ur time is about to end then he will take u back and bring another person all in the name of quarrel or if he hates you (only few people say good about him but not much and he is hot tempered like me)
What is troubling me is that I have told him last week that I want to go back after he showed me one kind attitude that pains me so much
But am into considering whether I should go back and learn my programming or should I stay (my fear is that he never settled anyone under him before, and am that type that u can't treat anyhow just because am serving u, and am also hot tempered)[/color][color=#000099]
Please � I need ur advice
Re: Guy Please What Should I Do by Uzomacharles: 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nwaboi still dey reign

This is not the time to depend on any boss ooo,just find work then save and learn what your mind want so you can be a better version for yourself and ur family tomorrow....

No go waste 5 yrs for nothing

1 Like

Re: Guy Please What Should I Do by chatinent: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Do both.
Re: Guy Please What Should I Do by Lastborn55(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2022
Imagine make I go defecate one evening and he was complaining that I go woke up in the morning and refuse to defecate say I too dey complain bla bla bla and I asked him what is wrong with me saying that I want to defecate.
Re: Guy Please What Should I Do by faruqa97: 9:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
More like a modern day slavery, like the guy above me said, find a job, and use part of it to fund your programming career. Your future self would thank today's decision.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Multidimensional Python List With List Comprehension - Youtube Video / Hot Update(18+ Deleting Fast) / Who Knows About This Moat Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.