Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

How To Make A Boring Road Trip More Pleasurable - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Make A Boring Road Trip More Pleasurable (454 Views)

My Road Trip To Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria (Pictures) / Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Cost Of Road Trip To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Boring Road Trip More Pleasurable by Lisong(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
I am hodophilic and particularly enjoy long road trips. Traveling, whether for business or pleasure, gives me a sense of adventure, which I relish. On the flip side, no matter how interesting a trip appears at first, boredom sets in after several hours on the road, especially if you’re traveling solo. It’s even worse if you’re seated next to someone who isn’t a good converser.

Long journeys can take several hours, and you can’t afford to waste those hours. I usually prefer to use my road time to unwind than for work-related activities. All work and no play…you know the rest.

Therefore, rather than sitting in the car, engrossed in terrifying thoughts about work and family issues, here are my favorite road trip pastimes to make every minute worth the while. Now you don’t only enjoy your destination but also the journey. Please note that this does not apply if you are the driver.

https://gentsaffairs.com/how-to-make-a-boring-road-trip-pleasurable/

Re: How To Make A Boring Road Trip More Pleasurable by joinnow: 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
In this kidnapping SEASON
Re: How To Make A Boring Road Trip More Pleasurable by Lisong(m): 6:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
joinnow:
In this kidnapping SEASON

Man must still look for daily bread na. Motor accident happen no mean sey we no go enter motor again.. grin
Re: How To Make A Boring Road Trip More Pleasurable by Lisong(m): 10:04am On Jun 22, 2022
exactly

(1) (Reply)

Student Visa To Romania / DANA Air Suspends Flight Operations / 9 Burnt To Death In Ondo Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.