Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Forget The Autistic North, Igbos & Yoruba Are The Problem Of Nijeriya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forget The Autistic North, Igbos & Yoruba Are The Problem Of Nijeriya (167 Views)

We Are Killing Northerners In The East Cos They're Being Killed In North - Igbos / Igbos will form an alliance with the Fulani to keep Nijeriya one / Igbos, Yoruba Don’t Want Biafra, Oduduwa Nation- Sani[ACF Scribe] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget The Autistic North, Igbos & Yoruba Are The Problem Of Nijeriya by ChiefJusticeFuc: 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
As these small dik'd assholes continue with their pissing contest at the sole benefit of the north, the south continues in their subservient role to their lesser north.

I want this Jewish multicultural experiment to end already!.

Igbo and Yoruba foolishness is the bane of Nigeria.

These two mutt races are the reasons the north has been empowered because like the fools they are, they still seek for what is in their Shokoto in Sokoto.

The Niger Delta with like minded Middle Belt Christian nationals will form an alliance and leave this useless idiots.

Both the SW and SE keep proving that education is no substitute for commonsense. Reasons why we the goat fcking north still has sway.

FCK the south.
Re: Forget The Autistic North, Igbos & Yoruba Are The Problem Of Nijeriya by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
If i comment it will be a big sin

Since i have already committed the sin to comment,let me land my statement

Mr bokoharam
Why not respect your old age ,,,,,here is public
Must everyone notice this you people charcoal kind of beings,, wondering alongside with humans
Ah ah
Re: Forget The Autistic North, Igbos & Yoruba Are The Problem Of Nijeriya by ljoh: 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
ChiefJusticeFuc:
As these small dik'd assholes continue with their pissing contest at the sole benefit of the north, the south continues in their subservient role to their lesser north.

I want this Jewish multicultural experiment to end already!.

Igbo and Yoruba foolishness is the bane of Nigeria.

These two mutt races are the reasons the north has been empowered because like the fools they are, they still seek for what is in their Shokoto in Sokoto.

The Niger Delta with like minded Middle Belt Christian nationals will form an alliance and leave this useless idiots.

Both the SW and SE keep proving that education is no substitute for commonsense. Reasons why we the goat fcking north still has sway.

FCK the South West.

Re: Forget The Autistic North, Igbos & Yoruba Are The Problem Of Nijeriya by duro4chang(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2022
Crap!

(1) (Reply)

Happy Father’s Day / Nigeria: Leveraging On Cannabis For Export / Change Of Name On Voters ID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.