Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina (526 Views)

Tinubu Wins At Machina’s Polling Unit As Lawan Loses In Machina Ward To PDP / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North / Yobe North: Machina Vows To Seek Legal Redress After Lawan Was Named As Candidat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina by etokhana: 9:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Breaking...

Yobe North APC Senatorial Candidate, Machina Rejects Alleged Substitution Of Name, INEC To Do The Needful.

Details of the press conference that was held today in Abuja will come your way through various media organisations while Hausa listeners should listen to BBC Hausa tomorrow.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina by Jessi04: 9:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
The APC and Ahmed Lawan can't win this case.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
This guy is not joking

Ahmed Lawal has been in the Senate since 1999 till date, make he rest na

2 Likes

Re: INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina by CleanInAll: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lawan should kiss retirement. 8 years and didn't help Nigeria in anyway. He was only there to sign all sort of nonsense bills sent by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina by 3ple9iner: 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
I like this man Lawan cannot eat his cake and still have it at hand. Shebi is eyes were open when he passed the electoral bill.

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
Greedy set of people. Lawal should rest. Only 4years of chilling is paining him so much, yet, he no help anybody…Person wey don Dey green house for 22years, yet e no reach am. God forbid..
Re: INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
CleanInAll:
Lawan should kiss retirement. 8 years and didn't help Nigeria in anyway. He was only there to sign all sort of nonsense bills sent by Buhari.
Ahmed has been in the senate since 1999

Man is so greedy

1 Like

Re: INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina by ajekpaks(m): 12:02am On Jun 18, 2022
lemaoh
Re: INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina by Chiboy419: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2022
cool
Re: INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina by 9jahotblog: 12:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Nice one from this great man. Fight it hard and get justice.
Re: INEC Should Do The Needful, I Reject The Substitution Of My Name - Machina by Rastaramsey(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2022
Them wan run this man local....

(1) (Reply)

Awa lokan: APC presidential aspirant Bola Tinubu tells Lagos first class chiefs / Is Seun Osewa Interested In Politics? (photos) / 2023: Some APC Members Prefer Atiku To Tinubu — Lamido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.