Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Bbnaija Reunion Finale: "I Never Asked Liquorose To Be My Girlfriend" - Emmanuel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion Finale: "I Never Asked Liquorose To Be My Girlfriend" - Emmanuel (499 Views)

Reunion Finale: I Never Asked Liquorose To Be My Girlfriend - Emmanuel Admits / Bbnaija Reunion Finale Party Laycon Dance With Erica (video) / 'I Never Asked For A Lift' - Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion Finale: "I Never Asked Liquorose To Be My Girlfriend" - Emmanuel by MsDoris(f): 1:30am On Jun 18, 2022
BBNaija Reunion Finale: "I Never Asked Liquorose To Be My Girlfriend Or Agreed To Date Her" - Emmanuel (Video)
Reality TV star, Emmanuel Umoh, during the 12th episode and finale of the Big Brother Naija shine ya eye reunion show has denied ever asking his former love interest, Roseline Afije aka Liquorose out.

Ofcourse this comes as a shock to not only EmmaRose shippers but also to the viewers.

The former Mr. Africa stated that he never asked Liquorose out on a date, neither did they define what they had.

In a short snippet shared on Big Brother Naija's official social media page, Emmanuel could be heard strongly saying that the EmmaRose ship was never official.

In his words;
"I never asked Rose out. We never agreed to the fact that we were dating as boyfriend and girlfriend. We never put a label to what we had."

Visit web page below for full update/ watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/06/bbnaija-reunion-finale-i-never-asked.html

Re: Bbnaija Reunion Finale: "I Never Asked Liquorose To Be My Girlfriend" - Emmanuel by Noara: 4:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Just leave them alone. When they will feel comfortable they will admit that they are in a relationship. Goth Egg told that only the links given in her bio are original.

(1) (Reply)

What If What Happened In Afghanistan Is About To Happen In Nigeria? - Ugezu / Bbnaija 7 Danielle And Khalid Caught Under The Devet Doing The Do / Nollywood Actress Mary Lazarus Shares Prayers Her Nephews Sent To God For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.