Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results (64710 Views)

Osun 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results / Ekiti 2022 Governorship Election Results (Live Updates) / Anambra 2022 Governorship Transition Committee full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Owopariola01: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2022
77up:
You guys should stop these religion line , it's sickening.

They keep using tribe and religion to separate us and you all keep falling for it.

As for me, I go for party not Religion, APC is a goal !

That person you quoted is probably not a Yoruba.

While it is true that Christians dominate Ekiti and Ondo states, there are Muslims there, albeit few.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by anonymuz(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Indispensable85:

Segun Oni of SDP will be beaten black and blue by oyebanji of Apc. Save this comment Seunmsg
bros you're not here. By monitoring so far it's might shock some people. Ekiti people don't like imposition.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by seunmsg(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2022
anonymuz:
bros you're not here. By monitoring so far it's might shock some people. Ekiti people don't like imposition.

Most people outside of Ekiti really don’t get it. Segun Oni is a very popular figure in Ekiti state. Both PDP and APC have been campaigning against him in the last two months. He has the backing of disgruntled elements in both APC and PDP. I won’t be surprised if he comes out victorious today.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Umedia: 10:43am On Jun 18, 2022
Voters at polling unit 001 in Ado ekiti says no to vote buying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Qth3vFHl0

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Duru009(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2022
APC will beat PDP silly, the gap will be so wide oooooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by TemmyT002(m): 10:44am On Jun 18, 2022
press9jatv:
imagine, and they have already adopt votes buying method in today’s Ekiti State governorship Election. The system of government we are running is porous.

In my voting center, some thugs asked people who want to vote for APC to come forward. They turn am to fight.
Everything is settled for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Advertiseit: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2022
From the little I observed here, PDP and APC are sharing money to buy vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by miikyphil(f): 10:48am On Jun 18, 2022
TemmyT002:

In my voting center, some thugs asked people who want to vote for APC to come forward. They turn am to fight.

Don't get your gist chief. They want to give them money or Dem wan beat Dem onto say Dem won vote Apc?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by anonymuz(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Most people outside of Ekiti really don’t get it. Segun Oni is a very popular figure in Ekiti state. Both PDP and APC have been campaigning against him in the last two months. He has the backing of disgruntled elements in both APC and PDP. I won’t be surprised if he comes out victorious today.
Segun Oni just casted he's vote in omi olodin PU 002 in ifaki ekiti.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by anonymuz(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:

report reaching us is that vote buying happening in oye and ado ekiti especially in irona and ajebamidele in ikogosi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by seunmsg(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2022
anonymuz:
report reaching us is that vote buying happening in oye and ado ekiti especially in irona and ajebamidele in ikogosi

Vote buying is here to stay. This shouldn’t be unexpected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Odaveboy(m): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:

Ikole LG is not left out ......

Dibo ko sebe ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by seunmsg(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2022
One thing is clear, PDP is not winning this election. It’s between SDP and APC but looking at how APC is spending money today (vote buying), they may buy this election ;

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by anonymuz(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:

sure but on a minimal degree so far.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Odaveboy(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:
One thing is clear, PDP is not winning this election. It’s between SDP and APC but looking at how APC is spending money today (vote buying), they may buy this election ;

Fayose is on his own
This is between SDP and APC
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by press9jatv: 11:20am On Jun 18, 2022
TemmyT002:

lol they are fighting for the money.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by gannod(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
[quote author=Owopariola01 post=113915848]

That person you quoted is probably not a Yoruba.

While it is true that Christians dominate Ekiti and Ondo states, there are Muslims there, albeit few.[/quote

����� maybe you need you need to sit down with elderly people in Ekiti to understand what I am saying. We, Ekitis are the only homogeneous in the whole of southwest. We, know ourselves. Even those muslim in Ikere, Ado and other Ekiti towns claiming Ekiti know when the chips are down, we usually remind them of where they came from. I don't want to start mentioning names butI don't need your validation for me being from Ekiti.
Personally, I have family friends,relatives who are muslims infact one of them gave me ' Gani' which formed my username here. As an Ekiti person, if your parents, grandparents and your relatives did not tell you about your history, then they are playing with your future.
Atohun rin ha e a ya jegaba le a lori lekiti.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by alkines(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
Welldone comrades, keep the observation coming and please stay safe.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Umedia: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Ekiti is a state of Professors. Voters are not illiterates...Voters say No to vote buying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y973QZ3XTQI
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by PastorFire: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2022
Pls anywhere there's see and buy pls call this No-09078612350 Or 09078138843. They will answer you.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by PastorFire: 11:45am On Jun 18, 2022
Pele10:
Buying and selling of vote(s) is an offence. Let ekiti set the standard for 2023

We have made arrest and still making arrest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Umedia: 11:47am On Jun 18, 2022
The SDP candidate for the ongoing Ekiti Governorship election , Segun Oni in an interview this morning alleges Vote buying by other Political parties.

Watch here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR0GQ2ofGFw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by PastorFire: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2022
seunmsg:

PDP is actually not really in the race for today’s election. It’s going to be a straight battle between APC and SDP. I won’t be surprised if Segun Oni emerged victorious.
Please help us if you are in Ekiti. APC wants to use vote-buying against SDP.

Pls anywhere there's see and buy pls call this No-09078612350 Or 09078138843. They will answer you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Umedia:
The SDP candidate for the ongoing Ekiti Governorship election , Segun Oni in an interview this morning alleges Vote buying by other Political parties.

Watch here :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR0GQ2ofGFw

As much as I detest vote buying, he can not act as if his party isn't into same. Just that what they may be offering didn't match others hence the alarm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by PastorFire: 11:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Lanre4uonly:
All the best to the good people of Ekiti State as they go to the poll.

May the best candidate who will have the interest of the good people of Ekiti State in mind win.

Segun Oni is that candidate.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Indispensable85(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2022
anonymuz:

Okay I'll mention you when results are out.
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by seunmsg(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2022
PastorFire:

Please help us if you are in Ekiti. APC wants to use vote-buying against SDP.

Why should I do that? I don’t care who wins between the two leading candidates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by vizboy(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2022
Indispensable85:

Okay I'll mention you when results are out.

The result can be monitored online right
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Indispensable85(m): 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
vizboy:

The result can be monitored online right

Sure
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by vizboy(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Indispensable85:

Sure

You have the link
Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Fiyin007: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2022: Governorship Election Monitoring, Live Updates And Results by Reader530(m): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Vote ends at Fayemi polling unit-Vanguardngr.com

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Hajiya Hadiza Is Dead! Sule Lamido's Daughter Dies In India (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.