Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

[INTERVIEW] How I Started Fashion Design In Lagos, Nigeria - Sesteemi Fittings - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / [INTERVIEW] How I Started Fashion Design In Lagos, Nigeria - Sesteemi Fittings (188 Views)

How I Started My Fashion Brand - CYPAID, Designer / Entrepreneur / Free Fashion Design Course. / Model's Boob Pops Out On The Runway At Lagos Fashion & Design Week 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[INTERVIEW] How I Started Fashion Design In Lagos, Nigeria - Sesteemi Fittings by officialunique: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Interview: We have seen your works all over and that's what prompted this interview, we are really proud of you and want to associate with you. How did you get into fashion design?
Seun Ibitoye: My story of how I got into fashion design is the same as many other fashion designer. I like to think of myself as a Tailor, Fashion Designer and Fashion Entrepreneur. My mother was a tailor so I grew up learning her and in 2016 when I decided  to go professional,  I had to take advanced  fashion design classes, started sewing and designing  for friends and family.

Interviewer: You design and sell clothes to some Celebrities, how did you meet them?
 Seun Ibitoye: They were referred  to me and some of them saw my social media posts and tags on Instagram.

Interviewer: We are aware you have a good customer base in the UK, Canada, US Ghana and China how did you meet this clients and how often do you sew for them?
Seun Ibitoye: My brand name did the magic and we got the referrals, more so, it's been a matter of hardwork, patience research and rigorous trainings.

Interviewer: Do you import the material and make them here or you get them all here in Nigeria?
Zainab: All our garments are made in Nigeria. We buy everything in Nigeria.

Read More Here: https://officialuniqueblog.com.ng/2022/06/18/interview-how-i-started-fashion-design-in-lagos-nigeria-sesteemi-fittings/

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Easiest Wigs To Put On? / Natural Kids Hairstyles||45 New & Latest Natural Kids Hairstyles|| Braided Hairs / Latest Owambe Styles For Asoebi Fabrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.