Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

CLOSED - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CLOSED (1662 Views)

I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says / I Bought This Phone 30500 / I Bought The Iphone X For N500,000 On Jumia And It Fell.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by Openair: 8:23am On Jun 18, 2022
So I just got one which I ordered from Jumia.

Honestly, I'm disappointed at the camera, display and battery life, 120hz more clarity isn't it abeg, those things they write on paper na scam abeg... I also have a Samsung a51, and after comparing it with the redmi, the a51 wins in camera setup, display and even battery (I'll give the Samsung a 6/10, redmi 2/10)... This redmi sef too dey lie on paper, haaaa.

I had to give it to my sis, and she's already contemplating on a return to Jumia. I bought it for 132,870, if you wanna buy I can sell to u, it came yesterday evening, so it isn't up to 24 hours...

All these xiaomi fans, you guys should rather advise us to buy the mi series rather than this redmi series sef.

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Eyanbahose: 8:39am On Jun 18, 2022
Return it. If you wanna sell it here as you've bad mouthed it, who would even buy it for 100k?

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:49am On Jun 18, 2022
Openair:

Honestly, I'm disappointed at the camera, display and battery life, 120hz more clarity isn't it abeg, those things they write on paper na scam abeg... I also have a Samsung a51, and after comparing it with the redmi, the a51 wins in camera setup, display and even battery (I'll give the Samsung a 6/10, redmi 2/10)... This redmi sef too dey lie on paper, haaaa.

I had to give it to my sis, and she's already contemplating on a return to Jumia. I bought it for 132,870, if you wanna buy I can sell to u, it came yesterday evening, so it isn't up to 24 hours...

All these xiaomi fans, you guys should rather advise us to buy the mi series rather than this redmi series sef.
How many GB is d phone
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:

How many GB is d phone

6gb/128gb... U interested?
Re: CLOSED by Joezik(m): 9:03am On Jun 18, 2022
Openair:

6gb/128gb... U interested?

So flaws u pointed....

Dash me na

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by donbenie(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Eyanbahose:
Return it. If you wanna sell it here as you've bad mouthed it, who would even buy it for 100k?
Why don't you recommend a Tecno product for him?
I'm sure you have an arm's list..
Re: CLOSED by donbenie(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2022
All these flaws unto a phone less than 24 hours old?
You have even given it to your sister and she has already come up with the same faults?
ALL within 24 hours? shocked

14 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Myzubby(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2022
Openair:

Honestly, I'm disappointed at the camera, display and battery life, 120hz more clarity isn't it abeg, those things they write on paper na scam abeg... I also have a Samsung a51, and after comparing it with the redmi, the a51 wins in camera setup, display and even battery (I'll give the Samsung a 6/10, redmi 2/10)... This redmi sef too dey lie on paper,

did you buy from Xiaomi official store?
Redmi note 10 pro has been one of the best so far.

Hope you didn't get your self a cloned Redmi ?

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by jerab(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2022
I use the same phone, the 8gb version tho . And it's the opposite of everything you just complained about

4 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Openair: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Myzubby:
did you buy from Xiaomi official store?
Redmi note 10 pro has been one of the best so far.

Hope you didn't get your self a cloned Redmi ?

Boss, na official I get... Just updated it sef.
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2022
jerab:
I use the same phone, the 8gb version tho . And it's the opposite of everything you just complained about

Boss, abeg which phones have u compared it to?
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 9:40am On Jun 18, 2022
donbenie:
You have even given it to your sister and she has already come up with the same faults?

The flaws I talked about are; camera, display and battery life... Boss we both know u can know about these things in less than an hour.

I neva talked about faults, na u know where u see that one.

I didn't say the phone has fault, I'm just not impressed that a Samsung phone within 130k-150k (Samsung a51) outclassed it in those 3 areas I mentioned above. My giving it to my sis no be dash ooo, na for sale. Ladies like camera a lot, and since she has been with something better, she feels this one underperforms.

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by SimeonOTC(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Openair:

The flaws I talked about are; camera, display and battery life... Boss we both know u can know about these things in less than an hour.

I neva talked about faults, na u know where u see that one.

I didn't say the phone has fault, I'm just not impressed that a Samsung phone within 130k-150k (Samsung a51) outclassed it in those 3 areas I mentioned above. My giving it to my sis no be dash ooo, na for sale. Ladies like camera a lot, and since she has been with something better, she feels this one underperforms.

Return the phone back to where you bought it from and look for a xaomi shop to get a Redmi note 10pro.

what you bought is not Redmi note 10pro because funny enough i am using both that samsung and Redmi note 10, though, the samsung is a bit better in most aspect, but the flaws you wrote here is clearly not a redmi note pro, not even a xaomi productgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Openair:

Return it back, problem might be from jumia.. the devise I got from them is acting up.
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2022
SimeonOTC:

Return the phone back to where you bought it from and look for a xaomi shop to get a Redmi note 10pro.

what you bought is not Redmi note 10pro because funny enough i am using both that samsung and Redmi note 10, though, the samsung is a bit better in most aspect, but the flaws you wrote here is clearly not a redmi note pro, not even a xaomi productgrin

It's an original. I didn't do my research on the note series (just went with the hype)... Even reviews on YouTube show the a51 is better on the camera aspect.
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Return it back, problem might be from jumia.. the devise I got from them is acting up.
Re: CLOSED by damosky12(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Openair:

That's not a Redmi Note 10 Pro. Can't be...
Re: CLOSED by StrafordSTONES(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Xiaomi phones are strong and have good batteries...but I would never recommend it for someone after Camera

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:37am On Jun 18, 2022
SimeonOTC:

[img]https://www.memetemplates.in/uploads/1642117585.jpeg[/img]
xiaomi devices are not 100% perfect as you all SHEEPISHLY believe ......signing out✈
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2022
StrafordSTONES:
Xiaomi phones are strong and have good batteries...but I would never recommend it for someone after Camera

Truth boss. The battery on the a51 performs better.
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2022
damosky12:

That's not a Redmi Note 10 Pro. Can't be...

If only I had watched this vid b4 I decided to place the order
Re: CLOSED by DaInferno(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2022
donbenie:
grin
Re: CLOSED by unnot21(m): 10:55am On Jun 18, 2022
I use Xiaomi note 10 Pro 8gb 128gb and it's a top-notch device.

The only issue I have had with the phone is the proximity sensor not working properly, like when listening to WhatsApp voice notes and calls, the screen blacksout irregularly.. it uses the fromt camera for proximity and not the normal Infrared sensor.

This device is very fast, charges fast and lasts long on heavy usage, and it doesn't heat up too.

The camera quality is good too, has a twin speaker with hifi sound production.

Got mine 158k like 6 months ago without the hand band it comes with.

I am not a Xiaomi agent, just listing my observation.

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Earlystar698(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2022
You are not ready to say the truth.

Whenever you are ready bring pics evidence and receipt.
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 11:01am On Jun 18, 2022
unnot21:

The only issue I have had with the phone is the proximity sensor not working properly, like when listening to WhatsApp voice notes and calls, the screen blacksout irregularly.. it uses the fromt camera for proximity and not the normal Infrared sensor.

This device is very fast, charges fast and lasts long on heavy usage, and it doesn't heat up too.

I just got one, so I can't say. Thanks for your honest review.
Re: CLOSED by Iamvictor(m): 11:03am On Jun 18, 2022
I have been using the 8gb ram version of the phone for over a year now and it's very impressive. It's obvious you bought a fake phone.
Re: CLOSED by Oyetboy(m): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2022
Doubt they've even fixed the proximity issues on the new ones released recently
unnot21:

Re: CLOSED by Openair: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2022
Earlystar698:
You are not ready to say the truth.

Whenever you are ready bring pics evidence and receipt.

The details I blurred out are what I feel is personal.

Re: CLOSED by LogicBomb8: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2022
Oyetboy:
Doubt they've even fixed the proximity issues on the new ones released recently
which new ones are you talking abt?
Re: CLOSED by Earlystar698(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Openair:

The details I blurred out are what I feel is personal.

From what is shown here, it's obvious you ordered for redmi 10 pro thinking it's would be same as iPhone 13,the fault is not from Xiaomi but you that failed to examine the product from verified buyers, next time you are getting a product ask questions and equally research e lot before buying it.. Again since its not up to 7 days return the phone to jumia.
Re: CLOSED by calabaman(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2022
jerab:

Same here.
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Earlystar698:

From what is shown here, it's obvious you ordered for redmi 10 pro thinking it's would be same as iPhone 13,the fault is not from Xiaomi but you that failed to examine the product from verified buyers, next time you are getting a product ask questions and equally research e lot before buying it.. Again since its not up to 7 days return the phone to jumia.

I understand you Boss. My bad, my fault. I only did paper specs comparing to the Samsung a51, since I was looking for something better. Thanks Boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Divert Call With Single Sim And Phone To Receive From Other Sim Network / New Blackberry 9900 Instock / I Need To Know How To Transfer Photos From My Lg Cf360 To My Computer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.