Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

CLOSED - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / CLOSED (1665 Views)

I Bought Four Iphone 13 In Two Weeks, I Can Pay Your Bills – Nigerian Lady Says / I Bought This Phone 30500 / I Bought The Iphone X For N500,000 On Jumia And It Fell.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CLOSED by Gptech(m): 12:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Openair:

I understand you Boss. My bad, my fault. I only did paper specs comparing to the Samsung a51, since I was looking for something better. Thanks Boss.
But did you actually buy a device named Redmi 10 pro? There's no way A51 can beat Redmi note 10 Pro in photography. Don't compare photos from different devices looking at different screens, you should send both photos to same device and compare from there. The screen of the A51 is nicer to look at though. The video you uploaded is A51 versus Redmi note 10, not Redmi note 10 pro.

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Oyetboy(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
LogicBomb8:
which new ones are you talking abt?
Redmi note 11 series
Re: CLOSED by Eyanbahose: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
donbenie:
Why don't you recommend a Tecno product for him?
I'm sure you have an arm's list..
cos that's not the bone of contention here. Apply a little bit of sense yourself.
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Gptech:

But did you actually buy a device named Redmi 10 pro? There's no way A51 can beat Redmi note 10 Pro in photography. Don't compare photos from different devices looking at different screens, you should send both photos to same device and compare from there. The screen of the A51 is nicer to look at though. The video you uploaded is A51 versus Redmi note 10, not Redmi note 10 pro.

Boss, even though I didn't send both pics to a single phone, I don't agree with this "There's no way A51 can beat Redmi note 10 Pro in photography".... I have a hands on review.

Thanks for your opinion.
Re: CLOSED by Gptech(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Openair:

Boss, even though I didn't send both pics to a single phone, I don't agree with this "There's no way A51 can beat Redmi note 10 Pro in photography".... I have a hands on review.

Thanks for your opinion.
That's your opinion, another person can even claim this same note 10 pro beats the A73 in photography.
Re: CLOSED by damosky12(m): 3:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Openair:

If only I had watched this vid b4 I decided to place the order.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZe74DYnFbg

Dude. The video is literally comparing Redmi Note 10 and NOT Note 10 Pro.

Note 10 Pro is an entirely different phone. It is miles ahead.

What did you buy?

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by damosky12(m): 3:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
unnot21:
I use Xiaomi note 10 Pro 8gb 128gb and it's a top-notch device.

The only issue I have had with the phone is the proximity sensor not working properly, like when listening to WhatsApp voice notes and calls, the screen blacksout irregularly.. it uses the fromt camera for proximity and not the normal Infrared sensor.

This device is very fast, charges fast and lasts long on heavy usage, and it doesn't heat up too.

The camera quality is good too, has a twin speaker with hifi sound production.

Got mine 158k like 6 months ago without the hand band it comes with.

I am not a Xiaomi agent, just listing my observation.

Absolutely. I got the device early last year too. It's the same observation too. The camera is good (can hold its own with many other top devices). The battery is very good too. I tested it with heavy duty games, and it was just great. The best part is that it charges from zero to full battery in around an hour plus.
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
damosky12:

Dude. The video is literally comparing Redmi Note 10 and NOT Note 10 Pro.

Note 10 Pro is an entirely different phone. It is miles ahead.

What did you buy?

It's a wrong video. I bought the note 10 pro 6/128. I have already given/sold it to someone who'll pay me in due time. Thanks.
Re: CLOSED by Valleys(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
How do you want people to see you, since you have been supporting your argument with a wrong video?
It is very possible the receipt you posted, to support your claim, is not yours.
Openair:

It's a wrong video. I bought the note 10 pro 6/128. I have already given/sold it to someone who'll pay me in due time. Thanks.
Re: CLOSED by Openair: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Valleys:
How do you want people to see you, since you have been supporting your argument with a wrong video?
It is very possible the receipt you posted, to support your claim, is not yours.

Boss, the receipt is mine (first someone said I should send proof, so I posted the receipt, after posting the receipt, u're making another claim, when I un-blur the receipt another person may come and say it's not my name, then I'll post my National ID card and someone else will say I hurriedly did it, abeg we can't satisfy human beings).. I agree I made a mistake posting the wrong video.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 Uk Used / Samsung Introduces The GALAXY S4 Zoom | Half-smartphone Half-camera / Google Play Store is draining my data. I Just Hate Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.