Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Bosch 4 Burners Built-in Gas Cooker - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Bosch 4 Burners Built-in Gas Cooker (399 Views)

Bosch 4 Burners Built In Cooker / Bosch 4 Burners Glass Top Gas Cooker / Bosch 4 Burners Cabinet/ Table Cooker (2) (3) (4)

Bosch 4 Burners Built-in Gas Cooker by OKEMKPI: 8:36am On Jun 18, 2022
This is a Bosch 4 burners tempered glass top uk used but in a brand new condition
Ruggedly built
super rich blue flames
24 months warranty
payment on delivery service is available especially for lagos buyers
price is 75k
chat/call 08170573735 of 08037199452 for serious inquiries

Re: Bosch 4 Burners Built-in Gas Cooker by foolbuster: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Oga post real picture of what we will be buying. It's not everyone that can be deceived by this internet images, or is it that you don't have the item on ground?

Re: Bosch 4 Burners Built-in Gas Cooker by OKEMKPI: 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
foolbuster:
Oga post real picture of what we will be buying. It's not everyone that can be deceived by this internet images, or is it that you don't have the item on ground?
Why not use"I am buying" instead "we are buying" in your response.That means that u have no interest whatsoever in buying but
just just looking for a platform to advertise your nuisance.
Secondly,since u already know that my intention is to decieve & scam buyers,u would have been sensible enough to ignore my post, why getting back to someone u have already adjudged as a deciever for more information.Grow up please, u are long overdue
Re: Bosch 4 Burners Built-in Gas Cooker by foolbuster: 7:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
OKEMKPI:

Why not use"I am buying" instead "we are buying" in your response.That means that u have no interest whatsoever in buying but
just just looking for a platform to advertise your nuisance.
Secondly,since u already know that my intention is to decieve & scam buyers,u would have been sensible enough to ignore my post, why getting back to someone u have already adjudged as a deciever for more information.Grow up please, u are long overdue

Ode, you are writing book because you were asked to display pic.

Re: Bosch 4 Burners Built-in Gas Cooker by OKEMKPI: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
foolbuster:

Ode, you are writing book because you were asked to display pic.
The wisdom that u borrowed to identify my post as a scam was not enough to tell u to walk away, I hope your parents have other children with wisdom
Re: Bosch 4 Burners Built-in Gas Cooker by foolbuster: 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
OKEMKPI:

The wisdom that u borrowed to identify my post as a scam was not enough to tell u to walk away, I hope your parents have other children with wisdom

Now you are tagging your post scam. Who knows who you are planning to rip off.

Re: Bosch 4 Burners Built-in Gas Cooker by OKEMKPI: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
foolbuster:

Now you are tagging your post scam. Who knows who you are planning to rip off.
Ur dad would have saved us this your nuisance with a 50 naira condom

Tiwatch E And Samsung Galaxy Active One For Sale. #30k Each. / Clean OPPO A93 Sale/swap . 90k / Sold Brand New HP Elitebook 840 G8 For Sale In Kano