Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State (13969 Views)

Bishop Of Orlu Visits Families Of The 14 Massacred Youths In Imo By Ebubeagu / Southern Kaduna Attacks: Women Protest Naked Over Incessant Killings (Photos) / Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Sleekfingers: 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
Whiteshield:
But the pigs on social media say that it is Fulanis killing them

Their eyes don dey clear now......awon confused people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by jacoik(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
What this guy's is doing in orsu and orlu is so disgusting and disheartening!!! The worst case is that after their operations, they will tag it iPod or unknown gunmen. My own village amaebu is case study. This guys came to nkwo idemili to wrecked havoc, 2 days letter, a national daily carries it that iPod short market women in nkwo idemili and ekeututu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by mascot87(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
How can Buhari end what he started?

How did Buhari start Ebubeagu?
Just tell me how without resulting to insult
Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Eriggs: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Always reading and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Your next move is to search for the 'trashy epistle' on IPOB and paste it on this thread for cheap likes, self-validation and extended pay of Taaty-Kay.

Probably the greatest hypocrite and tribal bigot on Nairaland.
A chronic APC supporter who decieves the gullible as a patriot. Everything from APC is good but anyone against the evil party is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Eriggs: 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
mascot87:

How did Buhari start Ebubeagu?
Just tell me how without resulting to insult
You dey beg am not to insult?
Make him insult now, make dem give am wotowoto for sometimes.
If any memberr insult you, report them to the moderators, simple

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by jacoik(m): 12:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
What this guy's is doing in orsu and orlu is so disgusting and disheartening!!! The worst case is that after their operations, they will tag it iPod or unknown gunmen. My own village amaebu is case study. This guys came to nkwo idemili to wrecked havoc, 2 days letter, a national daily carries it that iPod short market women in nkwo idemili and ekeututu. the painful path is that bullets don't penetrate them, but at a time ESN engaged them, na run dem run that day passing through iheoma downward orlu
Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by erubati: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

Your next move is to search for the 'trashy epistle' on IPOB and paste it on this thread for cheap likes, self-validation and extended pay of Taaty-Kay.

A chronic APC supporter who decieves the gullible as a patriot. Everything from APC is good but anyone against the evil party is bad.

We can only read now.wetin u want make we do about a region who wish to self destruct itself.if we talk,u tell us to mind our business,and if we don't talk,u tell us we are APC stuff.
We are happy u guys are self destructing to say the truth.
A thread showed esn killed ebubeagy and people were jubilating.
This group never came out to condemn the killing and u guys were happy.
Who is more hipocrratic bayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by zedegit: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
They couldn't find lasting solution to insecurity in 7 years of misrule.

Is it in the 8th year when they are preparing to do final looting that solution would appear?

Was it not on video that I saw train load of fulanis trooping into Nigeria to cause havoc in 2023 elections.

1 Like

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Benmob: 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is that why pple where cheering UGM for killing ebubeagu in ihala,omo d killing in south east have a lot of confusion,who are d group killing pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by majamajic(m): 12:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Lord, I need 40k today. Send me helper

If u receive, pls let me know how
Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Hotzone(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Anyone against any security outfit is either unknown gunmen, ESN or useless criminals.

If u so wish why don’t u join local vigilante in order to reduce kidnapping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Hushbingo: 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
Y did u now edit the vital part ? Think am, wetin u dey do good for ur eye?

How human death go give u erection ?
Death lessons are permanent tragedies... U can have enemies but death should be out of the equation

2 Likes

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Tvoice: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Def and dumb nor dey answer greetings, so make una ignore the daft lizard and look for a way to protect and secure ur region

1 Like

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by CryptoInvestor: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hotzone:
Anyone against any security outfit is either unknown gunmen, ESN or useless criminals.

If u so wish why don’t u join local vigilante in order to reduce kidnapping
Beremx is a supporter of UGM
I have marked her moniker, she is no more accusing DSS and Nigerian Army, it's now ebubeagu.
Funny enough she doesn't stay in the East
Beremx:
my home city has always been Lagos grin
Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Franking: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Buhari that has not ended killings in his home state of Katsina? You must be kidding yourselves.
Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by shortIGBOman: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Beremx:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/06/18/civic-group-rulaac-raises-alarm-over-incessant-killings-violence-imo-communities-ebubeagu

You people should leave Buhari out of this. Since IGBO People are not complaining. Make Buhari stay him lane. Whatever is happening in the East is a family matter. Igbo people will end it when they want to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by 3ple9iner: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
The killings happening in the SE is highly underreported and the people too don't want to speak out or hear anyone speaking about it. It's just so sad

UGM will kill

Security Agents will kill

I hope things get better.
Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Pathfinder2090: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
PavillionEnergy:

God bless you bro! The guy no get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by shortIGBOman: 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Beremx:
the killings is just too much. Killing innocent people for nothing. So sad

Chanel your anger to Peter ObiTUARY. He is responsible for all the killings of innocent Igbo in the East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by shortIGBOman: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Starboytwo:
Buhari pls abeg listen to civic groups biko.

I thought you People claimed Buhari is not the one in Asso Rock Vila? Make una leave our Buhari alone. Deal with your problems by yourselves grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by oilykid(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lionize:
hmn, didn't I hear that ESN killed and paraded 5 ebubeagu soldiers in Anambra state?
That was JTF that killed unknown gunmen in ihials. They came to disrupt burial and they got killed. NL keeps pushing unverified info to the FP

1 Like

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Ndibuna: 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
oilykid:

That was JTF that killed unknown gunmen in ihials. They came to disrupt burial and they got killed. NL keeps pushing unverified info to the FP
I was seriously surprised at that reportage. It was the other way round. Those UGM were killed. All of them

1 Like

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Ndibuna: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Benmob:
Is that why pple where cheering UGM for killing ebubeagu in ihala,omo d killing in south east have a lot of confusion,who are d group killing pple
It's the other way round. I was surprised at that reportage. I didn't know nairaland can carry fake news
Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by oilykid(m): 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ndibuna:

I was seriously surprised at that reportage. It was the other way round. Those UGM were killed. All of them
Anything that involves killing in the SE will surely make it way to the FP Even without verifying it. Agenda must agenda sha

1 Like

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Elvis778(m): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
post=113918878:
The way fake news is being carried out by some ipob swines and bastards in socal media ehn..

When the below news came out yesterday. It was twisted totally upside down, thank God people that knew the truth came out with the real version of what went down.
These are the kind of brutal deaths sane igbos keep praying to befall those ipob animals, murderers and cannibals.
Good to see the indigenes rejoicing on their brutal demise.
Our people are ready to take their state back from animals called ipob led by the mental idiot called cownu.

Our people are getting wiser and brave at last.
Devil kill all Igbos and their supporters
Thanks for this, the kind of propaganda people push around now is just very annoying

1 Like

Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by mascot87(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eriggs:

You dey beg am not to insult?
Make him insult now, make dem give am wotowoto for sometimes.
If any memberr insult you, report them to the moderators, simple

I'm just trying to reshape there thinking to decency
Re: Civic Group Urges Buhari To End Incessant Killings By Ebubeagu In Imo State by Enyimbamercedes: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
So you are calling on Buhari to end incessant killing by Ebubeagu but have chosen to to also ask him to stop those by UGM.

When you empower illiterates to fight crime, this is what you get!

Bakassi boys, SARS, NPF … Ebubeagu are not doing anything that these haven’t done already!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Companies Bigger And Richer Than Lagos and Ogun State / EFCC To Arraign Gbenga Makanjuola Peter For N3.5bn Fraud / Rivers Demands ₦5 Million From Political Parties Before They Hold Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.