Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

It's Time To Put Past Behind Us And Test Peter Obi's Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Time To Put Past Behind Us And Test Peter Obi's Presidency (421 Views)

2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) / 2023: Northerners Campaign For Peter Obi's Presidency (Photo, Video) / 13 Categories Of People That Will Benefit From Atiku/ Obi Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Time To Put Past Behind Us And Test Peter Obi's Presidency by ABOKI9ja: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2022
There is one verse in holy Qur'an that says " you might like something that might not be good for you, and also, you might not like something that might be good for you". So let God choose for you because he is all knower. I'm from Jigawa State and I pledge to the best of my ability to campaign, give awareness and commit myself toward the actualization of Peter Obi's presidency, so help me God. If there anyone with direct connection to nation wide campaign coordinators/personnels should please link me to them. Let all of us, whether Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Christians, Muslims or Traditionalists put the past behind us and the face the reality because hardship never knows whoever you are. Better Nigeria is all our responsibility
Re: It's Time To Put Past Behind Us And Test Peter Obi's Presidency by UrPapa: 9:52am On Jun 18, 2022
We don’t want headslamers in our OBidient move
Go and join ur kwankwanso
Re: It's Time To Put Past Behind Us And Test Peter Obi's Presidency by Coolsperm: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2022
UrPapa:
. Paind Yoruba muslim miscreants spoted
Re: It's Time To Put Past Behind Us And Test Peter Obi's Presidency by UrPapa: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Coolsperm:
. Paind Yoruba muslim miscreants spoted
Okay let me rephrase
We want arewa headslamers but not afonja headslamers grin
Re: It's Time To Put Past Behind Us And Test Peter Obi's Presidency by Eastlink(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2022
UrPapa:
I could smell you from far. Muric pikin.

(1) (Reply)

Obidiency-and-the-no-shishi-phenomenon / 2023: Pressure Mounts On YPP Guber Candidate To Accept OBA's #50m Ticket Offer / Lawyers: How Can I Sue Nairaland For Seizing And Modifying My Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.