Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour (43232 Views)

Lekki Garden, Lagos Flooded After Heavy Rain (Photos, Video) / UK Streets Flooded After 2 Weeks Worth Of Rain Fell In 24 Hours (Photos) / Ghana's Newly Built Airport Flooded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
baretalk:

We know the bad belle people, by their comments you know them. You can only deceive your fools not others.
So because he feels that PDP and APC shouldn't rule Nigeria again, he and his entire tribesmen deserve insults. I can't wait to leave this country, Nigerians are stupid savages.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by promzy555(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
baretalk:

Anambra run by APGA how is it?

I still see a lot of youths from your zones trooping into Lagos to constitute nuisance, because your zone is desolate.
what sup with the state revenue and allocation, will u compare sir?
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Angelfrost(m): 12:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
baretalk:

Its a forum, you will get response, base on your comments. What i said is a fact, nobody invited no one to Lagos, you are here because it pays you.

That's a single individual... Bigotry should be discouraged by all.

He made a stupid statement... The best response would have been to rebuke him as an individual not insulting any region.
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by baretalk: 12:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

He made a stupid statement... The best response would have been to rebuke him as an individual not insulting any region.
If you have bad belle it's your business not ours. Fck your feelings.
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Akharmony: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
It is finished..
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by baretalk: 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
promzy555:
what sup with the state revenue and allocation, will u compare sir?
Human beings made the IGR of Lagos higher than that of all the states in Nigeria. Blame yourself for not being smart enough to boost the development and value of your state. It take brains.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by imagrg(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
When they have started importing fulanis from neighbouring African countries to get our National ID and voter's card. Just watch out.
Seniorwriter:

Work on the use of your words ....call them insensitive and lack emphaty...the words you used are too raw and harsh ... remember they are same masses....they are just not thinking right.

we need vote out APC & PDP come 2023.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Richy4(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

I don't know oh. Places like England and the Netherlands that constantly deal with floods nko. Nigerians self.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't blame them though... When leaders neglects their duties, they got blamed for everything including natural occurrences like rainfalls and flooding grin
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by bonnyhope: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Drainage system in Lagos is very poor

Express roads are not left out in this

Floods, potholes all over the roads in Lagos

Is a terrible place to live during rainy season
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Richy4:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I don't blame them though... When leaders neglects their duties, they got blamed for everything including natural occurrences like rainfalls and flooding grin
Abi
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Don't bother rolling in the mud with him, just call the mods on his ass.
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Franking: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Meanwhile APC presidential form was 100m naira. Joke of a country. Thieves everywhere.
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by 27Pushing30: 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
promzy555:
And some wicked foolish fools are still campaigning for APC and PDP.

A fool is someone who doesn’t understand flooding

Simple google search of other major airport floodings would have saved you from being one
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
UrPapa:
Lagos overrated slum
If not for igbos, it’ll have been worse

At least, it offers a lot of economic opportunities than your Eastern states.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Crixxx: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
baretalk:

You people are cannibals you deserve more than insults, you really think highly of yourself, when you are terrorists.

You guys mine skulls and human part business is really booming in that region na abi no be una ship container of human joysticks go china.
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Idaytesj29(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Work on the use of your words ....call them insensitive and lack emphaty...the words you used are too raw and harsh ... remember they are same masses....they are just not thinking right.

@Seniorwriter

I commend you for the correction. You are the only reasonable Obi supporter I have read from in weeks.

Team Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He has my vote and support.
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Crixxx: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
oaugraduate1234:

At least, it offers a lot of economic opportunities than your Eastern states.

Yet has debt more than that of china grin
If una like make una Dy hope on Igbos to come pay up the debt for una grin
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by shinealight(m): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
UrPapa:
Lagos overrated slum
If not for igbos, it’ll have been worse

Does it not belong to the Federal Government and managed by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) ?
So, what do you expect?
Is the placed used by only the Yoruba? How do the Igbos living in Lagos make the Airport any better than it would have been?
Just wondering o….I’m sure you do use your brain before writing!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Omoslim26: 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

Seconded.
Voting out apc and ensuring that pdp is buried forever should be a task for anyone who has any pity left for this country.
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by porthouse7(f): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Treasure17:

Imagine. Most of them are delusional anyway.
dem for vote LP abi
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by optimusprime2(m): 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
promzy555:
Okay, thanks I will. Just angry because see my beloved country sinking everyday and so fast.
This reply right here commands respect...
#Respect

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by tyav7: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
promzy555:
Na wa o! Must everything now be insults. Haba!
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Whiteways: 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Can you imagine
promzy555:
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Whiteways: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
Can you imagine

promzy555:
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by egoldman(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
SHITHOLE
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by imustyan: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Flood sacks the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja after a heavy downpour yesterday

So nobody can tell that is not the international airport (new or old terminal), but the second local airport MMA2 where air peace operates local flights from.

Why post what isn't true?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Treasure17(m): 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
porthouse7:
dem for vote LP abi
Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Techmac00: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Macphenson:
I remember when Buhari came and commisioned the new wing of the airport and I.mentioned how we celebrate mediocrity in this country, some hungry urchins were ranting then to work out their 30k stipends.

Each time I use that airport, and compare it to what is obtainable to what is obtainable round the globe, I weep for my dear Nation.

That Airport is a glorified warehouse. Many stupid people on Nairaland have never traveled in their lives.
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Twrdy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Mtchewww instead make they go buy fingerlings and start fish farm.
Natural water already provided na the fish remain.
"Never waste an opportunity " Michael Faraday 2009
Lmao
2009 ke
Re: Lagos Airport Flooded After Heavy Downpour by Sensiblerealist: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Actually, that MMA is the worst international airport I've passed through. Not even comparable to all these small African countries. Only taxing and begging for money. This past week, a Chinese man in front of me had to ask the Custom officers if it was their right to be begging for handouts

Macphenson:
I remember when Buhari came and commisioned the new wing of the airport and I.mentioned how we celebrate mediocrity in this country, some hungry urchins were ranting then to work out their 30k stipends.

Each time I use that airport, and compare it to what is obtainable to what is obtainable round the globe, I weep for my dear Nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Celebrates 4 Years Of Surviving 2013 Benin-Ore Road Fire Accident / Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.