Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:44 PM

Who Did NNPP Submit As Their VP? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Did NNPP Submit As Their VP? (2536 Views)

Azemhe Azena: NNPP's Candidate In The Edo Gubernatorial Election / How Did NNPP Get Popular In Kano? / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Did NNPP Submit As Their VP? by Akponmfet: 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin grin grin
Nice dream.
Re: Who Did NNPP Submit As Their VP? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Seeker123:

I'm from akwa Ibom.
Ndo ata ayen akwa Ibom (I don't if you understand I). Obi is winning Akwa Ibom and the whole South south

Dreaming is free...
Re: Who Did NNPP Submit As Their VP? by Newton2024: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
idu1:

Igbos like deceiving themselves.
Yoruba muslim miscreants like deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Who Did NNPP Submit As Their VP? by indodon(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
donaldking10:

Number 2 is wrong & can be bypassed because officially Kwankwaso never officially contested for primaries under NNPP. Infact technically speaking the party now officially belongs to him.
And that was the reason why Obi could comfortably decamp to L.P because he was officially not part of any primaries.
Secondly not having submitted a V.P candidate to INEC means the party has not been recognized as a political party contesting for a presidential election, & has automatically been disqualified meaning Kwankwaso is free to do whatever he chooses.
A.P.C was disqualified by INEC in Akwa-Ibom after running their primaries, doesn't mean Akpabio can't decamp to another party to run for senate.
Don't forget anyone can form a party in Nigeria, even you can form a party. & u can still choose to walk away from your party if your ambitions are not recognized by INEC.
I think that's the reason why they chose not to present a V.P candidate so they could officially be disqualified, meaning he's free to decamp to any other party of his choice.
There are so many ways that the law can be circumvented, & there's a reason why they are still discussing about running together till date.
You can't be smarter than both Obi & Kwankwaso combined.
And please explain Ahmed Lawan who ran for presidential primaries under A.P.C, but is now currently returning back to the senate.
Try to reason before you COPY & PASTE at times.
I never even thought/ remembered Ahmad Lawal when I was reading his electoral laws

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

GRV Is Back. Situation Report In Lagos Gubernatorial: ARISE TV, 3 hours ago / Peter Obi And Obidents Finally Don Get Justice - As US Don Release The Full List / Seyi Law Under Attack For Calling Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Son Of A Returned Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.