Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Grandfather Shot, Killed Grandson Over Debt In Argentina (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Grandfather Shot, Killed Grandson Over Debt In Argentina (Pics) (3174 Views)

11 Friends Arrested For Killing Nigerian Student Over Debt In Cyprus / Pretty 17-Year-Old Girl Buried Alive After Leaving Nightclub In Argentina (Pics) / How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grandfather Shot, Killed Grandson Over Debt In Argentina (Pics) by Chanchit: 5:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Treasure17:
Accumulated anger is dangerous. So age is highly considered in the court of law before a sentence? Lawyers in the house. He should have been sentenced for two or three years though. Why free him.

With what I'm seeing here, he attacked his grandfather first. If he had succeeded in breaking down the door, what's next?
Re: Grandfather Shot, Killed Grandson Over Debt In Argentina (Pics) by Harrisonwo(m): 9:08am On Jun 19, 2022
luminouz:

Life at 77 years and under self defense?

What are you smoking undecided

Dude if you can't make an argument without insult, better you make your comment independently or you shove your opinion inside where the sun never shines on your body instead of mentioning me.
Re: Grandfather Shot, Killed Grandson Over Debt In Argentina (Pics) by luminouz(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Harrisonwo:

Dude if you can't make an argument without insult, better you make your comment independently or you shove your opinion inside where the sun never shines on your body instead of mentioning me.

I will mention you nigga...you accused me of insulting you but you did exactly the same thing.... hypocrite, mudafucker!!!
Re: Grandfather Shot, Killed Grandson Over Debt In Argentina (Pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Endtime no nonsense grandfather.....

Re: Grandfather Shot, Killed Grandson Over Debt In Argentina (Pics) by Harrisonwo(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
luminouz:

I will mention you nigga...you accused me of insulting you but you did exactly the same thing.... hypocrite, mudafucker!!!

See who's talking, I just dey remind you say if you wan shoot know who you wan shoot at cos me I Sabi shoot back.

Illiterate ����
Re: Grandfather Shot, Killed Grandson Over Debt In Argentina (Pics) by luminouz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Harrisonwo:

See who's talking, I just dey remind you say if you wan shoot know who you wan shoot at cos me I Sabi shoot back.

Illiterate ����

E pain am grin
Re: Grandfather Shot, Killed Grandson Over Debt In Argentina (Pics) by Harrisonwo(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
luminouz:

E pain am grin

Pain wetin! E be like say you still dey learn.

Still childish... When you grow up, learn to engage in meaningful and mature conversation. It will help you a lot.

I go just ignore you until you act matured
Re: Grandfather Shot, Killed Grandson Over Debt In Argentina (Pics) by luminouz(m): 10:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
Harrisonwo:

Pain wetin! E be like say you still dey learn.

Still childish... When you grow up, learn to engage in meaningful and mature conversation. It will help you a lot.

I go just ignore you until you act matured

E pain you ooooooooo!!! cheesy

On a serious note, take a chill pill nigga...don't take it so serious. I was just messing around

(1) (2) (Reply)

Public Attack "human Eaters" In Lagos [photo Inside] / The Person That Lives With Me Is A Thief. Please Advice!!! / Yahoo Boys Done Use This Girl, Men Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.