Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,950 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

When Was The Last Time You Shopped On Aliexpress Or Amazon? How Did You Pay? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / When Was The Last Time You Shopped On Aliexpress Or Amazon? How Did You Pay? (280 Views)

Amazon: How To Get Started With Amazon KDP As A Beginner / A Simple Way To Make Money To Your Coinbase, Paypal Or Amazon Account Daily. / The Diamonds Dangote Shopped For His Daughter, Fatima Dangote's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Shopped On Aliexpress Or Amazon? How Did You Pay? by MaryJane24: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2022
I don't know about other banks but first bank has restricted online transactions to $20 a month. $20! How is everybody managing? When was the last time you shopped online and how did you do it?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shopped On Aliexpress Or Amazon? How Did You Pay? by TheSTreetman: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Use Barter
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shopped On Aliexpress Or Amazon? How Did You Pay? by MaryJane24: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Barter? What's that?
TheSTreetman:
Use Barter
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shopped On Aliexpress Or Amazon? How Did You Pay? by Allfavours: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Use online virtual cards, just like barter by flutterwave, but their rates are higher
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shopped On Aliexpress Or Amazon? How Did You Pay? by TheSTreetman: 5:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
MaryJane24:
Barter? What's that?

Check Barter dot me by Flutterwave u create account and get a virtual dollar card. But the exchange rate is black market
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shopped On Aliexpress Or Amazon? How Did You Pay? by MaryJane24: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2022
Okay. Thanks.
TheSTreetman:

Check Barter dot me by Flutterwave u create account and get a virtual dollar card. But the exchange rate is black market

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Agro Sacks . . . / How Do I Start A Freelance SEO? / Unlimited Futures Trading Signal Subscription With No Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.