Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi (29024 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Construction Of Regional Road In Lekki / Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Victoria Island-Oniru 1.8KM Road Network – Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Minjim: 9:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
I'm a Lagosian.
Bn orn and bred

allicare:

I am pretty sure you wouldn't even get such facility in your native state talk less of even offering them bribe.
Shior!
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by loko50(m): 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
pacespot:

So the fault of Igbos is that they bring cheaper cloths to Lagos Yearning dust as expected from a Tinubu supporter.

Market determines who stay in a business or leave.

I blame Lagos state government that is allowing the sale of okrika. You for dey your village by now

1 Like

Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:56am On Jun 19, 2022
Realist12:
You are very wrong , Tinubu is a politician. Not an athlete surgeons you say retire because they work in a system with a retirement age , have you ask yourself why Queen Elizabeth and prince Harry are still in charge of the United Kingdom. This is a leadership role and it you get better as you age . Not like the younger generations can't do better but not this social media aspirant Peter Obi. Lagos still remains one of the top economy in Africa regardless of other cities you're comparing. You seem not to value what you have . Nigeria needs to be set on a path of growth and Tinubu has built his institution to grow it
I just noticed that you have no political knowledge. The comparison between Nigeria and the UK is furtive. Lesson 101, the UK practices a constitutional monarchy system of government and they have a parliament that make proposals, debate on them, and ratify political decisions.

You can't compare that to democracy. Elizabeth makes no political decisions and Prince Harry doesn't even know where the Mace is located in the Parliament. Those are ceremonial dignitaries.

Age does not define good leadership. Your mindset is what preaches that. You have been deluded into thinking that age is the determinant. No, Sir. That is wrong. Most of the decisions are thought out and orchestrated by younger minds. If you perceived that age means all-knowing, I will challenge Tinubu to a debate on climate change and strategic solutions to combat it. If CNN could televise it, I will pay 10 million naira for it. The man cannot explain how a dam works. I can bet my left bladder on that.

Tinubu only knows the doctors office, bribe station, and mob action. Take these 3 things away, the man is incontrovertibly clueless.

I am not an Igbo to tie me to Peter Obi. I never knew him that much. I came here to learn about him. My eyes had been on Osinbajo. Sadly, they ruthlessly took him down. My dad is from Lagos and I was born in a foreign land. My interest here is not tribal. I am looking for a healthy and vibrant politician who is free from the loops of cabal-dom.

I left Nigeria 2013 and came back 2019 to see the damage and regression in less than a decade is nerve-wrenching. I can't help but join the powerful voices of men like Psquare who see things from my angle of elevation. Bro, there is nothing to be proud of the country right now. Individuals strive without governmental assistance to cover up the shame. Nigeria right now from the world's eye is music or purely entertainment. If not these guys, we have an almost irredeemable image out there.

Go to Morocco and see Nigerians. People sacrifice their lives for bread. We are far better than that. We do not need a sick president, we need a progressive president. Look at Tinubu's moves. All consultations and money-waving. Buhari has drained this country. Do you know how much we have in debt?

Are you concerned that kids have no chairs in schools? Doctors and teachers are frequently on strike. Pensioners die without their pensions. The educational system is rusty. There are no jobs for 200 million people. It is a crisis. See the fact. Tinubu will more intensely worried about living longer and that means more visitation and calls to the doctor. The man has been in the hospital. He has a walking aid a few months ago. Do you think he became well overnight? Man is on drugs, he is on steroids.

This is not a matter of one's tribe, I live in the north and people are being killed here too. Having a president from the north doesn't proof them from violence and attacks.

Things are getting worse. The naira is on a free fall.
I am not projecting any candidate, I am simply saying that from antecedent we can tell where his presidency is heading. Buhari is a perfect exampme of what a sick old man can do to the lives of the innocent poor.

1 Like

Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by adeddc: 7:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Mandate2023:

U will be impressed by d development in ur state then.....which state r u from pls
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Realist12: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I just noticed that you have no political knowledge. The making a comparison between Nigeria and the UK is furtive. Lesson 101, the UK practices a constitutional monarchy system of government and they have a parliament that make proposals, debate on them, and ratify political decisions.

You can't compare that democracy. Elizabeth makes no political decisions and Prince Harry doesn't even know where the Mace is located in the Parliament. Those are ceremonial dignitaries.

Age does not define good leadership. Your mindset is what preaches that. You have been deluded into thinking that age is the determinant. No, Sir. That is wrong. Most of the decisions are thought out and orchestrated by younger minds. If you perceived that age means all-knowing, I will challenge Tinubu to a debate on climate change and strategic solutions to combat it. If CNN could televise it, I will pay 10 million naira for it. The man cannot explain how a dam works. I can bet my left bladder on that.

Tinubu only knows the doctors office, bribe station, and mob action. Take these 3 things away, the man is incontrovertibly clueless.
I don't like when people argue what they can't come out to say in the open

I am not an Igbo to tie me to Peter Obi. I never knew him that much. I came here to learn about him. My eyes had been on Osinbajo. Sadly, they ruthlessly took him down. My dad is from Lagos and I was born in a foreign land. My interest here is not tribal. I am looking for a healthy and vibrant politician who is free from the loops of cabal-dom.

I left Nigeria 2013 and came back 2019 to see the damage and regression in less than a decade is nerve-wrenching. I can't help but join the powerful voices of men like Psquare who see things from my angle of elevation. Bro, there is nothing to be proud of the country right now. Individuals strive without governmental assistance to cover up the shame. Nigeria right now from the world's eye is music or purely entertainment. If not these guys, we have an almost irredeemable image out there.

Go to Morocco and see Nigerians. People sacrifice their lives for bread. We are far better than that. We do not need a sick president, we need a progressive president. Look at Tinubu's moves. All consultations and money-waving. Buhari has drained this country. Do you know how much we have in debt?

Are you concerned that kids have no chairs in schools? Doctors and teachers are frequently on strike. Pensioners die without their pensions. The educational system is rusty. There are no jobs for 200 million people. It is a crisis. See the fact. Tinubu will more intensely worried about living longer and that means more visitation and calls to the doctor. The man has been in the hospital. He has a walking aid a few months ago. Do you think he became well overnight? Man is on drugs, he is on steroids.

This is not a matter of one's tribe, I live in the north and people are being killed here too. Having a president from the north doesn't proof them from violence and attacks.

Things are getting worse. The naira is on a free fall.
I am not projecting any candidate, I am simply saying that from antecedent we can tell where his presidency is heading. Buhari is a perfect exampme of what a sick old man can do to the lives of the innocent poor.
leave all these long epistle and face the reality, we have 4 popular candidates Tinubu , Atiku , Obi , Kwankwanso, Tinubu happens to be the realest, best and most prepared for this job . From your arguments i can tell you're supporting Obi. Even Osinbajo was just a good speaker he can't operate the Nigerian system. Tinubu has done tremendously well in Lagos and has influenced governance positively post tenure in Lagos and the southwest. I believe Tinubu knows what to do when he gets there he is the only one among the candidates, both Atiku and Obi are just opportunist that's why they've always failed. Do you realize Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders were able to foresee the dangers of Sunday Igboho movement and were not in support hence the movement was quenched proactively yet Igboho was protected ( because its a just course taking too far) hence the peace in the southwest is maintained reasonably.
You are book smart but when it comes to governance it takes more than that ,Tinubu is also a very learned person but your area of concentration differs and you'd be surprised he knows way more than he can come to campaign with on TV. For someone who started the Eko Atlantic projects do you know how many CEO's, local and foreign investors and expatriates he has in his coffers.
The damages you saw was Lagos part of it ? I cannot blame Tinubu for this government failures, Osinbajo that you exonerated is the number 2 man in this government, why shift the blame to Tinubu.
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
Realist12:
leave all these long epistle and face the reality, we have 4 popular candidates Tinubu , Atiku , Obi , Kwankwanso, Tinubu happens to be the realest, best and most prepared for this job . From your arguments i can tell you're supporting Obi. Even Osinbajo was just a good speaker he can't operate the Nigerian system. Tinubu has done tremendously well in Lagos and has influenced governance positively post tenure in Lagos and the southwest. I believe Tinubu knows what to do when he gets there he is the only one among the candidates, both Atiku and Obi are just opportunist that's why they've always failed. Do you realize Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders were able to foresee the dangers of Sunday Igboho movement and were not in support hence the movement was quenched proactively yet Igboho was protected ( because its a just course taking too far) hence the peace in the southwest is maintained reasonably.
Funny enough, I have no intention to waste my vote on anyone. I rock steady. On election day, I'll be somewhere far from this shitthole. Bolted from the nonsense.

The people who clamoured against Igboho are benefactors of violence and looting. The so-called peace in the southwest is multi-descriptional and a relative facet.

My last stop in Lagos last month says otherwise. The poor are still subdued and penury lingers. The multitude at the airport is emblematic of the intrinsic catastrophe that you labelled peace.

I love to be objective, but I will leave you to your decision. I saw this plague coming and spoke out. I am fine however it turns out. The only thing that I dread is insecurity. As long as it feels safe, I thrive in my bubble. Whenever it gets ugly, I know when to rack it up.

Enjoy your Tinubu. I pray that he rewards you. Nice chat bro.
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by OChimex: 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2022
9jaRealist:

Heck no, they’re most certainly NOT…
Banana Island today is far BETTER than even just 5 years ago.

The one thing places like Banana Island aptly demonstrates is the efficacy of the private sector in a country with often poor public institutions (even though Lagos institutions often fares relatively better than most in Nigeria). Nonetheless, even Ikoyi is probably much better in terms of physical infrastructure presently it than ever was, albeit that its evolving character (from a largely residential-only enclave to a mixed-use district) places certain mismatched pressures thereupon. VI is different, so is Ikeja GRA (another district in evolution).

There are WORLD-CLASS property facility maintenance managers in Lagos (including leading multinationals such as Broll, James Cubitt, and CBRE), so building maintenance for big private developments is hardly an issue these days.
>

I just left Banana island 4 days ago. I spent a week in one of the Air BnB there and took time to walk, run, cycle roubd like i alwzys do. My dear, the gutter is becoming clugged with sands, the interlock is wearing out and needs to be changed. Ikoyi, the environs are becomibg dirty with all sorts of things. These were bad than i left a year ago. That Landmark road in VI is worst now, the entire Island is decaying, when it rains its a mess. Street urchins littered the entire VI and most parts in Ikoyi. Now i get nervous to walk around in these neighborhoods.
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Realist12: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Funny enough, I have no intention to waste my vote on anyone. I rock steady. On election day, I'll be somewhere far from this shitthole. Bolted from the nonsense.

The people who clamoured against Igboho are benefactors of violence and looting. The so-called peace in the southwest is multi-descriptional and a relative facet.

My last stop in Lagos last month says otherwise. The poor are still subdued and penury lingers. The multitude at the airport is emblematic of the intrinsic catastrophe that you labelled peace.

I love to be objective, but I will leave you to your decision. I saw this plague coming and spoke out. I am fine however it turns out. The only thing that I dread is insecurity. As long as it feels safe, I thrive in my bubble. Whenever it gets ugly, I know when to rack it up.

Enjoy your Tinubu. I pray that he rewards you. Nice chat bro.
for you calling Nigeria a shit hole you have no rights to condemn the leaders, you are not a nationalist from the onset . You see most of the candidates vying for the positions are more traveled than you and have better lives and prospects. But chose to contribute to the growth of the country . You are not better than them . That's all
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Realist12:
for you calling Nigeria a shit hole you have no rights to condemn the leaders, you are not a nationalist from the onset . You see most of the candidates vying for the positions are more traveled than you and have better lives and prospects. But chose to contribute to the growth of the country . You are not better than them . That's all
I am not a nationalist, solid fact. Who cares about a dirty country like Nigeria? Not me, neither you nor the leaders who loot and bleed thia country. Tinubu's doctor is an American and operates in the US only. Is that a nationalist whose wealth is counted in dollars, a foreign currency?

All the candidates do not have better lives than me. I do not urinate on myself. I lift 400kg and can run for 2 hours consecutively. I can walk the street without being caged like a bird or have someone cover by backside to conceal my poop. Atiku can hardly kick a ball. We all got one life and breathe the same oxygen. How are their LIVES better than mine? I pay my medical bills and my teeth are as white as snow and well arranged.
I have been to 56 countries and paid for all my tickets from my hardwork not stolen wealth. I go to bed with no blood in my hands. I have never ripped anyone's future or stolen anyone's pension.

I have done more for Nigerians with my sweat than all the candidates can ever do. I have people on scholarship and I help ordinary Nigerians without taking a single picture to fool others. I have assisted 16 people with flight ticket to leave this shitthole.

Where are Tinubu's grandchildren? Where were his children educated? My mother is not from this dumpster to begin with and I wasn't born here. I live and work here for obvious reasons. I am Nigerian working here as a foreigner with privileges that my fellow Nigerians cannot get.

If I take you, the nationalist to many places, the national security officer will not allow you in.
So much for being a nationalist. You are absolutely insignificant to this country. A sorry asss to the men you are fighting for. In your wildest dream would Tinubu shake your hands. His entourage will run over your lifeless body.

I am a proud Nigerian but not a cynical nationalist. Am I mad? You are being delusional thinking that this country cares about your poopface.
I am far better than them all. I will never place second behind thieves who shohld have been in jail. These are ruthless convicts in other countries. My goodness! How dare you compare me to a bunch of bloody criminals and embezzlers? The nerve!

Go and get a job, bro and quit reveling in horseshit.
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Realist12: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I am not a nationalist, solid fact. Who cares about a dirty country like Nigeria? Not me, neither you nor the leaders who loot and bleed thia country. Tinubu's doctor is an American and operates in the US only. Is that a nationalist whose wealth is counted in dollars, a foreign currency?

All the candidates do not have better lives than me. I do not urinate on myself. I lift 400kg and can run for 2 hours consecutively. I can walk the street without being caged like a bird or have someone cover by backside to conceal my poop. Atiku can hardly kick a ball. We all got one life and breathe the same oxygen. How are their LIVES better than mine? I pay my medical bills and my teeth are as white as snow and well arranged.
I have been to 56 countries and paid for all my tickets from my hardwork not stolen wealth. I go to bed with no blood in my hands. I have never ripped anyone's future or stolen anyone's pension.

I have done more for Nigerians with my sweat than all the candidates can ever do. I have people on scholarship and I help ordinary Nigerians without taking a single picture to fool others. I have assisted 16 people with flight ticket to leave this shitthole.

Where are Tinubu's grandchildren? Where were his children educated? My mother is not from this dumpster to begin with and I wasn't born here. I live and work here for obvious reasons. I am Nigerian working here as a foreigner with privileges that my fellow Nigerians cannot get.

If I take you, the nationalist to many places, the national security officer will not allow you in.
So much for being a nationalist. You are absolutely insignificant to this country. A sorry asss to the men you are fighting for. In your wildest dream would Tinubu shake your hands. His entourage will run over your lifeless body.

I am a proud Nigerian but not a cynical nationalist. Am I mad? You are being delusional thinking that this country cares about your poopface.
I am far better than them all. I will never place second behind thieves who shohld have been in jail. These are ruthless convicts in other countries. My goodness! How dare you compare me to a bunch of bloody criminals and embezzlers? The nerve!

Go and get a job, bro and quit reveling in horseshit.
God help you. You have no right blaming the government with such a warped mindset .
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
I bare the truth and it is too hot for you. One advice though: Don't be a carpet for the rich. You will waste your life for nothing. I pray God helps you in your fanaticism.
Realist12:
God help you. You have no right blaming the government with such a warped mindset .
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Realist12: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I bare the truth and it is too hot for you. One advice though: Don't be a carpet for the rich. You will waste your life for nothing. I pray God helps you in your fanaticism.
Guy leave all this boasting, I'm a street boy from lagos and I'm part of the system , I've traveled far and wide as well all on my own before the age of 25 , all thanks to a better system in Lagos.
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
We are not here to compete with ourselves. No one is here to boast to you. My comment was a response to your comment comparing me to thieves and looters. I am not a political thrall. I attest that a sick old man is unfit to rule a country like Nigeria. I have voiced out my distaste for his candidacy a long time ago and this is not about him as a person. I do not hate him but giving what this country has endured from Buhari, I foresee a repeat of this economical freefall. My success is not tied to Lagos.

All the best on the street. I hope to see you sail in the future. No hate! I respect your political opinion your decision and, I beg to stop here.
Realist12:
Guy leave all this boasting, I'm a street boy from lagos and I'm part of the system , I've traveled far and wide as well all on my own before the age of 25 , all thanks to a better system in Lagos.
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Realist12: 1:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
We are not here to compete with ourselves. No one is here to boast to you. My comment was a response to your comment comparing me to thieves and looters. I am not a political thrall. I attest that a sick old man is unfit to rule a country like Nigeria. I have voiced out my distaste for his candidacy a long time ago and this is not about him as a person. I do not hate him but giving what this country has endured from Buhari, I foresee a repeat of this economical freefall. My success is not tied to Lagos.
All the best on the street. I hope to see you sail in the future. No hate! I respect your political opinion your decision and, I beg to stop here.
Tinubu is different and you can tell from his previous feats . He was the major financiers of NADECO Long before he became a governor. Now tell me what's Peter Obi's contribution
To his community asides from being a former governor. We can still see the state of security in the state.
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Cromagnon: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
As Lagosians, we can achieve more than this if only Tinubu will stop breathing down on our neck demanding for billions every week
You realize Lagos would not be able to do anything if tinubu did not increase igr from 600 million to 20 billion per month? And he only takes 10 % commission.

Is 18 billion not better than just half a billion?
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 2:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Can I reiterate enough that I did not know him before now? I read about him lately and so far, I see him as a fresh face in the helm of affairs. This is what we lack. It has been a wheel of same name and same people running the circus.

One thing that kills this country is missing accountability. Every politician at the top frolic with one another and are indebted to themselves. Buhari stepped in with a matrix of fraudulence and extreme corruption. Tinubu that I know is fraudulent. He has a slew of thugs that resound his call and they do this for a pay.

I have decided to sit this out and mind my business now. I do not have a PVC and have no intention to even in a hundred years. My only concern is the pervasion of poverty, insecurity and joblessness. An old man who battles medical conditions like his cannot perform the job. That is my belief. A young fresh face, whoever he is will rewind the wheel of embezzlement. At least. let these old crooks go. They have established friends and loyalists at all corners already.

Realist12:
Tinubu is different and you can tell from his previous feats . He was the major financiers of NADECO Long before he became a governor. Now tell me what's Peter Obi's contribution
To his community asides from being a former governor. We can still see the state of security in the state.
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Realist12: 2:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Can I reiterate enough that I did not know him before now? I read about him lately and so far, I see him as a fresh face in the helm of affairs. This is what we lack. It has been a wheel of same name and same people running the circus.

One thing that kills this country is missing accountability. Every politician at the top frolic with one another and are indebted to themselves. Buhari stepped in with a matrix of fraudulence and extreme corruption. Tinubu that I know is fraudulent. He has a slew of thugs that resound his call and they do this for a pay.

I have decided to sit this out and mind my business now. I do not have a PVC and have no intention to even in a hundred years. My only concern is the pervasion of poverty, insecurity and joblessness. An old man who battles medical conditions like his cannot perform the job. That is my belief. A young fresh face, whoever he is will rewind the wheel of embezzlement. At least. let these old crooks go. They have established friends and loyalists at all corners already.

You sound like we need Jesus or a saint to rule us , Obi isn't a saint and will definitely be worse than Buhari im very sure of that, I say he's inheriting the endsars movement , coupled with the ipob movement he's not in anyway exceptional, as a Lagosian that you claim to be have youbeen to other southwestern states and seen the amount of Anambrians trooping to the south west ? Working and living here , I find it appalling when our youths follow the social media band wagon to support Obi . I can imagine Peter of psquare campaigning for Obi on the streets of Lekki phase 1 just after the toll gate yet he can't walk in his Anambra village like that . But our so called youths are acting like spoiled brats for social media clout supporting Obi when non can leave the comfort of the south west to live in Anambra. Tinubu knows the system and gets results from the system. Lagos is the only place the system actually works if we talking about accountability, all civil Servants in Nigeria will prefer working in Lagos than any other state , except maybe the federal civil service . Yet Lagos has agencies and facilities that no other state nor the federal government has provided . All these are the antecedents of Tinubu.
I know you might argue that Lagos was the former capital but go and compare federal government facilities and state government facilities in Lagos. You'd only the federal government facilities are just a burden on the Lagos community...
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Realist12:
You sound like we need Jesus or a saint to rule us , Obi isn't a saint and will definitely be worse than Buhari im very sure of that, I say he's inheriting the endsars movement , coupled with the ipob movement he's not in anyway exceptional, as a Lagosian that you claim to be have youbeen to other southwestern states and seen the amount of Anambrians trooping to the south west ? Working and living here , I find it appalling when our youths follow the social media band wagon to support Obi . I can imagine Peter of psquare campaigning for Obi on the streets of Lekki phase 1 just after the toll gate yet he can't walk in his Anambra village like that . But our so called youths are acting like spoiled brats for social media clout supporting Obi when non can leave the comfort of the south west to live in Anambra. Tinubu knows the system and gets results from the system. Lagos is the only place the system actually works if we talking about accountability, all civil Servants in Nigeria will prefer working in Lagos than any other state , except maybe the federal civil service . Yet Lagos has agencies and facilities that no other state nor the federal government has provided . All these are the antecedents of Tinubu.
I know you might argue that Lagos was the former capital but go and compare federal government facilities and state government facilities in Lagos. You'd only the federal government facilities are just a burden on the Lagos community...
Wow! That shocks in my spine Haha. Bro, I live and work in Abuja. I will never accept an offer to work in Lagos. This Hallelujah Lagos is not my ish. We lived in Lagos in the early 90ies and it was a fantastic place where dreams have always come true for millions way before Tinubu was born. I know the history of Lagos and the pivotal role it plays in the Nigerian economy.

Kids born in the 2000s can be twisted into adulating Tinubu but my family has never benefitted from any government initiatives orchestrated by Tinubu or his cohorts. The Lagos that I know was built by the hard-working citizens and residents not by Tinubu. Tinubu didn't prosecute all the looters and embezzlers during the military regime. He has zero record for fighting corruption.

I do not venerate humans. Tinubu is not a miracle worker. Yes, I am Lagosian from Surulere, but as I type this, my relatives are seeking visas to leave this illustrious Lagos of yours that was created by Tinubu.

I am not that tribal to polish a shimmering shiit. Shiit is flushed and not dressed. Like I have been iterating, I need a healthy man for the job and not a chronic patient with a chain of thug companions.

At some point, one has to desecrate tribalism and embrace functionality. Tinubu acts like he owns Lagos and Lagos has been before his birth. I do not see his substantial list of achievements in this Lagos state.

The preponderance of migrants to Lagos is not a credit affiliated to Tinubu. Come on, man! You can do better than this. More or less, he is a patient who needs medical care not a national chair.

As I know, no one pulls in more thugs/embezzlers than Tinubu right now. This is a man frolicking with Gandollar, a thief caught on tape.

I do not see endars movement or Ipob as a scare to national security. I see youths who are jobless and lack education. When put to use, young men will exhaust their energu on making incomes for their family rather than protesting on the streets.

If your scare is endsars and Ipob, then you do not know the problems in Nigeria, or have the rational on how to fix them. Yesterday 50 youths were arrested in Ibadan for internet fraud, a day before 30 and a week before same numbers of innocent youths forced into fraud by a sick old man commandeering the state of the country. Tinubu is sick. Let us state the fact. Thay is the elephant in our tiny space.

He is sick and he is extremely corrupt. We will end up being ruled by a cabal of old embezzlers. Just as we are having it now. The economy is crashing. All we do is import. People are jobless with no stable power. Get this! First-rate countries are struggling let alone this dome of corruption
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by NLPoliceWoman: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
RTR
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by xtreme07(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
spiritedtete:

Study capitalism and development. Also study the disadvantage.

You will delete your comment o. Tinubu has done nothing wrong so far. He has only live by the rules of life. Which all elites all over the world applies.

Also try to make money... and try to make more money and come and tell how different you want to be from Tinubu. Lol
please can I message you?
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by spiritedtete: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
xtreme07:
please can I message you?

Okay
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by xtreme07(m): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
spiritedtete:

Okay
There comes a certain point in a Man's life where suicide becomes an option.
I'm presently at that point. I decide to reach out to you because I have exhausted all possible options. What I need now is a miracle sir.

please can you be of any financial assistance to me?.

Sorry for bothering you and thanks for the audience.
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by xtreme07(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
spiritedtete:

Okay
hello
Re: Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi by xtreme07(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
spiritedtete:

Okay
good afternoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit / Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo / Only My Wife And I Knew She Was Pregnant — Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.