Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix (1051 Views)

Ugly Napolitano Bull Mastiff / My lhasa apso, Beverly is on heat again. / Rate Nikki, My 6 Months Old Caucasian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by kekakuz(m): 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yea so I noticed my puppy has been very quiet these 2 days and since I am home today, I decided to check and I noticed blood on it's trails. I checked further and saw a swollen red vulva. I am particularly confused because this is just a puppy .I wasn't even expecting anything like this till it's a year old or more.
Check the pix out guy. What do you think

Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by Kingozymandias(m): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
She is on her period (yes dogs have this too) smiley

Your baby is beautiful and growing so well

Congratulations in advance dad ... Get a pedigree male to mate her with and enjoy your beautiful pups
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by kekakuz(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kingozymandias:
She is on her period (yes dogs have this too) smiley

Your baby is beautiful and growing so well

Congratulations 8n advance dad ... Get a pedigree male to mate her with and enjoy your beautiful pups
Thanks for your nice comment. Am not going to ever try to cross it yet the parents are giant and am amazed that this little thing has started.i will wait till the 3rd circle
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by iykofias(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
I really don’t know much about mongrel

1 Like

Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by Stallionhorse: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Get tinubu to mate her.. This is His breed
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by kekakuz(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
iykofias:
Mother Napolitano and papa is a boerboel.
Both a variant of mastiff .
If this is a mongrel to you,what do you call a Caucasian and a GSD mix ?
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by iykofias(m): 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
kekakuz:

Mother Napolitano and papa is a boerboel.
Both a variant of mastiff .
If this is a mongrel to you,what do you call a Caucasian and a GSD mix ?
so the pup is a variant? So explain to me what a mongrel is again
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by Kingozymandias(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
kekakuz:

Thanks for your nice comment. Am not going to ever try to cross it yet the parents are giant and am amazed that this little thing has started.i will wait till the 3rd circle

Nice.one
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by Kingozymandias(m): 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
iykofias:

That is not a mongrel . If you have nothing to say be silent
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by iykofias(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kingozymandias:

That is not a mongrel . If you have nothing to say be silent
what breed is that?
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by kekakuz(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
iykofias:
what breed is that?
dude
Rest
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by bdon123(m): 11:55am On Jun 19, 2022
kekakuz:
dude
Rest
Guy u getting angry unnecessarily
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by Haroldjunior: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
It’s a mongrel if it’s a mixed breed na. You shouldn’t be feeling offended if you know the meaning of “mongrel”. No be ekuke be only mongrel. It’s not of a particular breed, but mixed.
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by kekakuz(m): 11:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Haroldjunior:
It’s a mongrel if it’s a mixed breed na. You shouldn’t be feeling offended if you know the meaning of “mongrel”. No be ekuke be only mongrel. It’s not of a particular breed, but mixed.
No not offended
We have
Pure breed
Mixed breed
Cross breed
Mongrels and mutts . All these terms have their distinct meaning . This is a cross breed. It's a deliberate attempt

1 Like

Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by space9880: 8:52am On Jun 23, 2022
kekakuz:

God bless you for this.
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by space9880: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Una too like over sabi, that dog is not a mongrel it has a known origin ( Boerboel and neopo parent) which makes it a crossbreed
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by Haroldjunior: 10:05am On Jun 23, 2022
space9880:
Una too like over sabi, that dog is not a mongrel it has a known origin ( Boerboel and neopo parent) which makes it a crossbreed
Senior man, do well to check the meaning of a mongrel... for the fact that it is of a mixed origin, and it doesn’t belong to any particular breed, it is a mongrel Sir.
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by kekakuz(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2022
Haroldjunior:

Senior man, do well to check the meaning of a mongrel... for the fact that it is of a mixed origin, and it doesn’t belong to any particular breed, it is a mongrel Sir.
Mongrel best describes all those street Dogs whose origins May have been lost. You can't really tell . This one papa and mama dey my area
Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by Haroldjunior: 11:40am On Jun 23, 2022
kekakuz:

Mongrel best describes all those street Dogs whose origins May have been lost. You can't really tell . This one papa and mama dey my area
You have a really fine dog, one that I myself wouldn’t mind purchasing bro. Cuz the pairing usually results in very nice puppies. And yes, best described by street dogs, but it doesn’t change the fact there... you have a very nice dog my guy, no offense that the “mongrel” word sounds derogatory.

1 Like

Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by kekakuz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Haroldjunior:

You have a really fine dog, one that I myself wouldn’t mind purchasing bro. Cuz the pairing usually results in very nice puppies. And yes, best described by street dogs, but it doesn’t change the fact there... you have a very nice dog my guy, no offense that the “mongrel” word sounds derogatory.
We are all learning everyday .

Re: Could My 6 Months Old Napolitano/boerboel Be On Heat? Pix by kekakuz(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Get tinubu to mate her.. This is His breed
Emotional damage

(1) (Reply)

Pure And Healthy German Shepherd Puppies Available For New Homes / Please Who Has A Dog To Give Out / Rotweiller Health Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.