Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) (27269 Views)

Override Supreme Court’s judgment, invoke Executive Order — CSOs tell Buhari / Peter Obi Meets With Anambra Traditional Rulers Led By Obi Of Onitsha (Photos) / 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Afritech grin
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by BESTScientist1: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Peter Obi's Anambra

The most terrorised and insecured State in the world

Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by duro4chang(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dolner:
Where has the gods been since? Why have they been silent?
The gods are not to be blamed.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by DanielPat01: 1:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Looks funny but the fact some of this stuff is real can be scary. My type won't get near any of that stuff...

Between, If you are a Bee Network Miner then you need to go see this update now.

I have explained everything you need to know on how to make this work.

Watch the video below to understand properly..

Also Like & Subscribe to the channel for more Update:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZQh3OFYlWM
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Enough is enough ooo

If it will take spirits to prevent the killing of Innocent people, then let them come as soon as possible...
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by bluefilm: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Okija again?
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by shortIGBOman: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
See what Peter ObiTUARY has caused in the East.

Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Samuelnze(m): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
So the so called gods cannot fight for their people unless given yams,gin and fowl?.... JESUS CHRIST I WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW.
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by shortIGBOman: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain

We will not support Peter ObiTUARY. Cause IGBO can never rule this our beautiful Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Segzy22: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
iiifedimma:
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

Without a tribalism and nepotism any sane Nigerian's know it's someone like Peter obi that can now rescue Nigeria from totalling sinking, but seriously some ethnics bigot's people will just still prefer to hav their own man at the affairs of the country either he is capable or not than to go for what could have been the best solution to all nigerian's current problems, Peter obi2023 is certain
Ogbeni go and sit down joo Peter Obi ko Paul Obi ni

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Theoarhics: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Exactly what Oba of Benin did sometime ago yet the crime increase

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Franking: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abegi! Impotent gods that will want to begged first. Same with both the christian and muslim Gods. Complete waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Amalekki: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Godstiger(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dolner:
They are waiting to be appealed to..perhaps
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
I always tell my fellow South South people never to have anything to do with the Igbos. These people lack empathy. How can you be killing your fellow tribe. It speaks a lot about their heartless nature. This same lack of empathy is evident in their women. Cold hearted beings.

Make Obi come win make I see.
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dolner:
were you not aware that the gods are among the delegates.
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by jrusky(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Pls they should add first class thunder join pls.

Those idiots must be strike to death and whoever their commander is.

I'm so sick of these ugm, ipigs behaviour.
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by colestephan86: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
ParrotGirls360:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K70YLzCvBis

Happening at Okija.

Okija indigenes have risen to protect their land spiritually.

All the native priests in Okija , Ihiala LGA Happening and the people of the town invoke the spirit of their Land against kidnappings and killings of their people.

Enough is enough.

After all their children don die
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by od501: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
TimmyTen:
I am 100% in support of whatever move to end insecurity. Ipob has been burning police stations and killing policemen here and there. Promoting insecurity in the East. It is a lose-lose situation when the enemy is within you. Say no to violence. If you want Biafra, follow due process of a referendum like South Sudan.

They will come to my mentions and throw tantrums like I am the one behind their problems.

So....After each killing, they call you on phone to tell you they did it? Keep being proud of stupidity! Typical Nigerian graduate.
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by matm: 2:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Man made gods.What a foolishness.God in heaven is the one and only God.Calling on any other rubbish is similar to eating ashes.And dt attracts curses from the almighty.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by alibiz: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
All the native priests in Okija , Ihiala invoke the spirit of their Land against kidnappings and killings of their people.

Enough is enough.

[/quote]
Is that cross Hung on his neck
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by treatise: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
ParrotGirls360:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K70YLzCvBis

Happening at Okija.

Okija indigenes have risen to protect their land spiritually.

All the native priests in Okija , Ihiala LGA Happening and the people of the town invoke the spirit of their Land against kidnappings and killings of their people.

Enough is enough.

Who prepares the charms for the gunmen?
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by gibsonwales(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
I remember the invasion of Okija shrine in August 2004 by the Nigerian police, where a large number of human parts was found. It was shown live on TV. Dem stl deh run the shrine ? I thought it was permanently closed by the federal government
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by gipey15668: 2:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hdh

Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Streett: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by VEHINTOLAR: 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2022

Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by nakaman: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mandate2023:

I still wonder hw d smallest region want to make their own person d president alone grin

U fools have been playing politics of hate and insult up and down, when we get una time he go shock una.....ipigs all of a sudden nw want Nigeria and not biafra...u want pandora to be president of the zoo
when the desirable is not available the available becomes desirable.
Re: Insecurity: Anambra Traditional Chief Priests Invoke Gods Of Okija Land (Video) by Africana1123(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
Afghanistan south east grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Orders Commencement Of Work On Calabar-Itu Road(pics) / Bello El-Rufai Funds The Fencing Of Christian Cemetery In Kaduna. / Aregbesola's Victory Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.