Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerian Youths Be Wise, Choose Wisely. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Youths Be Wise, Choose Wisely. (103 Views)

Be Wise And Accept Real Madrid's Offer - Courtois' Agent To Chelsea Management. / Be Wise Like Banky-w & Contact Kayode Obembe And Co For Your Land & Properties / To Be Wise Is To Know Oneself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Be Wise, Choose Wisely. by bosstim(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
If una like make una go give una country to the party when dey field the highest bidder abi na highest briber ooo.

Yes we all know that Nigerian politicians/leaders are corrupt as if that's not bad enough they are now "sickly" but I'd like that to be associated with the old crop of politicians/leaders. I cringe in disbelieve when I see young people hailing one man like that who not until recently was heavily bashed for his involvement in the end SARS saga, it just beats my imagination. He didn't even win his primaries credibly, yet we are all calling him all sorts of names and hailing him and at the same time complaining about bad and corrupt leaders.

I sha did not mention any names, reading this and understanding/knowing who I'm referring to just proves my point that he's as corrupt as the rest of 'em, maybe even more sef.

Let'sGetItRightThisTime

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Redeem Myself From This False Rumor / Hire Reputed Melbourne Conveyancing Firm For A Smooth Property Transfer / Full Stack Developer Course In Bangalore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.