Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,222 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Writers Wanted - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Wanted (691 Views)

Freelance Writers Wanted For Print And Online Magazine. / Writers Wanted To Write On Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Wanted by eclec: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2011
If your a student of a private university in Nigeria or you know some who is, and is intrested in writing for a magazine. please send a email to :

eclec@hotmail.co.uk

the mail should include,

1)The name of your school
2)Your phone number
3) Your level and course of study/or department,

Please attach a copy of something you have written before, please do not send more than two.
poems and short stories are also welcome

[b]Also students of federal Universities and anyone who is interested can also apply.

pls in the subject of your mail state whether Private/Federal/General.[/b]thanks.
Re: Writers Wanted by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2011
i have many poems i have written, but how do i trust you?what is the name of the mag.and how do i get in touch with you afrter sending my write-ups to you?.pls. reply,cos' i'm interested.
Re: Writers Wanted by dharmyl(f): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2011
good offer but hey, wat about student who aint in school? or awaiting admission and are very good writers.?

Is it just limited to under_graduates

THANK YHU!
Re: Writers Wanted by eclec: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2011
dharmyl:

good offer but hey, wat about student who aint in school? or awaiting admission and are very good writers.?

Is it just limited to under_graduates

THANK YHU!

dharmyl,
Thanks and i do understand you very much, we have this set of people in mind. however because of the target audience of the magazine majorly being undergraduates, it becomes imperative that they have a major contribution to the magazine.

as time goes on there will be opportunities for every one to contribute.
our email is eclec@hotmail.co.uk
please keep in touch.

thanks, and i hope you do understand our plight.
Re: Writers Wanted by eclec: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2011
Jo.dazzle:

i have many poems i have written, but how do i trust you?what is the name of the mag.and how do i get in touch with you afrter sending my write-ups to you?.pls. reply,cos' i'm interested.

Jo dazzle,
the write up, you are sending now does not go into the magazine, the write up serves as a measure of your writing and its construct. from hence we would now start talking about your write ups for the magazine. but send me a mail, on eclec@hotmail.co.uk and then we can talk, and clarify your doubts over a phone conversation or a meeting.
how does that work?
thanks.
Re: Writers Wanted by eclec: 12:08am On Jul 25, 2011
The magazine is focused on universities in Nigeria and environ, so we are looking for Representatives or should i say, correspondents who will report on issues in their school and about the people in their school.
so if you are writer and are interested in this, please, email me : eclec@hotmail.co.uk or send me a text on 2347037844484

(1) (Reply)

Eleven Hints For Life / In The Name Of God? The Politics Of Religion / OH ! NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.