Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

If You Lack Money: Do This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Lack Money: Do This (305 Views)

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Lack Money: Do This by DrLadan2021: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
I don’t have much to say about myself aside I’m a spiritualist who believe in the universe of God
If you found yourself in this categories then this is for you:
You lack money
Early disappointments
Dryness financially
Buy an Egg just one wake up by midnight take the egg pray into it egg symbolizes new life pray newness into the egg( you must be naked) pray against financial breakthrough into it after praying
Rub the egg on your head forward and backward as
you are rubbling it be praying to God for financial breakthrough
After praying wear your clothes and go outside your house abit far break it and don’t look back you won’t escape that month.God bless you.
Thank God latter and pay your title in church ...next I will teach you something about curing Lack of money

How to use Sugar to get success

Take a cube of sugar or grinded one pour it in your hand I mean right palm pray on it for like 20min say whatever you wish for mention the good things of life in it.
After prayer kindly take a taste out of pour the remaining one inside water I mean bathing water make sure it is well settled in it use it to bath.
I can assure you total success your business will grow people will call you for business deal etc
Note: when doing your prayer remember to be naked in your room at night. And avoid doing something bad to people

For Job and promotion, favour

Buy salt not the refined ones the local salt tied with Lyon whenever you are going out or interview pray on it say whatever you want to achieve in it take a pinch of the salt pour it inside your shoe or put it in your pocket as you go out. Come back here and tell me the success you made have a nice week

1 Like

Re: If You Lack Money: Do This by JerryGent1983: 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
DrLadan2021:
I don’t have much to say about myself aside I’m a spiritualist who believe in the universe of God
If you found yourself in this categories then this is for you:
You lack money
Early disappointments
Dryness financially
Buy an Egg just one wake up by midnight take the egg pray into it egg symbolizes new life pray newness into the egg( you must be naked) pray against financial breakthrough into it after praying
Rub the egg on your head forward and backward as you are rubbling it be praying to God for financial breakthrough
After praying wear your clothes and go outside your house abit far break it and don’t look back you won’t escape that month.God bless you.
Thank God latter and pay your title in church ...next I will teach you something about curing Lack of money

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable I Put A Sitting Room In The Building / Igbos With Their Plan B / APC Youths Blast Gov. Yahaya Bello For Sponsoring Delegates Against Sen. Adeyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.