Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God (358 Views)

Nigerians Leave In Droves As Reality Sets In On Tinubu Pyrrhic Win / Soludo Pulled Down My Billboards In Bad Faith, But I Leave Everything To God / Tears Everywhere As Nigerians Leave South Africa Singing Oh My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by babasolution: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
In the whole black race,southern Nigerians seem to have a high tendency for docility.

I have not seen a people that all ,I mean all their conversations centres around God.
Southern Nigerians whether the elite or the poor can' hardly make any sentence without God being mentioned.

All their thoughts are enclosed in an imaginary bible box.Every thought or theory must be endorsed by the bible or Qur'an

This Bible and Quran is not even indigenous to them.Yet their lives depend on it.

I have never seen a people with such conquered, conquerable mindsets and submissiveness as southern Nigerians.

Any sort of evil and wickedness can be perpetuated against them,their most frequent response or action is to call on God.

This is a people that involve God in the most basics of tasks like voting.

Nigeria is not going great because the people are being taking for granted by everyone including their elite and foreigners like the Lebanese, Chinese and Indians who mistreat their Nigerian workers especially the southerners.

Nigerian people especially from the south are not respected that's why PDP can boldly go north because they know the south will still be tolerant and accept their fate quietly,they can never do such to the northerners.

Even in the case of resources control,the Nigerdelta are exploited by all and sundry and left to deal with the mess.
While the Fulani and Western companies collude to steal their wealth.

LAGOS waters and ports are controlled by the Fulani without any backlash.

I dearsay if the northerners owned these things they will be in complete control.
The southerners will never benefit from it.

Nigerian southerners are arguably the most laidback,slave like blacks in the world no other comes close.

The mistreatment if southern Nigerians is very glaring and obvious.it's so sad to see.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by Blossommind: 2:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
What is your anger? Do your own and allow us do our own.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by duro4chang(m): 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Blossommind:
What is your anger? Do your own and allow us do our own.
He has no solution, no suggestion he just wrote. What step has he taken with all his anger and his education?

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by babasolution: 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
duro4chang:
He has no solution, no suggestion he just wrote. What step has he taken with all his anger and his education?

I asked a question
Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
OP, the Europeans you are mentioning it is still Bible that made them.
The Chinese are merely copying them and even so Christianity is entering into their country. 5% of their total population as of now.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by babasolution: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
NigerianAngelo:
OP, the Europeans you are mentioning it is still Bible that made them.
The Chinese are merely copying them and even so Christianity is entering into their country. 5% of their total population as of now.

Why is Bible not making Nigerians, even when they seem to be more deeply involved than the Europeans.

Also,is it Bible that made Qatar,UAE etc
Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
babasolution:

Why is Bible not making Nigerians, even when they seem to be more deeply involved than the Europeans.

They won't answer you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Religion is the opium of the masses – Karl Marx
Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by Tulsaguy: 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by ArewaNorth: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Because they don't even understand the God.
The same people who worship God and ask for everything prefer and have more confidence in juju than the fake God they worship.

The same people will pray for better Nation and steal in their work places. They hate looters not because of their looting but because they're not the ones looting. They feign devotional to their faith but have relatively zero reflection of their religious teachings in their actions.

I have never seen unfortunate, deceptive, complex and unbelievable creature like Nigerians. Very dangerous set of human beings undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by Phiniter(m): 3:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mental Slavery is so bad because you're not only unaware of the chains, you cherish it and do not even want to free yourself

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
babasolution:

Because Nigerians are not following the Bible. They are just talking about it.

Nigerians fornicate, commit adultery, bribe, refuse to pay debt, steal, extort, organise jungle justice, vote criminals etc. It's an Animal Kingdom that follow the Bible.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by babasolution: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

Nigerians fornicate, commit adultery, bribe, refuse to pay debt, steal, extort, organise jungle justice, vote criminals etc. It's an Animal Kingdom that follow the Bible.

The Europeans did all these and are still doing yet they prosper,cud there be an extra Bible they are following?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Leave Everything To God by Phiniter(m): 4:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

And you think all these things are exclusive to NIGERIA?

(1) (Reply)

Which Medical Surgery Did Mbaka Undergo To Curb His Sexual Urge? / 2023:PDP/APC Muslim, It Is A Total Disrespect For Christians-Pastor Sarah Moakwu / Tinubu Is My Favourite Any Time Any Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.