Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/2022 (111 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY JUNE 19TH 2022

THEME: FATHER, WHERE ARE YOU? I.

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/06/2022 by dallyemmy: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2022
PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:

(Sunday, June 19, 2022)

FATHER, WHERE ARE YOU? 1

Special Note.

PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:

(Sunday, June 19, 2022)

FATHER, WHERE ARE YOU? 1

Special Note.

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness, and for Your purpose and pleasure.

2.Thank You, Father, for making me the head and not the tail, and for giving me dominion and authority over all that You have created.

3.Thank You, Father, for blessing me with all blessings, in heavenly places, including all Your heritages placed under my care and custody.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every generational curse upon me, upon my children, and still in operation in my family and lineage, be cancelled and be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

6.Father, I commit all my children into Your hands, break every yoke upon their lives, bless them and use them for Your glory, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let all forms of delays in my life, in my family and in the lives of my children be cancelled and terminated, today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, bless my children, let them serve You, and do Your perfect will at all times; let them fulfill their destinies, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, many that are looking unto You for the fruits of the womb, please, answer them today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his marriage and home forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

*Prayer Points:*

1.Thank You, Father, for creating me in Your image and likeness, and for Your purpose and pleasure.

2.Thank You, Father, for making me the head and not the tail, and for giving me dominion and authority over all that You have created.

3.Thank You, Father, for blessing me with all blessings, in heavenly places, including all Your heritages placed under my care and custody.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let every generational curse upon me, upon my children, and still in operation in my family and lineage, be cancelled and be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.

6.Father, I commit all my children into Your hands, break every yoke upon their lives, bless them and use them for Your glory, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let all forms of delays in my life, in my family and in the lives of my children be cancelled and terminated, today, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, bless my children, let them serve You, and do Your perfect will at all times; let them fulfill their destinies, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, many that are looking unto You for the fruits of the womb, please, answer them today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, bless his marriage and home forever, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)

14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)

15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).

#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry dates! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Being Ready And Willing / Questions On Joshua / The Optimist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.