Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) (22187 Views)

Oshiomhole Makes 'Sign Of Cross' Before Casting Vote During Edo Election / Atiku Abubakar And Saraki Speak After Casting Their Votes / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ekiti Polls: I’m Happy I Voted, Says 105-Year-Old Grandma

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV7EgikH8xg

A-105-year-old grandmother, Mrs Felicia Fayomi, on Saturday said she was happy to be part of the 2022 governorship election in Ekiti State.

The aged woman, who was brought to the polling unit by one of her granddaughters at Unit 2, Ward 6, Ifaki Ekiti in Ido-osi Local Government Area of the state was full of life.

“I am happy to vote,” she said briefly before she was led back home.

Daily Trust observed that the atmosphere at the polling unit 2, where the candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), Segun Oni, is expected to cast his vote is cool.

https://dailytrust.com/ekiti-polls-im-happy-i-voted-says-105-year-old-grandma

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ce8XXv7Aj9c/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Crixxx: 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Them give her her own money?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Hardgun: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
This is the big reason you guys should get your PVC and vote for Tinubu like this woman only if Tinubu choose Christain as his running mate I'm sure disOBIdient children will come for me �

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Quest7777: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
This 105 years granny is already very close to her destination so she must have voted not for her sake but for the sake of her children & future generations.

Get your PVCs & vote wisely for your sake & that of your unborn generations.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by SarkinYarki: 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
Excited about what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Mandate2023: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
The real voters not d online miscreants obituary dogs

213 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Zelenskyy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Where is the APC Governorship candidate... ?

He should come and grease the Palms of this Mama...

He is good at greasing the palms of elderly women.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Get your PVCs and vote the person you feel will change this country...

Definitely it shouldn't be anybody from APC or PDP...

This ongoing election is a clue, we should expect something similar in the general elections...

My brothers and sisters, don't be greedy...that 5k no fit last you 4 days...

Don't sell your future because of that petty money.....

ASUU still dey on strike oo
Those stupid ministers of education dey buy form 100m

This is to show that the people at the top doesn't care about the masses, they only care about their pockets and interest....

Vote Peter obi
Be OBIdient

He go shock you as Nigeria go change....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Mandate2023: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hardgun:
This is the big reason you guys should get your PVC and vote for Tinubu like this woman only if Tinubu choose Christain as his running mate I'm sure disOBIdient children will come for me �

He should

188 Likes

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Bar1941(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
If a 105year old woman should vote, nothing should stop the young ones from doing so.

Hardgun:

Tinubu will only choose a running mate that will guarantee him success. Election is about who has the highest votes, if a northern Muslim or Southern Christian will guarantee him that, so be it. A good governance is all we crave for not all this tribal and religious sentiments, Tinubu is a great administrator and discoverer of talents, that placed him higher above others in the contest.

8 Likes

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Viicfuntop(f): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin
Good one.

Guys, if you’re from Ondo state and you love pupuru flour, please send me a mail grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by RandyOku: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hardgun:

Sharap!grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
OBIdient Nigerians, this are the kind of people we must reach out to.

God bless our dearest Great-great-grand-granny.
Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Blaqfellow: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Quest7777:
This 105 years granny is already very close to her destination so she must have voted not for her sake but for the sake of her children & future generations.

Get your PVCs & vote wisely for your sake & that of your unborn generations.
Any body that is supporting Tinubu is a big fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2022

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
That's good for her
Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by adioolayi(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
..and you want to tell me these real voters, who are present in every ward across this Nation sabi a certain Obi

You can be Obedient, Obitikulate or Obituary from now till 2023...

Na wailing of vote buying and riging go end am grin grin grin

Next President...so sad and terrible...will be between Tinubu and Atiku ..it's the bitter truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Where are the online voter….. Youth wake up.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by harbarzzy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Grace!
Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by CalabarPikin: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Well done mama
Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by SEGLIZ: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
trying to save generations.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Stanislause94: 4:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by fasho01(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
I hope she gets to see the Nigeria of her dreams

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by honestivo(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
100+ yrs oid woman voting for the future of her state while our youths are waiting for bbng to vote

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by Elidrisy20: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Stingy man you better comot money ooo

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
cry May the Evil ones allow her vote count sad

Thank U mama
Re: Ekiti Polls: 105-Year-Old Felicia Fayomi Excited After Casting Vote (pic, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Not A Failed State, Omokri Tells Buhari / FG Recovers N55bn From Oil Swap Deal / 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.