Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,982 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance (1182 Views)

Why Is Abia And Ebonyi The Least Affected States By IPOB Terrorists / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Difrent: 4:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Phiniter:

I agree, 7 years of agitations against bad leadership..

Now tell me, 7 years later if those agitations are not valid?

after 7 years what have your current crop of leaders delivered to you?

$1 is now over ₦500

Pray tell Omo oluabi, are you still going ahead to vote for emi lo Kan or you're going to vote for someone who's already doing his homework in anticipation?

Emi lokan has always believed in the indivisibility of this country....so rightly said oun lo kan
Obis loyalty to the country is suspect....let him start by first denouncing IPOB and their activities/atrocities.
Same for most of you...for us to take you serious go and publicly denounce atrocities of IPOB, fish out the criminals that are making other Nigerians see you with suspicion and see this PO presidential campaign as an ibo agenda no matter how you pretend it isnt.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Advocate500: 4:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:
Why are igbos going to North where they are hated, igbos are in Lagos selling in go slow, turning under bridge to shops... igbos and abokis are the nuisance in Lagos, if they are not affected by bad governance by your igbo governors, they won't be going everywhere they are not needed. Poor idiots always feeling funky cheesy
Look around your states I don't see any other tribe rushing to be in your states, because they are okay where they are. Igbos and abokis are the most dependent on others in Nigeria, they are everywhere in people's states constituting nuisance. Especially our southwest.
bad governance is never a reason why people migrate, if bad governance is the reason you won't have the French in Congo, the British in Nigeria. Economic exploitation is a major factor. The whites are all over Africa for exploitation purpose, same with the igbos. So i expected you to feel sorry for your lazy ass rather than feeling unnecessary importance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Roniyke1234: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
NetValueFX:

Hahaha.... Igbos own half of the cities in South South...

Even half of his state... Lol
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

The point is you people are servants of southwest, you need them to survive. Bow for your master. Stop claiming rich while all you make is crumbs.
u guys are serving us without even knowing that
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Advocate500:
bad governance is never a reason why people migrate, if bad governance is the reason you won't have the French in Congo, the British in Nigeria. Economic exploitation is a major factor. The whites are all over Africa for exploitation purpose, same with the igbos. So i expected you to feel sorry for your lazy ass rather than feeling unnecessary importance.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Advocate500:
Those french men in Gabon don't sell pure water in traffic, or turn everywhere to shops, face it, your governors are the worst, that's why most of your people run from home, cos hungry wan kill them.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:
u guys are serving us without even knowing that
Foolish people always look wise in their own eyes. Nuisance.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Difrent:

Emi lokan has always believed in the indivisibility of this country....so rightly said oun lo kan
Obis loyalty to the country is suspect....let him start by first denouncing IPOB and their activities/atrocities.
Same for most of you...for us to take you serious go and publicly denounce atrocities of IPOB, fish out the criminals that are making other Nigerians see you with suspicion and see this PO presidential campaign as an ibo agenda no matter how you pretend it isnt.
well we have all seen the Yoruba agenda
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

Those french men in Gabon don't sell pure water in traffic, or turn everywhere to shops, face it, your governors are the worst, that's why most of your people run from home, cos hungry wan kill them.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

and yet with sachet water money I could make ur papa my tenant in his on land
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Advocate500: 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

i saw most of the polling units in Ekiti today, i felt sorry for an average yorubaman, most of the areas covered today during this a election was an eyesore to be sincere, most of you who come on this forum to shout good governance are actually living in a muddy town, is unfortunate seriously. Igboman greatest undoing is his inability to pretend like most of you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:
and yet with sachet water money I could make ur papa my tenant in his on land
In your dreams fool, my point is if every state stays on its own, you idiots will be the ones begging. Loud mouth for nothing, your lands are desolate. If you are wealthy as claimed your youths won't be doing peasant jobs everywhere, some Igbo youths even doing male prostitution in Abuja. Cursed people.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

In your dreams fool, my point is if every state stays on its own, you idiots will be the ones begging. Loud mouth for nothing, your lands are desolate. If you are wealthy as claimed your youths won't be doing peasant jobs everywhere, some Igbo youths even doing male prostitution in Abuja. Cursed people.
lol I know why you are angry, u never eat, and a blind man that is hungry again � how on Earth are u supposed to know that Igbos are extremely successful people
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

vote for whom ever u wish, I will meet u 2025 when things don red
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:
lol I know why you are angry, u never eat, and a blind man that is hungry again � how on Earth are u supposed to know that Igbos are extremely successful people
You people make noise, yorubas, Hausas, Deltans have more wealth than you,but it's igbos with their small brains that love to show off...no be who show off pass get money pass o. Have you ever seen Otedola or Dangote posting cars on Instagram like your people?
New money dey shack. Empty barrels always makes the loudest noise.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:
vote for whom ever u wish, I will meet u 2025 when things don red
Care for your family.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

You people make noise, yorubas, Hausas, Deltans have more wealth than you,but it's igbos with their small brains that love to show off...no be who show off pass get money pass o. Have you ever seen Otedola or Dangote posting cars on Instagram like your people?
New money dey shack. Empty barrels always makes the loudest noise.
lol don't run mad yet 2025 I go hear ur report, when Sapa don pin u down
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:
lol don't run mad yet 2025 I go hear ur report, when Sapa don pin u down
We dey live large for our town, we no need to run anywhere do suffer man work to live well.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

We dey live large for our town, we no need to run anywhere do suffer man work to live well.
u should travel around the country somethings pls, but first fix ur eyes, u get eye problem
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by vanunu: 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Difrent:

After 7 years of majority igbos supporting seperatists agitations....suddenly they want an igboman to be president....what do igbos really want.

Just dont wish other Nigerians wont remember all your insults THREATS and intimidations the last 7 years....we dey wait for ballot lets see how far your real 5% votes will take Obi or the imaginary 100million suffering Nigerians votes

You are a hypocrite, is it every northern that wants Boko Haram Islamic state.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by ezegold4we: 5:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Some Yoruba people Here aren't intelligent at all,
All the dirty Yoruba Ladies I hv seen in Igbo land are all Selling agbo And nothing else,and they are combining it with prostitution,

Igbo's will keep buying up land's in Lagos till we buy your ancestoral land's, that's our ultimately goal, it's Even happening faster than we thought,
The reason why youruba youths will not Leave Lagos is nothing but agbero Job, that's the only legacy the Ancestor called Tinubu Left for Yoruba youths and Their generations yet unborn.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Victorrhymez(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
That one that was saying that igbos in Lagos only know how to sell gala in go slow, na that gala money them dey use buy their lands, na only agbero afonja youths Sabi, dirty people
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Oplomo: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Difrent:

After 7 years of majority igbos supporting seperatists agitations....suddenly they want an igboman to be president....what do igbos really want.

Just dont wish other Nigerians wont remember all your insults THREATS and intimidations the last 7 years....we dey wait for ballot lets see how far your real 5% votes will take Obi or the imaginary 100million suffering Nigerians votes

Are you still interested in yooba nesan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Evil - How Peter Obi "Kidnapped" Bonaventure Mokwe? / Lagos In The 80's / Peter Obi Playing Regional Politics – Sheik Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.