Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) (5141 Views)

Who Has Infinix Hot 8 For Sale In Onitsha And Environs? / A Review Of Pixel 2 XL. ( All Hail D King! All Hail D King!!) / Google Rolls Out Free Wi-fi In Nigeria's City Of Onitsha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by care4you: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lol

8 Likes

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by judgementyard(m): 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hahaha..dis one shock me!
grin

14 Likes

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Phiniter(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
lol... Na real oroma, this na the type wey after 2 weeks na only half instrumental, half voice you go dey hear

12 Likes

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by StopPipelines: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oro wetin?? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hahaha
Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
care4you:
Lol

The day I saw my guy rocking "Abibus' shoes

Instead of "Adidas" then I knew that no joy for the street.. grin

25 Likes

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oroma= orange!

5 Likes

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by chizzypresh(f): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Wahala oo grin grin grin
Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
That was how i was traveling from ph to ogojA, so i branched in aba to get a designers prada can because i heard things are alway cheap in aba.

Brothers and sister when i arrived ogoja i brought out my babies only to find out that write up is acualy "mpa,ada" and not prada.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by saintkeppy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Vitta Foam instead of Vita Foam mattress

Muokka Foam instead of Mouka Foam mattress

The mattress no go reach 3months, it will start to shrink from the middle, Then scatters before one year.

NOKLA instead of NOKIA

They're using those names to confuse gullible buyers.
Standard Organization of Nigeria has a role to play in eradicating fake products from markets.

SAY NO TO FAKE PRODUCTS.

9 Likes

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
So many fake products di n'ahia, ABA ruga ha o grin.

Umu ABA anochiela Anya China n'obodo a grin

Ichoo Bugatti, Ferrari,ma o bu Lamborghini Ndi obere ego ,gbada ABA ,legharia Anya I ga-enwete ya somewhere. grin

Na joke oo!
ABA WU DAACHI! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by fernandoc(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
That was how i was traveling from ph to ogojA, so i branched in aba to get a designers prada can because i heard things are alway cheap in aba.

Brothers and sister when i arrived ogoja i brought out my babies only to find out that write up is acualy "mpa,ada" and not prada.

You sabi lie eh. Continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
fernandoc:
You sabi lie eh. Continue
Abobi am for real
Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by jayextra(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin grin The day I went to Garrison to help my boss get USB chord, I asked for the ones they had so I could select and he brought this one out, I was like 'which one is oroma(I pronounced it as tangerine in Igbo) lol the guy started laughing, I bought Oraimo and left jare
Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by jayextra(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Miracood2:

The day I saw my guy rocking "Abibus' shoes

Instead of "Adidas" then I knew that no joy for the street.. grin
Lol the one I saw was Abibas
Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by LILTJAY: 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Igbo lifestyle grin grin
Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by KingMack(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Obedient people grin grin

5 Likes

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Alapojames: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
Na aroma them suppose write..
Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
But you buy xioami and other weak Chinese made shoes and sneakers,even shirts..

Ndi ala

4 Likes

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Ceekaycee: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Back in 2011, after running admision related matters, secured a one room at good lodge with gøod security fence, i went to onitsha to buy a foam(as per big boy steping into freedom), i got one after much whining from d seller...i proudly transportd it down to okopoly, straight to my lodge...men nd brethren...the 6inches foam became mat after two months. Lol

3 Likes

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
LILTJAY:
Igbo lifestyle grin grin
na Afonja Rock aba made pass any tribe ,una fake hungry yahoo boys wey like to dey buy fake Nike airforce 1 and other fake designers and the likes go dey form drip drip,why shi shi no dey their pocket dem go dey price shoe like say dem wan die,most of una dey senseless but una still be better customers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by tolugar: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ceekaycee:
Back in 2011, after running admision related matters, secured a one room at good lodge with gøod security fence, i went to onitsha to buy a foam(as per big boy steping into freedom), i got one after much whining from d seller...i proudly transportd it down to okopoly, straight to my lodge...men nd brethren...the 6inches foam became mat after two months. Lol

My foam then was later converted to duvet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by tolugar: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Remember when Nokia sued Nokla and lost.

Oroma and Oraimo are 2 different companies

Genuine in their own way
Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by garriAndsugar: 10:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
That's how I bought abibas sneakers thinking it was Adidas

The funny thing is that you won't notice it at all until when you've gotten home.

1 Like

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Biafranodogwu55: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Oh boygrin
Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Blake755: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
Proudly nwa aba cool cool

1 Like

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Kaymax2222: 12:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Ceekaycee:
grin grin grin brozz no lie wetin youself dey do on top the bed?

1 Like

Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Kaymax2222: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2022
tolugar:

My foam then was later converted to duvet
cheesy grin comrade calm down... It never reach this level wink
Re: All Hail Onitsha And Aba! (pics) by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Wonderful...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Unbrick Infinix Hot Note X551 / New List Of Mtn Data Plans And Subscription Code For 2017 / Should I Buy A Wifi Router Or A Cheap Phone As Hotspot Need Urgent Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.