Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit (17699 Views)

APC Candidate, Oyebanji Not Disqualified From Ekiti Guber Poll – Court / Biodun Oyebanji Wins Ekiti APC Governorship Primary / Oyegun And Tinubu At Fayemi's Governorship Campaign (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by megamank(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
H
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
That was what fayose could not archive for eleka with all the noice fayose made, Fayemi will teach him a lesson

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by PoliteActivist: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Jmichael1(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kingspin:
INEC should make sure the election is free and fair

ofcourse its already free and fair...
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Indispensable85(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:
Shame! shame! shame! This is the desire of the corrupt people ruling nigeria, to subject their citizens to poverty so that when election comes, they can bribe them to sell their future with a cup of tea.

Lol..... MikoB finally recovered from the brutal defeat of his principal, Osinbajo. You remember all what I told you before that primaries? Welcome back though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Putindbutt: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
chatinent:
Suffer no dey tire my Naija people
Your mumu never do.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Fahdiga(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:

In Ghana or Cameroon?
Shatap
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by God1000(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
omolola100:
Segun Oni is winning ido OSI.. the margin is much.
who did you vote for?

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by dazzlingd(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
I will say it again and again

LP will not see second in a single northern state come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Kingspin(m): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jmichael1:

ofcourse its already free and fair...
We don't want figures missing on Tv or inconclusive.
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Putindbutt: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:
Shame! shame! shame! This is the desire of the corrupt people ruling nigeria, to subject their citizens to poverty so that when election comes, they can bribe them to sell their future with a cup of tea.
If your candidate lost a contest within the same party, you congratulate the winner and work with him. You don't go about exhibiting a character of a goat. Na lazy people dey wait for annointing rather than put in the work. A dangerous loser like you does not have the spirit of let go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by omolola100(f): 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
God1000:
who did you vote for?
PETER OBI
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Ayoolamax: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Yeah. Good luck to BAT. But we really need to start seriously addressing some of these issues below:

■HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share
■ Deji Adeyanju below wants to know his source of wealth. Quote: “Before anyone says Tinubu is ready, money for money and dollar for dollar, they need to ask which company has he created or what is his source of income.”
“What goods and services does he offer? How can somebody just suddenly have so much money that bullion vans can no longer contain it?”
■Tinubu's biographer, Moshood Ademola Fayemiwo. Bear in mind this is his personal biographer who knows him inside out, and knows where the bodies are buried.
Here's verbatim transcript of his screenshot below (note the bolded) :
---------------------------------------------
First, Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu has already signed a supernatural covenant or an agreement with a marine principality in Lagos State Nigeria. Thus says the Lord: "Woe to that man who puts his trust in idols and demons."

So, it happened when he was the governor of Lagos State during his first term and while his adopted mother, Mama Abibatu Mogaji was alive, the rituals were prepared. It was between 12 midnight and 3:00am, the chief executive ordered the whole of Ikeja the seat of government be in darkness. He - in sheer unclothedness - carried all the rituals and the accompanying incantatory objects down to the Lagos Bar Beach. Hear the Voice of the Lord Jesus Christ who reveals what is in secret: "I will raise up a man after my heart who will do as I want, he will burn the altar of Baal and the priests of the false prophets in Lagos, Nigeria and so he would cleanse the land." (2 Chronicles 34:5).

Finally, and lastly, the Holy Spirit says, the hands of Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu are soiled with innocent blood. "Tell him," Says the Lord of hosts "Your brother's blood cries out to me from the ground." And the Sovereign Lord God Almighty cried: "Woe to him who builds a city with bloodshed and establishes a town by injustice! (Habakkuk 2:12), "Woe to the city of blood, full of lies, full of plunder, never without prey" (Nahum 3:1) and "'Woe to him who amasses what is not his and makes himself rich with many loans! How long will this go on?" (Habakkuk 2:6). And I did as Daniel did of old: You Lord God Almighty, You are truly the God of gods and Lord of kings, the Revealer of Mysteries, since you were able to reveal this mystery. Power, Honor, and Majesty belong to You forever and ever Amen." Asiwaju Bolanle Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu, the Jagaban of Borgu and the holder of many traditional titles has the right to contest for the presidency in 2023, but he will not win so my prophecy declares.
bro u no they tire , Abi watin be ur problem, Abeg carry ur matter go Facebook or Twitter oiooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by God1000(m): 4:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
omolola100:

PETER OBI
lol, you are funny grin

But this is governorship election na, I want to believe that you've voted wisely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by proi: 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:

In Ghana or Cameroon?
Biafra Republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Zelenskyy(m): 5:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
The vote buying machine is well oiled...

The results speaks for itself...

The same APC Party that came to power to fight Kwaruption

is now the grand master of the vote buying scheme
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by omolola100(f): 5:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
God1000:
lol, you are funny grin

But this is governorship election na, I want to believe that you've voted wisely
Thank you sir
I know my vote will count
I voted wisely.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by uniquetechng: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Alexis11:
Real voters are deciding the results of election while some OBIdient robots are insulting everybody on social media lol...

BAT2023!
Selling their votes you neant ?
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by God1000(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
omolola100:

Thank you sir
I know my vote will count
I voted wisely.
thanks, enjoy your day
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by AnambraPrince: 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
KingKO22:
Can't wait for 2023

Tinubu is our next president

Ekiti election is just warming up nothing more

I expect 70% for APC. Anything fall short, that mean SW never ready for presidency
We are not playing. We will deploy everything deployable. No mercy, no stone unturned. PDP will never smell Aso Rock for the next 1000 years. Anyone that is really interested in fixing Nigeria should get off their lazy asses to join APC and gradually build the great changes they want to see from within the party structures. APC political empire is here to stay for a long time. We just need to get rid of disasters like Buhari in our midst. Thank God his tenure is winding up. The next APC president in 2023, Tinubu, will fix his mess. It won't be easy but progress will be made.

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Simplythebest: 5:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
With all the vote buying going on. Bullion van is working
Alexis11:
Real voters are deciding the results of election while some OBIdient robots are insulting everybody on social media lol...

BAT2023!
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by PoliteActivist: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ayoolamax:
bro u no they tire , Abi watin be ur problem, Abeg carry ur matter go Facebook or Twitter oiooo

Tire how? As supporters of BAT these are issues we really need to have addressed or they have the potential to derail our candidate.
Here they are again, with a little bit of Atiku thrown in for good measure!

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Golan007: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
MikoB:

The election is only free and fair when your candidate wins.
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Golan007: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
uniquetechng:
Selling their votes you neant ?

Only those that vote for your candidate aren't selling their vote.
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by eguarojeona: 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Alexis11:

BAT2023!
Lol,ekiti labour collapsed his structure for apc in ekiti .Its obi we are targeting in the general election
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Starhearts: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fahdiga:
Labour party is the party to beat in 2023 election

U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Starhearts: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
Alexis11:

BAT2023!

The most unserious human being in the world award goes to Peter OBITUARY

1 Like

Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by uniquetechng: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:

Only those that vote for your candidate aren't selling their vote.
I dont have a candidate because all Nigerian politicians are the same, no exception no matter the party they belong .
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Oceanjagaban: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Origi
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by Fahdiga(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
Starhearts:

U re a day dreamer
You still haven’t woken up to the reality staring at you.

Hello! Peter Obi can only be the President of Nigeria online. Occupying Aso rock is pure undiluted fiction.

No way in Heaven, and on Earth that such fictitious belief will materialize.

It’s just like saying Arsenal would win the next champions league!
Above all, you are not God.
Re: APC Candidate, Oyebanji Wins At Fayemi’s Polling Unit by aderoju3921: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
same tin will happen during the presidential election....same tin will happen during the presidential election.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Regime Asks Nigerians To Report Sightings Of Fugitive Corrupt Politicians / Stone Us If Buhari Fails To Deliver On Electoral Promises – Momoh / Johnson Oritsegbubemi Ayomike Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.