Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404627 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by oayombo: 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2012
It has really gotten so bad in here o...the influx of posters in the last couple of Weeks has messed up things. I'm quite sure that if anyone here genuinely gets an offer letter, he/she could go to the extent of posting the contents of the said letter. I don't just understand why someone would intentionally heat up the thread...it's so silly.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2012
@kevo2b i know the thought i have for u thought of good and not of the evil to give us expected end says the Lord of host .all we need to do is to hold unto God 4 he is the giver of job.it has been confirmed that 700 was absored 4 now have any of us recieved any message? the tension is high but we should not allow it to kill us b/f we finally collect our offer letter sooner than expected.@lilodex , lets not crucify yet 4 he did not mean to harm or cause more tension to this hon house.see at the orientation.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2012
I can authoritatively tell d house and authority001 dat no letter hv been issued and no calls or test has gone out.U CAN PROOF ME WRONG. D delay is due 2 internal greviances by some ppl who felt sidelined in d process but its been resolved but surely dis month will not end b/4 d gud news.SHALOM
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2012
I wan play detective small.....
1. How did Authority01 know that Lilodez is a she when its not even stated on the profile of lilodez?
2. Why would Authority01 claim to be explaining what lilodez meant by that initial post?
3. Which one of you knows where Nonybose is, i mean present location.
4. Which one of you has met another member of this thread in person?
5. How can u tell when an info is genuine?
6. Assuming Nonybose got a call this morning, don't u think anxiety would have made him/her share that info here immediately?

@lilodez...why didn't u address Authority01's claim that you had gotten your letter?

The truth is this, if anyone has an uncle on the board of a FG agency, the person won't be here waiting for info from some other poster..it just doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 6:53pm On Apr 12, 2012
@lilodez, u got pple confused with ur posting you were neither here nor there, your choice of words was like u have gotten ur own letter and its a confirmation that one month notice will be given,you also sound too affirmative.
To everyone, if you werent called for the chat, I doubt if they will do same for appointment letter either. the norm has been thru txt msg or atimes thru e-mail.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
Clem45: I can authoritatively tell d house and authority001 dat no letter hv been issued and no calls or test has gone out.U CAN PROOF ME WRONG. D delay is due 2 internal greviances by some ppl who felt sidelined in d process but its been resolved but surely dis month will not end b/4 d gud news.SHALOM
Dude, how can u authoritatively tell the house anything when you're an applicant yourself. I don't know if anyone wants to proof/prove u wrong. Who is your source?

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2012
[quote author=puplin] Dude, how can u authoritatively tell the house anything when you're an applicant yourself. I don't know if anyone wants to proof/prove u wrong. Who is your source?
@Puplin dude so l should stay in dis forum nd tell u my source because u dey use charm nd na only u fit access dis site!Wait l dey come.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 7:29pm On Apr 12, 2012
[quote author=Clem45][/quote]Hehehe....wetin concern me with your source if at all u get any, ok...naim go put akpu for my belle, abi?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Flexsexybone: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2012
@Lilodez, why do you always want to exert some form of influence on this forum? Why do you always want people to take your word? If you want to go with Broncop then be my guest as a matter of fact is only those that has believed you that will miss your lies.

Why say one thing and now turn around to say another? That's an act of C O W A R D I C E.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2012
I guess d text message will be sent on saturday.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by irom: 8:08pm On Apr 12, 2012
pls lets maintain peace and maturity in tis forum. we have agm,pm,sm. m , dm, am, officer 1 n 2 faithfuls in tis forum and i believe that the least qualification here is 1st deg.so lets behave lk graduates for we shall smile soonest.either u post or u ignore if u feel dat that the content does not hold water dont abuse or castigate for all man is entitle to his opinion.a word they say is enough 4 the wise.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by zico2(m): 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2012
Its a big shame on this country that these so called graduates can turn nuisance like am seen. I checked myself if am in the midst of right people and i realised it is a big mistake to thread this part. Where re the league of right people with great forsight in the first place. To be sincere,the anger of men is same as that of God at times. Before i retire i want everyone to remember the law of Kama,whatever you sow you reap. I want to state that no one has gotten any call or message. When the time comes we will all know but it will be too bad for some at the end. If you can do good continue but if yours is bad,God will reward everyone accordingly. Lets us wait with supplication unto God for our letters. God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2012
Enough! You haven't even been employd yet and you re making noise, what ill you do when they finally call you? Idiots. Based on what is on ground now, i think we should go on another 3days prayer.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2012
Mr Rector: Enough! You haven't even been employd yet and you re making noise, what ill you do when they finally call you? Idiots. Based on what is on ground now, i think we should go on another 3days prayer.
Hehehe...no be small thing o, as in...u can imagine...issokay, some people are now playing big boy/gehl on nairaland.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2012
assalambj: I guess d text message will be sent on saturday.
Stop guessing....rather, keep praying.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2012
What lilodez and nonnybose said is 100 percent true.I just confirmed it.They have started issuing letters
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2012
iykay4455: What lilodez and nonnybose said is 100 percent true.I just confirmed it.They have started issuing letters

Lilodez confirmed she wasnt called yet...and nonybose hasnt come up since mrng to tell us d contents of the letter...
Cheers Ppl...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2012
steffans:

Lilodez confirmed she wasnt called yet...and nonybose hasnt come up since mrng to tell us d contents of the letter...
Cheers Ppl...

Trust me,they have started issuing the letters.I have never raised any false alarm here.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2012
Okay ooo....May it be sooo oooo...hw are dey contacting ppl?

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2012
steffans: Okay ooo....May it be sooo oooo...hw are dey contacting ppl?

The only thing I am sure of right now is that they are issuing the letters.I don't know how they are contacting.Hopefully,things will be much clearer tomorrow.Nonnybose said she/he got a call this morning to pick up her/his letter.Maybe that's how

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2012
if truelly they've started calling, where is the pick-up centre, do they consider the geographical dispersity of the country and how long is the grace period to get there? eg from Maiduguri or Ikot-ekpene
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2012
iykay4455:

The only thing I am sure of right now is that they are issuing the letters.I don't know how they are contacting.Hopefully,things will be much clearer tomorrow.Nonnybose said she/he got a call this morning to pick up her/his letter.Maybe that's how
...or can we say Nonybose is on his/her way to the pick-up centre and thats why she cant give an update for now? if so, Im praying for his/her journey mercies and we that are hopeful will also recieve our vital call IJMN. AMEN!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rahym001(m): 11:25pm On Apr 12, 2012
iykay4455:

@iykay4455 mr man stop guessin, are u d one dat called dem.maybe u will call me tomorrow mornin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by gsaks2002: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2012
I most really say I enjoy the trend of comment on dis particular forum that I'm always eager to learn from you guys.

Not raising any hope though but I would like to share a piece of info that caught my attention in d dept head meeting we had today; as an insurance underwriter I can confirm to you that NSITF has commence operations! As I discover in the meeting that WC(workmen compensation) policy had been strip off insurance and ECA 2010 is in force. All employers are mandated to register with NSITF!

After all being said, I believe that pretty soon some of you will be called upon (especially those with insurance background and fresh graduate with marketing experience)it's just a matter of time!

Cheer up lads u are all winners in the end!!!

God bless

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by iykay4455(m): 1:12am On Apr 13, 2012
Rahym001: @iykay4455 mr man stop guessin, are u d one dat called dem.maybe u will call me tomorrow mornin

...and who is guessing?Continue rambling...it will dawn on you very soon
Re: NSITF Interview In August by jayjaybazz: 8:06am On Apr 13, 2012
i just realised that some talkatives have just highjacked this thread. where are the those that gave us reasonable info six, seven months ago? they have ceased to tell us what they know cause some persons have allowed themselves to be used to attempt killing the spirit of others. BE REMINDED THAT NOTHING SAID ON THIS THREAD IS SECRET ANYMORE AND YOU NEVER CAN TELL WHO READS OR CONTRIBUTES ANYWAY. FOR THE JOB WE WILL LAUGH AT LAST.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2012
Iykay is 100percent sure that the appointment letters are being given out yet he doesn't know d medium of communication neither does he know d contents nor anyone that has recieved it(except maybe nonybose undecided)yet he is 100 percent sure.
Some of u don't mean harm but ur choice of words is terrible,thereby leading to misleading information.when u say "100percent sure" that means u can prove beyond reasonable doubt.which u can't or can u?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Authority01: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2012
I benefited alot from your postings, and my only genuine contribution to the house has caused alot ?? if I were you, I would intensify prayer or pressure on my contact. At the end of it all, alot of you would be disappointed at the pay (take home pay). This my final contribution.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 9:20am On Apr 13, 2012
So you people prefer using 'cipher' to pass your message across or what? Why can't you express yourselves in a clear and unambiguous manner so that fellow forumites would understand what you're saying? Compare these two posts:
Authority01: She has picked up her offer letter and she has 30 days to resume and her documentation starts next week. That is the latest. Wishing you the best
Who in God's name is "SHE"? Why have you kept quiet about that?
Authority01: I benefited alot from your postings, and my only genuine contribution to the house has caused alot ?? if I were you, I would intensify prayer or pressure on my contact. At the end of it all, alot of you would be disappointed at the pay (take home pay). This my final contribution.
You have not clarified the issues raised in your previous post, and now you're dabbling into issues concerning take home pay! What is the correlation?

Seriously, I can't wait for this tortuous ordeal to be over so that we would be saved from the confusionists in our midst.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2012
If only there was a way of verifying users and their email addresses.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 9:50am On Apr 13, 2012
@authority i normally go tru ur post but of recent, ur post does not potrays the type of person u used to be.do u tink nsitf is one man business?when u come to salary ,min, and other parastatal have standard though it varies 4rm one parastatal to another.pls take time , read ur post b/f u post. our post have drove away the likes of irom and bronchop in this forum here is not where we learn how to speak english and not everybody here is a fresh graduate. its well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 10:17am On Apr 13, 2012
uchman77: @authority i normally go tru ur post but of recent, ur post does not potrays the type of person u used to be.do u tink nsitf is one man business?when u come to salary ,min, and other parastatal have standard though it varies 4rm one parastatal to another.pls take time , read ur post b/f u post. our post have drove away the likes of irom and bronchop in this forum here is not where we learn how to speak english and not everybody here is a fresh graduate. its well.
Like seriously, this user joined nairaland yesterday afternoon and has just 4posts..what do u mean by u normally go thru his/her posts, are u saying u know who is behind the handle?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.