Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404632 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by yeyechris: 11:58am On May 24, 2012
uzziii:

Yeyechris, pls can you answer my question?

That can only be answered by friday noon after the induction. Thx
Re: NSITF Interview In August by JahMan1: 12:18pm On May 24, 2012
[b]NSITF recruits 1,400 workers to kick-start compensation for employees [/b]NSITF recruits 1,400 workers to kick-start compensation for employees

THE Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) has employed about 1, 400 to kick-start the full implementation of the Employees Compensation Scheme.

This was disclosed in Abuja on Tuesday by the Managing Director of NSITF, Alhaji Munir Abubakar while flagging off an induction workshop for the newly senior managers to midwife the implementation of the scheme across the country.

This induction ceremony, which is the first in the series, is part of the inductions by the NSITF for the newly recruited staff. We are starting with principal manager to the general managers for now.

He said: “The NSITF has recruited over 1,400 new staff to help implement the Employee Compensation Act. At the commencement of the Pension Reform Act in 2004, NSITF had to shed almost all its staff. Now that we have the Employee Compensation Scheme coming on board, there is the need to recruit new staff that will drive the process. What we are doing today is to initiate 45 officers from principal manager to general managers into the operations of the Fund. These staff will soon be deployed to various states of the federation to begin the full implementation of the scheme in all the states of the federation. There are plans to also induct the other cadres of staff in various states and at different times.”

The NSITF boss, who was represented by the Executive Director, administration, Mr. Ibrahim Wakawa, said that since the full implementation began in July 2011, the number of injuries and deaths recorded by various construction companies that are contributors to the Fund has being on the increase and this phenomenal increment may cause the Fund to review the contributions of constructions companies.

He added that there are claims that have been reported to the NSITF and that effective structures have been put in place to pay those claims as at when due.

His words: “There are claims coming from the construction industry, which has necessitated the need for all the stakeholders to sit down and look at risk elements in the construction industry because we noticed that claims are coming arising from deaths and injuries, which we are looking at and trying to compensate victims in accordance with the Act that guide the scheme. The reason for the scheme itself is that employees who suffer injuries in the workplace receive adequate and guaranteed compensation.”

While acknowledging the Federal Government commitment to the success of the scheme by paying it contribution, Abubakar also lauded the organised private sector for steadily making contributions into the Fund.

“On the implementation of the scheme, we have come a long way in the implementation even within a short period of time. The Act was signed into law in December 2012 and we started in earnest by agreeing on how to begin with other stakeholders especially the organised labour and the Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) since we began the actual implementation in July 2011. We have ensured that stakeholders who are largely employers have been sensitised and are now making contributions,” he added.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uzziii: 2:04pm On May 24, 2012
yeyechris:

That can only be answered by friday noon after the induction. Thx

Thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 4:51pm On May 24, 2012
Jah Man: [b]NSITF recruits 1,400 workers to kick-start compensation for employees [/b]NSITF recruits 1,400 workers to kick-start compensation for employees

THE Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) has employed about 1, 400 to kick-start the full implementation of the Employees Compensation Scheme.

This was disclosed in Abuja on Tuesday by the Managing Director of NSITF, Alhaji Munir Abubakar while flagging off an induction workshop for the newly senior managers to midwife the implementation of the scheme across the country.

This induction ceremony, which is the first in the series, is part of the inductions by the NSITF for the newly recruited staff. We are starting with principal manager to the general managers for now.

He said: “The NSITF has recruited over 1,400 new staff to help implement the Employee Compensation Act. At the commencement of the Pension Reform Act in 2004, NSITF had to shed almost all its staff. Now that we have the Employee Compensation Scheme coming on board, there is the need to recruit new staff that will drive the process. What we are doing today is to initiate 45 officers from principal manager to general managers into the operations of the Fund. These staff will soon be deployed to various states of the federation to begin the full implementation of the scheme in all the states of the federation. There are plans to also induct the other cadres of staff in various states and at different times.”

The NSITF boss, who was represented by the Executive Director, administration, Mr. Ibrahim Wakawa, said that since the full implementation began in July 2011, the number of injuries and deaths recorded by various construction companies that are contributors to the Fund has being on the increase and this phenomenal increment may cause the Fund to review the contributions of constructions companies.

He added that there are claims that have been reported to the NSITF and that effective structures have been put in place to pay those claims as at when due.

His words: “There are claims coming from the construction industry, which has necessitated the need for all the stakeholders to sit down and look at risk elements in the construction industry because we noticed that claims are coming arising from deaths and injuries, which we are looking at and trying to compensate victims in accordance with the Act that guide the scheme. The reason for the scheme itself is that employees who suffer injuries in the workplace receive adequate and guaranteed compensation.”

While acknowledging the Federal Government commitment to the success of the scheme by paying it contribution, Abubakar also lauded the organised private sector for steadily making contributions into the Fund.

“On the implementation of the scheme, we have come a long way in the implementation even within a short period of time. The Act was signed into law in December 2012 and we started in earnest by agreeing on how to begin with other stakeholders especially the organised labour and the Nigeria Employers Consultative Association (NECA) since we began the actual implementation in July 2011. We have ensured that stakeholders who are largely employers have been sensitised and are now making contributions,” he added.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN, I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OUT OF IT.OUR CONCERN IS IF WE STILL HAVE HOPE IN THE RECRUITMENT OR NOT.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 4:04am On May 25, 2012
What does what mean It totaly means ders no 2nd. Batch or 3rd List..D 1400 have been taking and even More dat u wunt see on d list..Forge ahead with Life...NSITF is nt d End of Life!!!Mrng aLl
Re: NSITF Interview In August by JahMan1: 7:51am On May 25, 2012
”[i]There are plans to also induct the other cadres of staff in various states and at different times
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uzziii: 3:06pm On May 25, 2012
For those that were inducted today congrats. So how did it go? Were you guys posted today?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by azpekuliar: 3:23pm On May 25, 2012
is the charade finally over? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otamio: 3:37pm On May 26, 2012
steffans: What does what mean It totaly means ders no 2nd. Batch or 3rd List..D 1400 have been taking and even More dat u wunt see on d list..Forge ahead with Life...NSITF is nt d End of Life!!!Mrng aLl
after all the pay is not encouraging.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Otunba77(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2012
Hello Forumites,

Did anybody know the name of the MD of Nsitf or the acting MD who was formerly Head of finance,
Urgent please
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 2:24pm On May 27, 2012
Yeyechris how is't goin
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 9:25pm On May 27, 2012
Pls people that went for documentation share with the house yeyechris pls make this forume come alive.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by carlos86: 11:46am On May 28, 2012
Yeyechris has already told us what happened at the induction.They are just waiting for their postings
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yeyechris: 2:12pm On May 28, 2012
Posting has been done today.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uzziii: 2:32pm On May 28, 2012
@yeyechris, so did it favor you? Where did they post you?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 3:37pm On May 28, 2012
Gud afternoon y'll
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 3:44pm On May 28, 2012
Hmm! Mr Rector where have u been?any update 4rm your side?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 3:50pm On May 28, 2012
Nonybose: @yeyechris tanks for ur updating,plz do you knw whn officer's level wil be cal?
yeyechris plz can you answr my question?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yeyechris: 6:45pm On May 28, 2012
Nonybose: yeyechris plz can you answr my question?

very soon they will call the officers for induction, just be a little bit patient.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yeyechris: 6:47pm On May 28, 2012
uzziii: @yeyechris, so did it favor you? Where did they post you?
Yes! i was posted back to my base.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 7:36pm On May 28, 2012
yeyechris,ur name sound masculine but u said u are female.try and be straightforward becos nobody knows ur base.if u are yet 2 recieve ur posting tell us but if otherwise tell us d state u are posted 2.thanks

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2012
yeyechris is posted to corporate office lagos
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 3:28pm On May 29, 2012
Galadee.i cn see your online,where did u posted?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Alpos: 4:21pm On May 29, 2012
I just had a chat with an official in NSITF and was informed of the 2nd batch. keep hope alive. what is the new salary structure of NSITF if any pls?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Alpos: 6:19am On May 30, 2012
Wud stick my ass with my job in UK than sacrificing it for nsitf pay what do u guys think?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by JCool2(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2012
yeyechris what about the managers,deputy managers and assist. manager when will they be call
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 11:43am On May 30, 2012
@alpos contact me on this no 08026886414
Re: NSITF Interview In August by JCool2(m): 1:05pm On May 30, 2012
Pls gays is there another salary structure apart from the one given to us in the letter pls............. i need more informations on that thanks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by lilodez: 7:32pm On May 30, 2012
Documentation is 18th - 23rd no venue. Though who received similar text?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by carlos86: 7:53pm On May 30, 2012
I just got a text.Documentation is between 16th and 20th July and my position is AM.So I wonder whether this applies to all AMs

THIS WAS WHAT I RECEIVED

Please be informed that documentation/induction for newly recruited Staff will take place between 16th July and 20th July 2012, venue would be communicated soon. Come along with original copies of your credentials, 3 photocopies, and 8 passport photographs
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 8:11pm On May 30, 2012
Got the text now.the documentation/induction beetwen 18-22 of june,
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Alpos: 8:23pm On May 30, 2012
@carlos86, how much is the total package for AM, pls kindly inform the house or u can email me on chionyeka82@yahoo.co.uk. My name was shortlisted for 2nd batch. thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.