Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404032 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by posteritychild: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]since 2011 NSITF is still battling with there recruitment, imagine NIMC dat started their recruitment process on dec 2012, will be startn their training(first batch) by tomorow which wil last for two weeks.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2013
nawao for nsitf
Re: NSITF Interview In August by michaelbiz: 1:38am On Jul 01, 2013
emmadinoyi: my contact (top mgt staff) told me they have serious challenges wit posting cos most ppl want FCT cos of this they r tryin to open more officees in abj environs like ZUBA, keffi etc, she categorically told me resumption would be in July. Goodluck everyone.

When I said July, some people were still questioning the integrity of the info. Everybody doesn't come here to talk. Some people are on this thread and they have never said anything before but they know far more than you. I guess sharing on this thread is now a crime. The reason why there is sooooo much delay is because many things are swept under the carpet. When a decision is made, they go back and change it again and again, and again. I can't start discussing that here.

You should be grateful you have a potential job (with an authentic AP letter from your govt). Pull yourself together, and focus your energy on your future and how you intend to go about your work, career etc whenever it finally kicks off.
But when you hear something and share with those who don't even know anything, you get some people angry...just because they feel you are guessing and because they just want to start their new job. So annoying.

Thanks Emma for confirming my earlier post. We'll keep our eyes open my brother.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by jessejax: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2013
U hav sed it all bro...nice one.. Wish everyone success dis july
Re: NSITF Interview In August by toniaken: 9:51am On Jul 01, 2013
My souce in the head quater told me we wil recived sms this was last month june, I call again I was tod we should be petience that as far as we have appointment letters we will surlly be contacted. So let all join in prayers for us to be contacted this july in jesus name
Re: NSITF Interview In August by GoodluckJT: 12:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
toniaken tanx for ur info
Re: NSITF Interview In August by michaelbiz: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2013
toniaken: My souce in the head quater told me we wil recived sms this was last month june, I call again I was tod we should be petience that as far as we have appointment letters we will surlly be contacted. So let all join in prayers for us to be contacted this july in jesus name

My dear toniaken, try and contact me. Or ask Lindiwey to give you my BB pin. I have something to tell you. Ken pls give her my PIN.
I was hoping to contact some of the older guys in 1st Batch.
If you can find any of them online, I was told we have a lot to ask them. So guys, let's get to work.
Nothing is going to stop your miracle in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rooneyboy(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2013
toniaken: My souce in the head quater told me we wil recived sms this was last month june, I call again I was tod we should be petience that as far as we have appointment letters we will surlly be contacted. So let all join in prayers for us to be contacted this july in jesus name

*SMH* grin

AMEN cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by tuniski: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2013
michaelbiz:

When I said July, some people were still questioning the integrity of the info. Everybody doesn't come here to talk. Some people are on this thread and they have never said anything before but they know far more than you. I guess sharing on this thread is now a crime. The reason why there is sooooo much delay is because many things are swept under the carpet. When a decision is made, they go back and change it again and again, and again. I can't start discussing that here.

You should be grateful you have a potential job (with an authentic AP letter from your govt). Pull yourself together, and focus your energy on your future and how you intend to go about your work, career etc whenever it finally kicks off.
But when you hear something and share with those who don't even know anything, you get some people angry...just because they feel you are guessing and because they just want to start their new job. So annoying.

Thanks Emma for confirming my earlier post. We'll keep our eyes open my brother.
. Pele omo ijoba govt pikin. Grateful for getting a govt job? Na wa ooooo. I taught getting a job means folding your sleeves and working yourself hard to earn for your organization and yourself. Where is the gratitude is value addition is truly the esscence of securing a job? You sound like one whose philosohy of job creation is govt putting everyone on a payroll, so so sad for this manner of education!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rooneyboy(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2013
tuniski: . Pele omo ijoba govt pikin. Grateful for getting a govt job? Na wa ooooo. I taught getting a job means folding your sleeves and working yourself hard to earn for your organization and yourself. Where is the gratitude is value addition is truly the esscence of securing a job? You sound like one whose philosohy of job creation is govt putting everyone on a payroll, so so sad for this manner of education!

Splendid write up, particularly the highlighted portion.

U don't have to blame him, that's the way the present state of the economy has wired our mind set.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by toniaken: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2013
Oya c my pin add me abey. 2A9773f49. Am waiting to accept. Thanx
Re: NSITF Interview In August by michaelbiz: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
@tuniski and sidekick: You don't have the SLIGHTEST idea of who you are talking to. Pls watch your mouth...mr ACCA wire.

Don't start what you can't finish!
Be warned.

NB: I don't bark like you do. I just 'bite'.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bilaya(m): 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
GoodluckJT: uchman wat wil happenin in two weeks time? is it induction or postin, pls inform de house

There can't be posting without induction.You will still have to fill some forms before you resume and married ladies will choose their preferred state of posting before any posting is done.Talk to people from the first batch, it will give you a general idea.Ignore anyone telling you there won't be any induction.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bilaya(m): 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
GoodluckJT: uchman wat wil happenin in two weeks time? is it induction or postin, pls inform de house

There won't be posting without induction.You will still have to fill some important forms and also, married women will choose their preferred state of posting before it's carried out.Just put your mind for September(I know I will be insulted for saying this) as resumption and save yourself from worries.Talk to people from the first batch or browse earlier messages, it will give you a general idea.People shouldn't resign from their present jobs yet.I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
@bilaya pls stop posting what u dont know its optional not compusory, all things been equal 4rm managers upwards will be contacted this wk to report on the 15th whereas dm downwards to report on the 30th this july i was not told if all will be contacted the same time this is the latest as at today so lets pray that it stands.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by michaelbiz: 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
toniaken: Oya c my pin add me abey. 2A9773f49. Am waiting to accept. Thanx
My dear, are you sure this BB pin is correct?
Cuz I just added someone from Spain...apparently she's Chinese

uchman77: @bilaya pls stop posting what u dont know its optional not compusory, all things been equal 4rm managers upwards will be contacted this wk to report on the 15th whereas dm downwards to report on the 30th this july i was not told if all will be contacted the same time this is the latest as at today so lets pray that it stands.

Thanks for the heads-up on d phone bro. Couldn't get what I wanted to know. But we'll talk tomorrow, so I'll update you.

Just saying: *Keep your lines open, people*
Sleep tight everyone...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2013
dis pple sah. hw many pple left...2get d AP
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bilaya(m): 2:56pm On Jul 03, 2013
uchman77: @bilaya pls stop posting what u dont know its optional not compusory, all things been equal 4rm managers upwards will be contacted this wk to report on the 15th whereas dm downwards to report on the 30th this july i was not told if all will be contacted the same time this is the latest as at today so lets pray that it stands.

Goodluck to you .We will know who is right or wrong at the end of the day.All the best

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by CHINENYE86: 8:21pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pls inform d house once d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ start sending sms Fø̲̣̣я̅ induction
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
Good day friends, when is the induction?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by dekress1(m): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
@all...its true dat its text de r sendin..n d induction if dias any wil b done at ur places of postin..although de hav nt started sendin d txt msg bt postin is alrdy done..a friend of mine who knows some at d top checked her postin for her today,she is posted to taraba..he told her dat txt wil start rollin next week or d upper week...plzz dont ask me wia am posted cos i dont know my self..jst tot i should share it wit u guys.. Jst like fabulous or uthman say,,dont switch off ur fone oooo

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by jessejax: 5:22am On Jul 05, 2013
@dekress .wot state of origin is ur frnd that is posted to taraba? And wots her current location?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by dekress1(m): 6:08am On Jul 05, 2013
@jessejax..she is in abuja,her state of origin is borno
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Samzek2002: 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2013
K
Re: NSITF Interview In August by manby10(f): 4:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Sam na manager u be?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
@manby10 they have not but lines are on waiting for the message.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2013
dekress1: @all...its true dat its text de r sendin..n d induction if dias any wil b done at ur places of postin..although de hav nt started sendin d txt msg bt postin is alrdy done..a friend of mine who knows some at d top checked her postin for her today,she is posted to taraba..he told her dat txt wil start rollin next week or d upper week...plzz dont ask me wia am posted cos i dont know my self..jst tot i should share it wit u guys.. Jst like fabulous or uthman say,,dont switch off ur fone oooo
. Thanks 4dat

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
update please!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by manby10(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
Update us please!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2013
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Realtym(f): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
h3ro: hello house.., please how can i apply to NSITF?
Wud luv to know too
Re: NSITF Interview In August by masjnr: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
h3ro: hello house.., please how can i apply to NSITF?
Please Ask Govt not us, the new employees

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.