Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate (17654 Views)

Kaduna: Appeal Court Re-affirms APC's Uba Sani As Duly Elected Governor / BREAKING: APC Upholds Shehu Sani As Candidate For Kaduna Senatorial District / PIB: Saraki Protests As Kachikwu, Adeosun Shun Hearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by eddie7: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
ADC picks Malika Sani as Kachikwu’s running mate

The African Democratic Congress, ADC, has disclosed that Dr. Malika Sani would run along side Dumebi Kachikwu as the vice presidential candidate of the party.

This was made known to newsmen Saturday evening by the National Chairman, Chief Ralph Okey Nwosu at the party’s two-day retreat in Abuja.

According to the Chairman ADC, the party has found a ‘critical intellectual’ as a vice president for the country.
He said, “We’ve had a good party arrangement, Dr. Malika Sani, has been put in place, he is a great party man and one of the critical intellectuals for nation building in Nigeria.”

Ahead of the 2023 general elections, Chief Nwosu assured Nigerians that ADC remains the party that can deliver, adding that the party has opened its doors for collaboration, alliances and fusions.

He alluded to the ADC primary as one of the best primary elections, saying that, “In this last primary elections, only three political parties did what we will qualify as a national convention and presidential primaries. PDP, APC and the ADC were the only three parties that held what we can call a meaningful party primary.

In other parties, some individuals went and bought over the party and were declared the candidates. I think the media should give ADC all the credit for what we’ve done as a political party. And even if you compare us with the APC and PDP primaries I can say we scored 90 percent.”

Fielding questions from journalists on why a former presidential candidate, Kingsley Moghalu, quit the party, Chief Nwosu had this to say, “We had 2050 delegates from all the 36 states of Nigeria, all the 774 local governments and tribes were there. And there is no judgement or decision making that will be richer than the diversity of over several ethnicities and local governments.

“Some people may be feeling cheated but if the entire family of Nigeria if they come together and decide this is their man and some people feel cheated, Nigerians have decided, Chief Nwosu didn’t decide, I never told anybody who to vote for, Nigerians decided.

That is why in the forthcoming elections, Nigerians will decide it, no one man can decide this election. What happened in the ADC convention is a microcosm of what will happen cum 2023 general elections. Therefore you should start giving ADC the credit that it deserves.”

On his part, ADC’s presidential candidate, Dumebi Kachikwu, said the retreat would afford the party opportunity to prepare with state Chairmen for harmony towards a successful presidential campaign.

He said, “We are having two-day retreat, the retreat addresses three issues, it’s on post convention issues, state of the state and the way forward for us as a party.

“I’m sure you aware that aside from the two better known parties, ADC is the third party that has a structure in all the states, so we’ve all our states Chairmen from the 36 states here, we have our gubernatorial candidates for those states and we have our NWC and the BoT members here reviewing our performance and how our convention, went, reviewing the strength of the states and their readiness for the next elections and also coming up with a strategy for all the states so that we could harmonise for the presidential campaign.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/just-in-adc-picks-malika-sani-as-kachikwus-running-mate/

1 Like

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by Toneypen247(m): 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by helinues: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
I been dey think say na Ibe Ikachukwu self

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by shigishege: 6:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
You mean Sefiu Alao Malaika??

59 Likes

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by RedPill01: 6:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Okay, like for DUMEBI share for Obi and moghalu grin grin grin

12 Likes 16 Shares

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by Blosadfff: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ok
Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by adioolayi(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
All these parties with binary numbers kind of results..

0 1 0 0 1

Just occupying space on ballot papers and wasting INEC's time on votes counting

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by omobolarinwa1(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
*THREE SIMPLE WAYS TO IDENTIFY AND AVIOD SPIRITUAL ATTACKS*
Yeees!, I knew you would check!!!
�����

Which spiritual attack is worst than NOT having PVC Voters card that will enable you to determine who controls your destinies in the next four (4) years?

OYA! GO NOW AND REGISTER FOR VOTERS CARD AGAINST 2023 GENERAL ELECTIONS!!!!

*REMEMBER, YOUR VOTE IS YOUR RIGHT...*
We must Rescue Nigeria and have a hand in the future of the country and our children over the next four (4) years!
Our prayers shall not go in vain in Jesus name. Amen
*GO AND REGISTER TO VOTE!!!*
_(I have said my own)_

2 Likes

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by Tranquility2345: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Abeg wetin these guys dey try achieve

1 Like

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by 9jayes: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
shigishege:
You mean Sefiu Alao Malaika??

Sule Alao Malaika broh

3 Likes

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by AnambraPrince: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
*Smiling Jagabantically* grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
If to say all these small small parties can merge together and support Peter Obi to win this election, it would check and benefits our electoral process once and for all.

Please Nigerian youths, you can see what is currently playing out at Ekiti election, where people selling their votes, we need to wake up. This APC and PDP always bring Sorrow Tears and Blood , Poverty.

I’m imploring you all, collect your pvc and stop shouting on social media, cos empty barre make noise too much, let’s vote this bad people out. Only people supporting PDP and APC for presidential have something to benefit from it.

I’m a Yoruba man and am ready to vote for OBI, I’m tired of Old cargos with nothing tangible to offer than stealing and destroying our nations.

Look out and do your findings about their children's well being. And juxtapose with your own life, are you better than them or not.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by Franking: 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ever heard of wild goose chase? This is it. grin

2 Likes

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by mcgodison2531(m): 7:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Is alright
Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by kingphilip(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Just hearing the both names for the first time.

If you're hearing the names too for the first time, gather here for roll call.

8 Likes

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by naija4life247: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
9jayes:

Sule Alao Malaika broh

Omo Ologo koni Sofo
Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by Searchingvictor: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ololo

Lord, I need 40k today. Send me helper

1 Like

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by MorolayoVictor(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Who is taking these guys serious?
Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by ihedioramma: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
eddie7:
ADC picks Malika Sani as Kachikwu’s running mate

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/just-in-adc-picks-malika-sani-as-kachikwus-running-mate/
MR. PETER OBI we know . like for MR. PETER OBI .
Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by seanswitch(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Àwọn eleyi ó ní ìṣe ṣe
Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by eddie7: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2022
ihedioramma:
MR. PETER OBI we know . like for MR. PETER OBI .

& No share for Kachikwu?... haba
Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by ihedioramma: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
eddie7:

& No share for Kachikwu?... haba
Kachi what ? the guy think say 2023 na play play . LIKE FOR OUR INCOMING MEN MR. PETER OBI , MEN OF PEOPLE'S .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by eddie7: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
ihedioramma:
Kachi what ? the guy think say 2023 na play play . LIKE FOR OUR INCOMING MEN MR. PETER OBI , MEN OF PEOPLE'S .

Heheheehee that's the exact words I wanted to hear...OBIdient we remain

2 Likes

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by Onyipk: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
I been dey think say na Ibe Ikachukwu self

He is Ibe's younger brother. Same father- The late Justice Kachikwu.

1 Like

Re: ADC Picks Malika Sani As Kachikwu’s Running Mate by helinues: 9:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Onyipk:

He is Ibe's younger brother. Same father- The late Justice Kachikwu.

Good to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Will Get 70 Percent Of South- East Votes - Afegbua / Buhari, Atiku Shouldn’t Contest Presidency In 2019 – Northern Coalition / Phrank Shaibu To CJN Ariwoola: It’s Wrong Of You To Frolic With Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.