Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered (703 Views)

Julius Agwu Confirms Marriage Crash: ‘My Wife Said She Was Tired' / Igbo Guys Are Caring And Romantic Unlike Other Tribes - Koko Pat (Pics) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by princeemmma(m): 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
For a long time my wife has been disturbing me about getting her a new phone. So recently, i decide to get her a new phone, i bought a brand new Hot 5 pro of 65,000 naira.

After two weeks of buying the phone, she called me in the morning of last week and said the phone fell from the bike and screen got broken (which i warned her to buy a screen guide, before thorough using of the phone), i cut the call without saying anything, she called me severally after then i did not pick her call throughout the day. When i got home in the night, she started accusing me of not being caring and self centered.

My only reply was that, i don't have anything to say to the broken phone, i bought the phone already, she should go and repair the phone herself, that is how the fuse started, she started saying different thing and decide not to do her duties at home, and i let her be.

Am I really not caring? Am i self centered or heartless as she describe?

Note: I know i posted this on the the wrong forum, but i have finished posting already
Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by Ready100: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
princeemmma:

and i let her be.

nice one there.
Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by Toneypen247(m): 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Hmmn
Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by Channah1(f): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
You have tried by buying her a phone in the first place. Let her take responsibility of the maintenance.

You're are caring. She's the self-centered and ungrateful one here.

She's also being wicked by abandoning her duties in the home. It clearly shows how she views marriage with you.>>contract. If she' doesn't get anything, then she won't render any services; Very bad of her.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by Romanoff(f): 6:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
We women ehn.

If she waited till the phone's screen fell before telling you you're not caring and self centered, she's prolly trying to manipulate you into fixing it for her.

If she had told you before the phone incidence, the she might have a case.
Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by Ruke1989: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Romanoff:
We women ehn.

If she waited till the phone's screen fell before telling you you're not caring and self centered, she's prolly trying to manipulate you into fixing it for her.

If she had told you before the phone incidence, the she might have a case.
An intelligent observation you made. OP tell her she is a manipulative and selfish woman who only wants to please herself. Let her work and buy phone for herself. Ask her to tell you how much in naira she must have spent buying you gifts since when you were dating till now? Most ladies invest nothing in their spouse and want to reap what they didn't see? Don't allow her rip you off. If you die today she will be on another man dick tomorrow. Dicking a man is not an investment to worth ruining his savings
Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by Blossommind: 6:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
She is trying to manipulate you.
Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by Romanoff(f): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Ruke1989:

An intelligent observation you made. OP tell her she is a manipulative and selfish woman who only wants to please herself. Let her work and buy phone for herself. Ask her to tell you how much in naira she must have spent buying you gifts since when you were dating till now? Most ladies invest nothing in their spouse and want to reap what they didn't see? Don't allow her rip you off. If you die today she will be on another man dick tomorrow. Dicking a man is not an investment to worth ruining his savings

This is harsh sha, especially for someone you love and call your wife.

OP can just tell her he has tried by buying her the phone even without her asking. That she should fix the phone herself and if she can't afford to pay for it, offer to split the bill in half.

Especially if you know she can't afford to fix it.

Hope she has a source of income sha?
Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by We4all: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
When they told you not to get married to liabilities, you didn’t listen.
Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by princeemmma(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
We4all:
When they told you not to get married to liabilities, you didn’t listen.

wife is not a liability, she works and fund herself most times without my help
Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
princeemmma:

wife is not a liability, she works and fund herself most times without my help
Then she should fix the phone herself. You have tried in buying the phone so how she handles the phone is her own business
Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by TheKrakon: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2022
Op, I swear you dey lie. You no sabi cook story well. One ingrident don too much.
Re: My Wife Said I Am Not Caring And I Am Self Centered by Theboy21: 11:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Your wife is a Manipulator...

(1) (Reply)

”kulture Is Such A Good Sister”: Fans React As Cardi B Shares Video Of Her Kids / "Looking For Who To Greet": Sabinus Lands In London, Roams The Streets In Video / Burna Boy In Heavy Tears As Wizkid Congratulate Him With A Prayer Over His New T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.