Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Neo Price And Specifications In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Neo Price And Specifications In Nigeria (653 Views)

Vivo V19 Neo Price And Specs In Nigeria / Nokia 3.1 Released - See Price And Specifications In Nigeria / Kenya / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Price And Specifications (Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Neo Price And Specifications In Nigeria by Taiyemando(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
The Tecno Camon 19 Neo is a variant of the standard Camon 19 that differs from its predecessor in that the back camera has been decreased while the front-facing camera has been improved. The Camon 19 Neo has a triple back camera with a combined resolution of 48 megapixels, a 32 megapixel front camera, and a 5000 mAh battery.

Tecno Camon 19 Neo Specifictions

6.8-inch IPS LCD Display, 1080 x 2460 Pixels, (395 ppi)
Android 12, HIOS 8.6
MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm) Octa-Core Processor
6GB RAM
128GB Built-in Storage
Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
48MP + 2MP + QVGA AI Triple Rear Camera
32MP Front Camera
18W Fast Charging Capacity
5000 mAh Non-Removable Li-Po Battery

Tecno Camon 19 Neo: Design And Display

The Tecno Camon 19 Neo has a body made of plastic and comes in three different colors: Eco Black, Ice Mirror, and Dreamland Green. It utilizes a design and positioning for the back camera that is comparable to that of the Tecno Camon 19 series, which was awarded the iF Design Award 2022 for its dual-ring, triple camera configuration.

Click the Below LInk To read More

https://jobzea.com/tecno-camon-19-neo-price-and-specifictions/
Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Neo Price And Specifications In Nigeria by Yinksy09(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
It’s good to know the new Camon 19 comes with HiOS 8.6
Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Neo Price And Specifications In Nigeria by IzuKiba77: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
There isn't much difference if comparing with the Camon 19 pro,I mean anyone for me can do the job, what's the price range again
Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Neo Price And Specifications In Nigeria by PotterJokes44: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is clearly the reason why Tecno was awarded the iF Design Award 2022
I heard there was a collaboration with Samsung on this though, really upgraded on the processor which is amazing
Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Neo Price And Specifications In Nigeria by KeplersCross: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
IzuKiba77:
There isn't much difference if comparing with the Camon 19 pro,I mean anyone for me can do the job, what's the price range again

There won't be much different with the price range as there isn't with the specifications
The Camon 19 series is clearly remarkable with everything working as it should
Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Neo Price And Specifications In Nigeria by KingUka: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Camon 19 series is a great phone the specs are splendid it's an improvement for Android devices and it's also keeps up with the advancement of tech and gadgets
Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Neo Price And Specifications In Nigeria by 0xAaron: 8:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nice one Tecno this is eye catching
Re: Check Out The New Tecno Camon 19 Neo Price And Specifications In Nigeria by Franktom247(m): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
The specifications design and display is attractive with everybody going for faster and reliable phones camon 19 neo meets the expectations and demand for better devices

(1) (Reply)

How To Track And Get Back Your Stolen Phone / Samsung S20 Screen / How Much Can I Fix This Tablet- Touch Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.