Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� (5243 Views)

GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... / Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Cyberspace On Fire / GOV. PETER OBI Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by onumadu: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nice thread!
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by 2elliot: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nigeria is not a rich country, only our politicians are rich. It is important that any good president must fight to stop waste of funds by all means possible.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Reality3080: 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
Saintinoo:

Those governors, HoR members and Senators all have one vote, which when added together is not up to 100,000.

We have over 80 million voters.
the same 1 vote that tambuwal had that make atiku win wike

U don’t know d meaning of influence

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by AnambraPrince: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
Lies after lies. This Obi guy is really good at lying grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Jlow2: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
That is because in presidential election election vote buying will not work, because the governor s seat is not a stake

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Ivimmanuel: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
I now see why he is called stingy grin grin, so when he gave back schools to churches what happened to the teachers?
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by mii4u(f): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
grin
O ga emegi voom na anya
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by gentlegenius(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

You lied. Typical Obi's supporters.

This photo is less than 2 weeks old. How can you see it over and over
You even keep record of when a photo started circulating. Una no dey tire? don't you have other important things to do with your time? I've known you for a very long time here... Right from 2018 when you and some other zombies used to defend buhari and campaign for him to win election. Here we are. Your buhari had ruled 2 terms, but are you exempted from all the hardship his bad government had brought on Nigerians? Even if you are not living in this country, are your relatives not here? are they not suffering? Now that we've endured buhari administration to the end, you are back on duty to foist another desperate, power hungry politician on this country to continue the ruin. What about the future of your children and grandchildren that these old crooks are messing with? Do you think your children will ever forgive you if they grow up in this messed up country to discover that you were part of those who keep pushing bad leaders into power to ruin this country? Why are you people so mean and heartless?
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by helinues: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
gentlegenius:

You even keep record of when a photo started circulating. Una no dey tire? don't you have other important things to do with your time? I've known you for a very long time here... Right from 2018 when you and some other zombies used to defend buhari and campaign for him to win election. Here we are. Your buhari had ruled 2 terms, but are you exempted from all the hardship his bad government had brought on Nigerians? Even if you are not living in this country, are your relatives not here? are they not suffering? Now that we've endured buhari administration to the end, you are back on duty to foist another desperate, power hungry politician on this country to continue the ruin. What about the future of your children and grandchildren that these old crooks are messing with? Do you think your children will ever forgive you if they grow up in this messed up country to discover that you were part of those who keep pushing bad leaders into power to ruin this country? Why are you people so mean and heartless?

Changing of narration I thought you said you have seen that picture over and over again. Admit your lies and save us the epistle
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by gentlegenius(m): 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Changing of narration I thought you said you have seen that picture over and over again. Admit your lies and save us the epistle
But you said the picture had lasted for 2 weeks, so why do you doubt me. I am not lying, I've seen that picture over and over in the last one week.
Now, back to the bad leadership issue... Are you happy with the way this country is today? Dem swear for una make una no get tired of suffering?
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Saintinoo(m): 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
Reality3080:
the same 1 vote that tambuwal had that make atiku win wike

U don’t know d meaning of influence

Let me ask you, did you notice the usual silence from the core northern voters? That is because Buhari is not on the ballot, and now they will vote anybody they want.

Wait, you think Ganduje, Bagudu, El rufai, Masari, Badaru etc can influence northern votes? Ask any Northerner, those people came to power because of what the Northerners called SAK in 2015. They are politically irrelevant as far as the core North is concerned.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Saintinoo(m): 8:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

For how long would Obi's supporters continue to be deceiving themselves.

How many votes did 2019 election record? 2023 election won't also get to 30m voters

We have over 80 million registered voters,maybe you need to confirm.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by helinues: 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
gentlegenius:

But you said the picture had lasted for 2 weeks, so why do you doubt me. I am not lying, I've seen that picture over and over in the last one week.
Now, back to the bad leadership issue... Are you happy with the way this country is today? Dem swear for una make una no get tired of suffering?

Tired or happy, election cycle is an opportunity to turn things around
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by SWATMan: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
grin

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a step.
Africans laugh over tragedy.
Olodo
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by newdawn2017(f): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Crixxx:
Olorun Peter Obi of Yoruba land
n eboe man right dis one now.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Chopcy29: 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:
grin

Normally you get dull brain.
You are one of those that covers the truth because of hate. But even if you had to do that don’t do it to your own country cos it might hurt you so bad one day
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by abuwidad(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
I expected him to drink sachet water otherwise know as pure water grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by helinues: 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Chopcy29:

Normally you get dull brain.
You are one of those that covers the truth because of hate. But even if you had to do that don’t do it to your own country cos it might hurt you so bad one day

Typical Obi's supporters
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Chopcy29: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
This is pure stinginess, how can somebody be working with you he is not feeling the impact of working with a governor, so how does the money circulate, ohh for just your family alone I guess, if money didn't circulate so those people selling items in the market how do they make their money, Mr. Obi please stop this your stinginess. Anyway, VOTE MR PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT, you are still better off than the rest Mr. Stingy man.

You get dull brain
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Chopcy29: 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Typical Obi's supporters

I support no man
But you get dull brain
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by helinues: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
Chopcy29:

I support no man
But you get dull brain

Bit you have displayed that dullness more than me on this thread
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Chopcy29: 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Bit you have displayed that dullness more than me on this thread
I’ve got no words for you
Don’t forget you’ve got a dull brain
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Chizzy759831: 12:01am On Jun 19, 2022
I usually don't do this but I will reply you.
There is a price tag in the name of "wages" when you work and that is what is paid you as agreed - monthly or quarterly or yearly.

The impact of the government is meamt to be felt by all her citizens she swore to protect and not by the people working for them.

How do you call me stingy because I refuse to do "business as usual", when you are being paid wages?

The moment Nigeria adapts this structure and cuts down on so many irrelevant things enriching a set of people, the better for her future. This is exactly what PO is fighting for.

iluvdonjazzy:
This is pure stinginess, how can somebody be working with you he is not feeling the impact of working with a governor, so how does the money circulate, ohh for just your family alone I guess, if money didn't circulate so those people selling items in the market how do they make their money, Mr. Obi please stop this your stinginess. Anyway, VOTE MR PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT, you are still better off than the rest Mr. Stingy man.
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by Upjis: 3:09am On Jun 19, 2022
helinues:
grin

With or without you Nigeria must be better

And obi will rule
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by obontami: 5:51am On Jun 19, 2022
grin

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by obontami: 6:01am On Jun 19, 2022
Juicie2u:
when I was governor, I bought bicycles for all civil servants so they don't have to pay for fuel everytime and at the same time become physically fit..
when I was governor, I drank garri and groundnuts instead of a plate of fried rice costing 10000 naira..
I love this guy he is so different

Pandora lies na follow-come.

Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2022
obontami:

Pandora lies na follow-come.
You are still on this forum.. grin shocked grin
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by obontami: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are still on this forum.. grin shocked grin

Lol grin

I never left. I don't remember this your moniker o. grin
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2022
obontami:

Lol grin

I never left. I don't remember this your moniker o. grin
Thought you took some break.. grin
Yeah you don't remember me but I do..how are ya? grin
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by obontami: 6:51am On Jun 19, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thought you took some break.. grin
Yeah you don't remember me but I do..how are ya? grin

Yeah, I took some break sometime in 20172018, but I've been back ever since. Though I hardly post those X shit I used to post back in the days.

However, I'm curious to know who you is. wink
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by BBBricks: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Buhari should come and learn how to be stingy from this man

If this man become president, chai YAWA GO DEY
Re: Peter Obi's Quotes That Set The Internet On Fire� by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2022
obontami:

Yeah, I took some break sometime in 20172018, but I've been back ever since. Though I hardly post those X shit I used to post back in the days.

However, I'm curious to know who you is. wink
You no longer post your x sh**t? shocked
Married now? grin grin

Well you was quite popular back then tho.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger Surrendered Even Without War Or 1 Bullet Fired By Nigeria. / Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga / Hilarious: When You Blow Whistle In Ebonyi State! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.