Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought (1164 Views)

Buhari Really Destroyed This Country- See Inflation Rates Of Ex Presidents / A Christian Northerner Embarrassed Obi In Dis Video / FG To Build Six New Prisons Across The Country (see Locations) (2) (3) (4)

What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Promzy99: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
I went to a shop today to buy food suffs, the price of these tomatoes got me thinking if we are ever going to have a better nigeria...

how will mama-Put be able to cope with d high cost of food items?

This tomatoes were shaded for #500 Each, and those peppers for #100 Each too.

The suffering is on a different level...

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by alsudan: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nigerians must be OBIDIENT and get sense by force

BTW Cooking Gas is now 900 naira per KG

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by rickpat(m): 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
a seed of tomato is actually 100naira...naija is gone....even if this is not the season for tomatoes...it doesn't mean. it should be this bad...

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by blazingblender(m): 7:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Jesus Christ
Guy that thing to small na
Why didn't you go for awarawa
Oh men country like this ehhh we need a vibrant leader ooh
Cus they is nothing to loot again ooh

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by chatinent: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Una even dey use tomatoes cook.

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Halifaxguy: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
Make una continue to vote APC and PDP because of tribal and religious sentiments. One will think that with the hardship that the current APC government brought to the masses, that the people will reject these thieves in power totally. Apc is about to win Ekiti governorship election, this same Apc that brought hunger, insecurities and extreme poverty in the land! Make una get ready for another 8 years of extreme hardship if either Tinubu or Atiku clinch the presidency in 2023.

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by CleanInAll: 7:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eva soap that was N150 before APC/Buhari is now N400. A kg of gas APC/Buhari met at N250 is now N950. There is no place for the poor again in Nigeria.

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by rickpat(m): 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
even this obi people are screaming online to win,will still go back to PDP if he wins.....the house of reps and Senate will be made up if mostly PDP and APC...so you think the president will be in labour party?... Lol

ONE PERSON CALLED A PRESIDENT CANT EVEN CHANGE NIGERIA...FOR NIGERIA TO CHANGE ALL POLITICIANS (LOCAL,STATE, FEDERAL, SENATOR, HONOURABLES ETC) WILL ALL COME TOGETHER TO ACHIEVE THAT GOAL...ZERO CORRUPTION,NO INFLATED CONTRACT,REDUCED SALARIES FOR ALL POLITICIANS....

THATS THE WAY.... NIGERIA NEVER READY...LET NIGERIANS KEEP LISTENING TO THESE DEVILS CALLED POLITICIANS...ALL ARE THIEVES
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Tradernaija1: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Promzy99:
I went to a shop today to buy food suffs, the price of these tomatoes got me thinking if we are ever going to have a better nigeria...

That's why you need to start for the success of Peter Obi.

APC HUNGER IS REAL.

DO NOT VOTE FOR TINUBU IF YOU WANT TO LIVE .
.APC WANT TO KILL ALL NIGERIANS WITH HUNGER.

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Tradernaija1: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Halifaxguy:
Make una continue to vote APC and PDP because of tribal and religious sentiments. One will think that with the hardship that the current APC government brought to the masses, that the people will reject these thieves in power totally. Apc is about to win Ekiti governorship election, this same Apc that brought hunger, insecurities and extreme poverty in the land! Make una get ready for another 8 years of extreme hardship if either Tinubu or Atiku clinch the presidency in 2023.

Don't mind them.

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Kurutinto(m): 7:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
CleanInAll:
Eva soap that was N150 before APC/Buhari is now N400. A kg of gas APC/Buhari met at N250 is now N950. There is no place for the poor again in Nigeria.

You won't see the likes of , helinues, seunmsg, afamed, sarrki, benuejosh, omenka, ngeneukwenu, wwwihy, hisbah, etc here. They are done praising the most useless evil satanic regime in the history of Nigeria and they have moved to praising Tinubu, who will be Buhari 2.0 all because of 30k per month peanuts.

My only prayer is that God will visit and take care of them up to their 10 generations - the same way Buhari 'took care' of Nigerians. They will never escape it.

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by helinues: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kurutinto:

You won't see the likes of , helinues, seunmsg, hisbah, etc here. They are done praising the most useless evil satanic regime in the history of Nigeria and they have moved to praising Tinubu, who will be Buhari 2.0 all because of 30k per month peanuts.

My only prayer is that God will visit and take care of them up to their 10 generations - the same way Buhari 'took care' of Nigerians

Why should you see us on the thread when poverty is not our portion

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Promzy99: 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
CleanInAll:

Dont even talk about soaps again ooo...

what will u say of common washing soap of #150 Then?

Viva soap is now #400... Now imagine how a family of 4 or 5 will manage to survive...

all income will automatically be diverted to food n groceries ...
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
How well to do are Anambrarian today for once having Obi a 2 terms Governor!

Obi bulldogs are shallow thinkers
alsudan:
Nigerians must be OBIDIENT and get sense by force

BTW Cooking Gas is now 900 naira per KG
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by IamWonderful: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
vg
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Promzy99: 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Why should you see us on the thread when poverty is not our portion

Biko, how rich r u?

Can u help me complete my money so i can make a better stew tomorrow ? The god of buhari will continue to bless u endlessly ...
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by helinues: 7:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Promzy99:

Biko, how rich r u?

Can u help me complete my money so i can make a better stew tomorrow ? The god of buhari will continue to bless u endlessly ...

I am rich enough to Always make myself happy.

That's enough
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by helinues: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Promzy99:

Dont even talk about soaps again ooo...

what will u say of common washing soap of #150 Then?

Viva soap is now #400... Now imagine how a family of 4 or 5 will manage to survive...

all income will automatically be diverted to food n groceries ...

The drink I bought on Thursday, yesterday and got to the store today, the price have increased.

Should Buhari be blamed for the increase price of goods outside Nigeria
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Promzy99: 7:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

I am rich enough to Always make myself happy.

That's enough

My brother, in that case, u r just managing urself...

no be rich u rich... You rich for urself, come poor for others, is that one richness ?
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by helinues: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Promzy99:

My brother, in that case, u r just managing urself...

no be rich u rich... You rich for urself, come poor for others, is that one richness ?

Whatever.. Shishi I no go drop
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Promzy99: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

The drink I bought on Thursday, yesterday and got to the store today, the price have increased.

Are u saying its d same thing even outside nigeria ?
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Promzy99: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Whatever.. Shishi I no go drop

Oboy chop ur chop alone... U be buhari boi n ya life dey like dis?
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by helinues: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Promzy99:

Oboy chop ur chop alone... U be buhari boi n ya life dey like dis?

Don't be a professional beggar online

Still blackmailing with the begging. Eish
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Halifaxguy: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Shut up you fool ! because you may be living outside Nigeria and not directly experiencing the current
hardship in Nigeria caused by Buhari and Apc government which you supported, and now you still never get sense by supporting the old thief Tinubu cos his your tribal man. May the curses of the suffering poor masses in Nigerian who are daily struggling to survive the current hardships brought by the current disaster in power be upon you and your family.

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Promzy99: 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
helinues:

Don't be a professional beggar online

Still blackmailing with the begging. Eish

Guy i never begged u, stop bluffing ....

am contended without pretence.

just stop that shitty support of u n ur darling bubu that has brought calamity n disaster upon our country...

both of u r failures ...accept that n move on.
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Roniyke1234: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kurutinto:

You won't see the likes of , helinues, seunmsg, afamed, sarrki, benuejosh, omenka, ngeneukwenu, wwwihy, hisbah, etc here. They are done praising the most useless evil satanic regime in the history of Nigeria and they have moved to praising Tinubu, who will be Buhari 2.0 all because of 30k per month peanuts.

My only prayer is that God will visit and take care of them up to their 10 generations - the same way Buhari 'took care' of Nigerians. They will never escape it.

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Eriggs: 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Kurutinto:

..and I am very sure Some people in your family are part of the 12 million that voted Baba Buhari, a man who built infrastructures more than any other president in this nation. I hope you can curse and swear for those ones in your family also, if u no be hypocrite

Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by Kurutinto(m): 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Eriggs:
..and I am very sure Some people in your family are part of the 12 million that voted Baba Buhari, a man who built infrastructures more than any other president in this nation. I hope you can curse and swear for those ones in your family also, if u no be hypocrite
Albeit, the infrastructures are too huge for the naked eyes to see. Pls don't quote me again, zombies and urchins bore me
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Nigeriansns must wanna politiciansDIENT and going feeling by forceBTW Cooking Gas is now 900 cedi per 70
Re: What Is Happening In Dis Country? See The Tomatoes N Pepper I Bought by vanunu: 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Promzy99:

The price of diesel is too high.
The

Need Advice On How To Support Peter Obi / 2023: Tinubu Picking A Muslim Running Mate Proves He's A Lesser Muslim / Breaking: Jimi Agbaje Defects To APC, Supports Tinubu's Presidential Bid