Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ihostafrica (webhoting Unlimited) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ihostafrica (webhoting Unlimited) (534 Views)

Send Free Unlimited Sms Daily / Send Unlimited Free Sms / Unlock Your Modems Here For Free And Make Skpye Free Call And Browse Unlimited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ihostafrica (webhoting Unlimited) by Johnwater: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2011
A hosting company which gives you the best and reliable services.

Re: Ihostafrica (webhoting Unlimited) by Oladimejii(m): 11:42am On Jul 22, 2011
I need a .org website. Just a one or two page thing. How much will u charge?
Re: Ihostafrica (webhoting Unlimited) by Johnwater: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2011
Hi Dimeji,

Thanks for your time, considering your request, it all depends on what you are looking at and why would you want to have a site with just one or two pages. First i will say professionalism matters in whatever anyone is doing because you have to consider people's view the site from the other end, therefore you must allow your web page to give good posture of your.

Also what content are you looking at on the website you need. Please kindly get back to me because am ready to give you every support you need.

Thanks and i await your response

Dayo

(1) (Reply)

Hello There Community / The Moderators Of This Section Are Extremely Unfair / Sam Loco Confirm Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.