Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef (3151 Views)

Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price? / ''suya'' Is A Hausa Name. Here Is The English Name For It / 'You Will Think Twice About Eating Suya Meat After Seeing This'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Yuneehk(f): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2022
I actually thought of this yesterday. Makes no sense buying raw meat when cooked or roasted ones are cheaper.
Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Samfloxin(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2022
HeroHero:

I no trust Onitsha. Anything can happen. Beware of human parts
You think human parts are cheap to the extent of selling it 1000?
Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2022
Samfloxin:

You think human parts are cheap to the extent of selling it 1000?
Human flesh is as cheap as free. What is expensive is human organs & vital parts. If the organs & vital parts are harvested other ones go for free.
Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Mariangeles(f): 8:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Yuneehk:
I actually thought of this yesterday. Makes no sense buying raw meat when cooked or roasted ones are cheaper.

I used it to make stew one time, and it was so delicious ehn! Tasted so different.

The recipe came to me in my dreams. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Yuneehk(f): 8:38am On Jun 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

I used it to make stew one time, and it was so delicious ehn! Tasted so different.

Wait, what? Suya? I think there was a time you made something like that with rice sef and it looked nice.

You now dream of recipes. Shebi you see this is now an obsession? You eat food, you think food, you even dream food.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Munzy14(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Marianfood... cheesy

The taste will be from the roasted meat flavour...Roasted beef comes with a unique taste to meals..Have you noticed?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Walkee: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2022
Transcriber:
Camel, Horse, Goat
there's no way on earth you will taste goat meat and not know

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by fiyinfoluwa29093: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Makes no difference as the same meat could be sold the next day. Do you think buyers don't buy left over meat the next day?Makes no difference as the same meat could be sold the next day. Do you think buyers don't buy left over meat the next day?...
Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Mariangeles(f): 2:33pm On Jun 19, 2022
Yuneehk:

Wait, what? Suya? I think there was a time you made something like that with rice sef and it looked nice.

You now dream of recipes. Shebi you see this is now an obsession? You eat food, you think food, you even dream food.

Yes, suya. Thanks. cheesy

Hahahahahaha
Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Mariangeles(f): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Munzy14:

Marianfood... cheesy

The taste will be from the roasted meat flavour...Roasted beef comes with a unique taste to meals..Have you noticed?

cheesy

You're right.
Roasting gives a different flavour.
If you taste roast chicken stew ehn...
Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Zonefree(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

It's only God that will separate you from food. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Mariangeles(f): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
Zonefree:

It's only God that will separate you from food. grin

Hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by dochenaj: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
haggai247:
I dey sorry for people wey still dey buy suya from Aboki.
Aboki uses his dirty hard to cut suya Aboki we know don't wash their hands.
That hand Aboki still use to collect money but inside his apron.
And will use that same hard all through the evening collecting money that has been placed im bras tights money that would have fallen in only God knows where
Money as we know is a vector for all diseases.
So whom sence is given akonuche is required.
A germophobe spotted. grin

I just realized I've never bought suya all my life. For all of the reasons you mentioned I'm averse to suya but very rarely I just close my eyes and reason "wetin go kill person, go kill am".
Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Munzy14(m): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

cheesy

You're right.
Roasting gives a different flavour.
If you taste roast chicken stew ehn...
You sabi.. cheesy

I rarely eat fried or just normal steamed chicken...It is Roasted and used for stew..The taste is on another level...When you get that smoky flavour.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Darkseid(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2022
haggai247:
I dey sorry for people wey still dey buy suya from Aboki.
Aboki uses his dirty hard to cut suya Aboki we know don't wash their hands.
That hand Aboki still use to collect money but inside his apron.
And will use that same hard all through the evening collecting money that has been placed im bras tights money that would have fallen in only God knows where
Money as we know is a vector for all diseases.
So whom sence is given akonuche is required.
For over three years now I quit buying roasted corn and roasted plantains because of these. Like 10 people go romance one core with dirty hands before it gets to your turn .. tueh angry
What I do now is buy fresh corn and plantain and grill them in the oven, it's even cheaper.
Re: Have You Noticed Abokii 1k Suya Is Bigger Than 1k Beef by Gloriagee(f): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Suya is not usually pure beef. Everytime I've insisted on proper beef, its been way smaller than the usual portions

(1) (2) (Reply)

A female nairalander prepares food with just #20. / What You Must Know About Roadside Food Joints / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.