Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:45 AM

How Do I Connect DVR To My Phone. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Connect DVR To My Phone. (202 Views)

I Have A 32 Channels DVR And I Only Want 25cams To Display / 32gb Hand Wash Spy Camera Hd Bathroom Spy Camera 720p Dvr Motion Detection And R / Bathroom Spy Camera Wifi Axe Shampoo Spy Camera 4k Hd Hidden Spy Camera Dvr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Connect DVR To My Phone. by pascallinda45(f): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
pls I need an idea to connect my DVR to my phone to watch my cameras while not at home.
Re: How Do I Connect DVR To My Phone. by roxguy: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
pascallinda45:
pls I need an idea to connect my DVR to my phone to watch my cameras while not at home.

It depends on the brand of security camera you're using. Some are functionally made to connect remotely using their app service while some may require that you set it up manually.
Re: How Do I Connect DVR To My Phone. by Udemzy05: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2022
pascallinda45:

You need a router, you can get the MTN 4g router, download the DVR brand app on your phone.

Make sure you know the DVR password , you will input it in the app while registering it.

Connect the router to the back of the DVR via the rj45 port ,make sure there is internet connection on your router and you're good to go.

(1) (Reply)

Why My Kindle Paperwhite Have Stopped To Connect To Wifi / Usa Used Hp 15 7th Generation 256gb Ssd 6gb Ram For 170k / Apple Macbook Air (retina, 13-inch, 2019) Technical Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.