Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti (4517 Views)

Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Buhari Tells Imolites To Vote Any Candidate Of Their Choice At The State Level / Ahmed Lawan: Those That Left APC Are Regretting Their Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Benbellamor: 9:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
I support internal Democracy but for Atiku to just roll back to PDP and sidelined those who are Working ever since he left.....Hmn....Wike would have ginger him to dole out money like tinubu did in Ekiti....we saw what wike did in Edo....PDP will never learn....I want wike to even decamp to APC and teach Atiku lesson of his life

19 Likes

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Golan007: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2022
Tinubu should woo Wike.

I'm sure he can equally strike a deal with Kwankwaso.

As a politician, Tinubu has such strong appeal and commands respect from his peers.

I'm sure he can negotiate with those 2.

252 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Noblechykk(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
Benbellamor:
I support internal Democracy but for Atiku to just roll back to PDP and sidelined those who are Working ever since he left.....Hmn....Wike would have ginger him to dole out money like tinubu did in Ekiti....we saw what wike did in Edo....PDP will never learn....I want wike to even decamp to APC and teach Atiku lesson of his life
Continue to make useless political analysis while the country continues to burn

6 Likes

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Benbellamor: 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:
Tinubu should woo Wike.

As a politician, Tinubu has such strong appeal and commands respect from his peers.

better
Fulani will be Fulani
How can Atiku chose okowa with 3 votes leaving wike with 16 votes?...this is the same thing that buhari is doing by neglecting popular views and cling to the cabals....the northern chairman has shown signs of forming cabals in PDP..... No way
I either follow tinubu or I don't think nnpp can fly higher in south....
Wike is a force and I am sorry for PDP....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Benbellamor: 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Noblechykk:

why can't you just waka pass...who knows you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by kelvinginzie: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
Benbellamor:
better
Fulani will be Fulani
How can Atiku chose okowa with 3 votes leaving wike with 16 votes?...this is the same thing that buhari is doing by neglecting popular views and cling to the cabals....the northern chairman has shown signs of forming cabals in PDP..... No way
I either follow tinubu or I don't think nnpp can fly higher in south....
Wike is a force and I am sorry for PDP....

Can you pick a opponent who almost defeated you to be your deputy after you won the position

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Totilopussylick(m): 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2022
Benbellamor:
why can't you just waka pass...who knows you

Is freedom of speech no longer matters in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by datola: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:
Tinubu should woo Wike.

I'm sure Tinubu is too smart not to have initiated the move. Tinubu is not sleeping only Atiku, the supposed energetic candidate is resting in Dubai.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Benbellamor: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
datola:

I'm sure Tinubu is too smart not to have initiated the move. Tinubu is not sleeping only Atiku, the supposed energetic candidate is resting in Dubai.
imagine....Tinubu that everyone says is weak went to everyone that he defeated and strike a deal...and even went to Ekiti.... His presence in Ekiti alone boosted the APC chances....I was thinking our own Atiku will go to Ekiti and boost the morale of Bamidele and fayose...Even the presence of wike Alone can go a long way...who knows okowa?...only for the Fulani man Atiku to start doing meeting collating his northern cabals Ayu Tambuwal and co.
Me I want them to lose...so that Atiku can be retired... Simple

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Benbellamor: 9:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
kelvinginzie:

Can you pick a opponent who almost defeated you to be your deputy after you won the position
yes why not? They will form a more formidable force...if you see the closeness of vote between Atiku and wike compare to tinubu and Amechi you will know that Atiku /Wike will be ruthless... Moneywise and fighting dirty....I only pity fayose on Ekiti now because they're telling us that APC is buying votes BEFORE NKÓ...You think Wike went to Edo with empty hand? 600 Million is not a small money...
Okowa...tueh

10 Likes

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Peacecore: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
Atiku must be in Dubai looking for hackers that will do the work on INEC portal for him.

Worry Atiku not...he his plan his plan.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by ChoCho54(f): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:
Tinubu should woo Wike.

Negotiate negotiate negotiate!

What's actually the bargaining chip? .

National Treasury!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Golan007: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
Negotiate negotiate negotiate!

What's actually the bargaining chip? .

National Treasury!

Whatever it is Obi is hoping he can use to win Kwakwanso over.

222 Likes

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by OtvnaijaNews(f): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please remember to subscribe �
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_AalegZG70
Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by ChrisP92(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Once dey lose osun, that will be the end of the party. Okowa no get weight. I believe majority of the people speaking against Wike then, only wanted Atiku/pdp to fail. Watch as the third force will become even more popular than the pdp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Afamed: 10:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
PDP wailing is part of the Game. After all the Pandora fraud didn't show for the LP candidate too

220 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Afamed: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Golan007:

Obi is wasting his time, if he's ever thinking of Kwankwaso as his running mate.

221 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Benbellamor: 10:35pm On Jun 18, 2022
ChrisP92:
Once dey lose osun, that will be the end of the party. Okowa no get weight. I believe majority of the people speaking against Wike then, only wanted Atiku/pdp to fail. Watch as the third force will become even more popular than the pdp
sure, and wike got nothing to lose, just strike a deal With Tinubu...wooosh...Atiku and okowa will be dancing Naked..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by ChoCho54(f): 12:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007:

People with your mindset is why Nigeria remains a failed state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by QuotaSystem: 12:29am On Jun 19, 2022
Afamed:
After all the Pandora fraud didn't show for the LP candidate too

cheesy

199 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Afamed: 12:39am On Jun 19, 2022
ChoCho54:
People with your mindset is why Nigeria remains a failed state.

Go to Kano and see numerous Kwankwaso footprints. What did the fraud leave behind as his legacy in Anambra? Don't allow your emotions to betray you

206 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by TrueNigerian300: 12:52am On Jun 19, 2022
We can all hate Tinubu the criminal but one thing he has done better than other politicians, he has used his resources to uplift others. That can't be said of Atiku and others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by DMerciful(m): 1:30am On Jun 19, 2022
Golan007 Afamed,

See how extremely corrupt you guys are.

You guys are so naive and ignorant to think politics is a game thats meant for fun like soccer
Afamed:

Obi is wasting his time, if he's ever thinking of Kwankwaso as his running mate.
Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by ChoCho54(f): 6:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Afamed:

Go to Kano and see numerous Kwankwaso footprints. What did the fraud leave behind as his legacy in Anambra? Don't allow your emotions to betray you
A blind bat that has never left his father's house before has nothing on me.
Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by ChoCho54(f): 6:29am On Jun 19, 2022
TrueNigerian300:
We can all hate Tinubu the criminal but one thing he has done better than other politicians, he has used his resources to uplift others. That can be said of Atiku and others.
Uplifting others and rent seeking. I guess Tinubus impeccable criminal records is the only thing that sets apart from the others.
Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by ChoCho54(f): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Benbellamor:
sure, and wike got nothing to lose, just strike a deal With Tinubu...wooosh...Atiku and okowa will be dancing Naked..
You people sef..

Please apart from ikwerre LGA, where else does Wike have political influence?
Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by AnambraPrince: 6:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Noblechykk:

Maybe it is your father's house in the bush that is burning. Nigeria won't burn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by AnambraPrince: 6:43am On Jun 19, 2022
Nobody with half a brain will make Atiku their flagbearer after all what OBJ revealed about him in his book. Atiku is super-selfish, only cares about Atiku, a scheming selfish snake, is what OBJ said. And we see this playing out over and over again. But PDP is a party of mediocre fools.

PDP = Political Dunces Party grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by babytoun: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2022
kelvinginzie:

Mko picked Kingibe in 1993 . Kingibe came second in the primaries that had to go 2 rounds because there was no clear winner in the first round

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Afamed: 7:22am On Jun 19, 2022
ChoCho54:
A blind bat that has never left his father's house before has nothing on me.

This pikin ehhhhh

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2022
So Yoruba people believe once Nyesom Wike endorses or supports Tinubu it means Tinubu will automatically win Rivers or even the entire SS?

Are you people daft or what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti by Afamed: 7:31am On Jun 19, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
So Yoruba people believe once Nyesom Wike endorses or supports Tinubu it means Tinubu will automatically win Rivers or even the entire SS?

Are you people daft or what exactly?
You will resume your Biafra or death national anthem again by 2023

122 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chose Between These Possible Incoming Firslady Oluremi Tinubu Or Mrs Obi / The Most Unserious Presidential Campaign In The History Of Presidential Campaign / God Has Repaid Rotimi Ameachi For His Treachery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.