Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) (1107 Views)

Emoney Shuts Down Anambra As Singers, Celebrities Storm Uli Music Festival- PICS / DJ Cuppy Performs 'Gelato' With Zlatan Ibile For The First Time / DJ Cuppy Performs For The First Time At Notting Hill Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by Bvlgari: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Dj Cuppy Otedola has just had an electrifying performance at "This is Oxford Festival"

She posted;

Festival #️⃣1️⃣ done and dusted! ���‍� Thanks for having me “This Is Oxford Festival” #ToCuppyThisTune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-913V-Evx-A

Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by Seniorwriter(m): 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2022
SMH.....Most ladies & Skin showoff can't be separated...they know why they do anyways.

@Seniorwriter
Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2022
Better pikin.
Believe in what you do and do what you believe in.
YOLO kiss

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by Treasure17(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
DJ cuppy on the wheel.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by meobizy(f): 4:16am On Jun 19, 2022
She isn't pregnant yet is a room and parlour already.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by NNTR: 5:58am On Jun 19, 2022
meobizy:
She isn't pregnant yet is a room and parlour already.
One bad belle peep spotted. A woman is woman's worst enemy.

The biggest enemy of a woman is another woman. Women ought to empower each other, instead of being so bitchy, nasty hurtful unkind et cetera to one another

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by meobizy(f): 6:10am On Jun 19, 2022
NNTR:
One bad belle peep spotted. A woman is woman's worst enemy.

The biggest enemy of a woman is another woman. Women ought to empower each other, instead of being so bitchy, nasty hurtful unkind et cetera to one another

Let me restate a fact; she is fat.
Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by NNTR: 6:12am On Jun 19, 2022
meobizy:
Let me restate a fact; she is fat.
Some men, love them fat; fact

Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by meobizy(f): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2022
NNTR:
Some men, love them fat; fact

Low self esteemed males. Fit people are the preferred choice. I'm sure even she knows the gym is beneficial to her quality of life.
Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by NNTR: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2022
meobizy:
Low self esteemed males. Fit people are the preferred choice. I'm sure even she knows the gym is beneficial to her quality of life.
Gyms have fair good share of fat people, so, yes she knows the gym is beneficial to her quality of life. Best wishes to her looking for and finding Jim.

YouGov - Body Image big survey done last year 2021, revealed that when it comes to the weight of their romantic partner, a fifth (20%) of Britons prefer someone who is their size, while half (49%) say they have no preference on this matter, so already stop body shaming . Bashing someone for their body shape, is not OK. Not cool.

Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by meobizy(f): 7:03am On Jun 19, 2022
NNTR:
Gyms have fair good share of fat people, so, yes she knows the gym is beneficial to her quality of life. Best wishes to her looking for and finding Jim.

YouGov - Body Image big survey done last year 2021, revealed that when it comes to the weight of their romantic partner, a fifth (20%) of Britons prefer someone who is their size, while half (49%) say they have no preference on this matter, so already stop body shaming . Bashing someone for their body shape, is not OK. Not cool.

Body shaming is good. It forces people to improve on their appearance.
Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by Cashio(m): 7:21am On Jun 19, 2022
meobizy:
silly
Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by meobizy(f): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Cashio:
silly
I won't debate with someone who posts a one word reply. This thread has served its purpose where I'm concerned.
Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by Bvlgari: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2022
meobizy:
I won't debate with someone who posts a one word reply. This thread has served its purpose where I'm concerned.

U just come scatter my beautiful thread about my love DJ Cuppy with your body shaming mouth...smdh
Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by BlaqFaze: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2022
meobizy:
girls with flat ass and chest need to improve their appearance undecided
Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by Bvlgari: 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
girls with flat ass and chest need to improve their appearance undecided

Dont mind her...her type can "unknowningly" bodyshame someone to depression or suicide...

I wonder how she looks herself that is talking
Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by BlaqFaze: 12:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Bvlgari:

Dont mind her...her type can "unknowningly" bodyshame someone to depression or suicide...

I wonder how she looks herself that is talking
She nor get yansh...all these girls wey be like ply wood, dem always dey jealous girls with big yansh
Re: DJ Cuppy Performs At "This Is Oxford Festival" (pics/vid) by Bvlgari: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2022
BlaqFaze:
She nor get yansh...all these girls wey be like ply wood, dem always dey jealous girls with big yansh

Hahaha grin u get mouth sha comrade

(1) (Reply)

Kolaboy And Ugoccie Relationship Gist / Nigerian Singer, Pepenazi Is Now A Pastor(video) / My Relationship With Yvonne Nelson And Why I’m Not Married – Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.